Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up

We are Assassins MrGameandPichu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up

"OWWWWWWW!!!" Screams Brenton as the thunder infused kick hits him right in the crotch. He collapses onto the ground, and starts rolling around in pain. "That was dirty... but you win." Brenton surrenders as he dismisses his keyblade and casts cure on himself.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you there!" Eliot says, biting his lower lip apologetically, adding his own cure spell, which, while not as good at healing, relieves pain. HE then holds out his hand to help his friend up.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like

"It's alright." Brenton says as he gets up, now over the pain. "I know it was just practice and I doubt you were really aiming there. Ha ha, but that's a good idea though, kicking a Heartless in the crotch, remind me to do that." Brenton says chuckling. "So how much time do we have until the exams?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I dunno. I studied enough. I'll probably be seeing keyblades in my sleep." He says, as he collects the books he checked out. "Wanna help me take these back to the library?" He asks.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah sure." Brenton picks up a couple of books. "Wow! How do you read all of these? I fall asleep when I read food labels."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Some of it's pretty interesting. Like, how you can boss around heartless if you have a strong enough will." Eliot says, picking up more, as he starts to walk to the library. "Think about it: I could just get a bunch of shadows to carry these books around."

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah but don't you have to give into darkness to do that? Cause I'm not going down that road to get some shadows to carry my books." Brenton explained while walking alongside Eliot carrying his books.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lady Shimomura sighed, and answered Barda. "I still have some faith that the Dark General will see reason. He is young, and newly ascended. Let's wait and see before--"

Councilor Abelard stood up angrily. "And give him the initiative?! You would risk all our worlds for the sake of peace!"

"Yes, I would," she said shortly. "If the Darkness attacks, my forces will be there to aid you. But until then, I will not condone violence in the realms. Good night, Councilors." Lady Shimomura turned her back on the five, and opened a Corridor of Light, passing through it.

OOC: Got any major character development planned for now? If not, I'm skipping to the next day, so the exams can actually start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Have Patience, Kain," said Councilor Ito, "With your violent temperament, it is good you are not a general. We should not act hastily, or else we would start a war prematurely. A war will likely happen, but there is no reason to rush for one.

____

Lloyd walked into the barely lit room of the cave. "This should be one of my last few challenges you give me before I leave on my journey, Hood." He'd gotten used to calling his teacher that, since Hood was a mute being, and only really communicated through nods and gestures. The name was something Lloyd thought of since the being known as Hood wore a long black trench coat similar to Lloyd's dark green one (Think of an Organization XIII coat). "Well, then should we start the exercise, Mr.Hood?" The black-hooded figure waved his gloved hand in the air before a wave of black energy followed the hand. "What the hell?! " said Lloyd, before wielding his keyblade in a battleready stance. The energy turned into multiple small black creatures (heartlesses) who were doubling every few seconds. They were moving sporadically. Lloyd fought them off for a long time before they almost filled the cave with darkness before Lloyd passed out.
    Last edited by Angad; 21st November 2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Second Part

Much love to Zurr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kain snorted. "We need to strike now. I will not let the Realm of Light fall because our general was too cowardly to fight. We're losing men by the dozens, Barda. I'll give Shimomura that, she's got will to stand up to us. I'll give her time. But any sign of Darkness, any toe out of line, and we fight. The Realm of Darkness needs to be crushed, once and for all."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: After this post.

"Just idding, just kidding." Eliot says, stifling a laugh as he watches an absurdly dressed Megan pass by, then shifting the weight of his books to stop the tower from toppling. "I like having a keyblade. It's pretty, and I can use it to protect people, y'know?"
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 22nd November 2010 at 12:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"They are a threat, that fact is true," said Barda, "But we will cause widespread chaos in the entirety of the universe, by trying to crush them."

Much love to Zurr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kain rolled his eyes, sitting back down. "I'll follow your lead, Barda. If you say we'll wait, we'll wait. Besides, judging from past experience with the Generals, they'll give us an excuse soon enough."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Yes, soon enough," said Barda, "It is wise not to say that like a good thing, though."

Much love to Zurr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Apologies beforehand about time skipping, but let's not waste too much time right now. Nothing's even technically happened yet plotwise. Wrap up any dangling plot threads you've set up; the next time I post, the end of term exams will begin!

"You hold yourself to quite the standard, Barda," Leonard Shinra said dryly. "Regardless of our various stances on whatever may come, I feel we should follow Lady Shimomura's decision: it is late. Good night, all." He rose, and exited the chamber, shortly followed by Sarah Arland.

Maria Highwind and Kain both inclined their heads at Barda in a sign of mild respect, before also making their way out. Barda Ito was left alone to his thoughts in the Council chamber.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast