Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

@Eternal Fire, @Aura Sphere, @Angad, @Mouthful of Pi, @Tailisu10, @Sky Flame Haze, @JayKashiki

Kingdom Hearts:

“On this barren soil, Keyblades of Light and Darkness were locked in combat--as a great Keyblade War raged!” – Master Xehanort, Birth by Sleep

The Universe:

Gameplay:

Characters:

Reill Inalis sat casually atop the newly built walls of the Radiant Garden's Bailey Keep, casually flipping her Keyblade Chained Heart in her left hand, feet dangling over the edge of the wall. Waiting. Waiting for a chance to prove herself. Waiting for a chance to end this war. Waiting for a chance to find him again...

"Reill?" She looked down at the call. One of Lord Shinra's aides stood patiently at the base of the wall, gazing serenely at her. With a sigh, Reill leapt down from the top, landing lightly despite the fifteen foot drop.

Nodding at her acknowledgment, the aide continued, "Lady Shimomura is asking for you. All the newest recruits are to meet at the Fountain Court for your first mission."

Reill nodded earnestly, dismissing her Keyblade. She began walking off, boots echoing on stone, and paused, turning back to the aide. "Oh, right. Thanks."

Siegfried Catenon stalked through the Great Maw, seemingly unconcerned with the barbaric nature of his surroundings, Keyblade nowhere to be found. Let the Heartless come; he could handle them more than easily. Black coat billowing slightly around him, he moved quietly and quickly. The Dark General had dispatched him for a special... test, of sorts.

Mentally, he growled in annoyance. He could handle the mission easily enough. But first, he needed to find one Rainei Lilliam, to bring her as a partner. And he had no idea where to find her.

Of course, he knew her homeworld. And besides--as a fiendish smile spread across his lips--hunting was always a welcome distraction.

Cid Decorde, Keyblade Master and now de facto leader of the ancient Keyblade Order, walked slowly through the halls of the Fortress of Light. Normally, the Fortress would be filled with the hustle and bustle of Keybearers, government aides, and even tourists rushing about, admiring the weather and ancient treasures housed in the Fortress. Now, with war raging and the Seat of War designated a military target... Well, he doubted many would be listing the Fortress as a top vacation spot for years to come.

As he approached the council room, he signalled the attendant. Despite his age and protesting bones, Cid Decorde was still an impressive figure, standing well over six feet, even with with his back bent from age. Voice hoarse but strong, he ordered the attendant. "Fetch those young'uns, the three new recruits. We're going to need their help." The attendant nodded, saluting crisply, and ran off. Cid grunted, half-pleased, and made his way into the empty council room.

David Thaeron stood serenely at the edge of the cliff overlooking the infamous Valley of Trials. Eyes closed, short silver hair whipping around his face, he simply meditated, letting the hot wind and echoing roars wash over him from the deeps of the valley. But alas, his time of peace was always to be cut short--a bell tolled in the distance, calling him.

Eyes half-closed, he gazed into the abyss. "Another time then... Perhaps I'll even bring friends." With that, he turned away, to return to the Academy and meet his partner for his next mission. After all, Xine had to be kept satisfied... "Raven Black, hm? Interesting choice Xine..."

OOC: Let's begin, shall we ? As you can see, we're all meeting up--the first Front is opening!
    Last edited by Renewal; 26th October 2011 at 11:20 PM.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

Tyler lay sleeping in his room inside of the Fortress of Light; his showes on the floor and his hands behind his head creating a small distance between his head and the pillow. In truth he wasn't really asleep but was instead staring at the roof as the thought of his first real battle in the war was beginning to hit, he finally had a chance to make a change he just had to stay focused.

"What am I worried about," he grinned before putting his hand inside his shirt and took out the Keyblade keychain that had been strapped around his neck. He inspected it once more as the memories of his first time using it came back, he wasn't going to let anyone else die or end up in another situation like that no matter what. "Doesn't matter what happens I'll fight till I win."

Blog Entries

Neil lit up a cigarette. He had been waiting to find a good spot to relax before going to this new "job." He inhaled. He remembers being surprised by the fact that the Defenders bought his services, which told him how desperate they were to win this war. He exhaled, and began to walk with an air of assertiveness toward the designated meeting spot. He bumped into someone and knocked them down. Without bothering to turn around, he continued to walk off and said to himself, "Whatever... I don't care."

Much love to Zurr

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Kyle walked sullenly among the streets of Traverse Town. "What is with this thing?" he said, frustrated. He had had his sword for a while now, but lately he'd been getting some weird vibes from it, almost as if it was trying to tell him something. He threw the strange weapon in frustration. To his surprise, it curved up and away from him. "Wha...?" It returned. "Dude!" It wasn't in the same form anymore, but Kyle knew it was his sword. But how could it be? As weird as the thing was, how could a sword just up and transform into a surfboard?

Kyle shook off the thoughts coolly. "Maybe I can find my real home on this thing!" he thought out loud, mounting the board and ascending higher and higher, first above the people, then above the buildings, then above the high towers and even the clouds. Woah, I'm in outer space! he realized with a start. As cool-headed as he was, he had the sense to know he couldn't stay up here forever, and he sure wasn't about to go back to square one. He had to look for someplace else to land.

Eventually, long after Kyle lost track of how long he'd been flying, he found a place to land. It wasn't very notable, at least from up where he was, but he hoped it was a place he could recuperate after the long and strangely debilitating journey. As he came down, he could make out a big ball of light. (OOC: The Cornerstone) But then, as he continued to descend, he blacked out and fell the long distance to the ground. Having no rider, the mysterious surfboard/sword morphed back into its original form and clattered to the ground behind him.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Tailisu was standing in a hall in the Fortress of Light in front of a window, thinking about the events to come. He couldn't keep still, waving his arms to his sides while one of his foot was tapping on the ground. "I wonder what will happen, will I win my first battle, will I find my family,will I eat ice cream? Sooo many question." He thought, rambling in his thoughts.

Blog Entries

Raven had been pacing up and down the academy for the past hour, waiting for his partner to show himself. He loathed latecomers, especially if their lateness had an affect on his schedule. He had been told by Xine to wait at the academy for this David Thaeron in order to hear more details of their mission, and with each passing minute he grew angrier, as well as impatient
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

As a newcomer to the Radiant Garden, Reill never ceased to be amazed by the marvelous design of the Fountain Court. The Seat of War had been a pleasant enough home for the year she had been there--before the war--but it was still a military structure. Radiant Garden was a world of artists. Nothing could really compare to it's beauty.

At the base of the fountains, she found Lady Shimomura gazing silently at the falling streams of water. Reill approach quietly, and called, "My lady?"

The female Keyblade Master nodded. "Reill." Turning to face the young woman, the Lady said, "I need you to go to Disney's Town, with a few others. This'll be yor first command, understand?" Reill nodded hesitantly. "Good." Lady Shimomura smiled gently. "Pick up Mila Fey and that mercenary, Neil." She placed a hand on her student's shoulder. "I know you'll do well."

David approached the dark cloaked man. "Raven Black? You're needed. Follow me."

FRONT OPEN (Defenders): Disney's Town. Rating: Beginner. Protect the world from attackers.
    Last edited by Renewal; 11th October 2011 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tyler sighed to himself before getting up and putting his shoes on. He had been daydreaming long enough. "Okay I'll have to see what the old guy has planned maybe I'll finally get to do something," he muttered as he adjusted his keyblade chain and walked out of his room. "...Though I don't know where he could be right now," he pointed out as he looked around and started walking.

Blog Entries

Raven turned and fixed the man with an icy stare, before replying: "Oh, so you finally showed up then?!"

Meanwhile, Mila roamed the streets of Rebena Te Ra, soaking up the sunlight before she would leave... for good.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

David simply gave Raven a serene look, barely acknowledging the other man’s anger. “I’m here, am I not? We still have time.” He turned away, beginning to make his way through the Academy to its courtyard. As he walked, back to Raven, he said, “You know, Xine doesn’t tolerate those who cannot control their own emotions. After all, it makes you all the more vulnerable to the Heartless.” Barely glancing over his shoulder, David shot a wicked grin. “And that would be terrible, wouldn’t it?”

Reill hurried from the Fountain Court. Although she moved quickly, her mind barely focused on the surroundings, distracted by the thought of Neil Dent. A mercenary, of all things! Reill barely suppressed a contemptuous snort. She had complete trust in the Lady, but in her ‘partner,’ the Lord of this world… Well, that was another matter entirely.

In her distraction, Reill nearly ran into the object of her ire, falling gracelessly to the ground. Red-faced and scrambling awkwardly to her feet, she addressed him curtly and sharply. “You. You’re Neil Dent right? We have a mission.” Slapping her shoulder guard, a silver and white suit of armor materialized around him. Shooting Neil a glare hidden by her helmet, she said, “We need to hurry and make a quick stop at Rebena Te Ra.”

In different parts of the Fortress of Light, three different aides addressed Tyler, Tailisu, and Eliot. “Hurry along, Keybearers. Master Decorde is waiting.”

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tyler turned to the aide a little taken aback by the sudden appearance. "What a coincidence. Where is he?"

Blog Entries

Neil took the cigarette out of his mouth and stated, "What seems to be there?"

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

" Oh finally! I have been waiting like foreeveer." He said in a mocking whiny tone before crossing his arms. " Oh! Don't worry about showing me where to go cause I familiarize myself with this place earlier! Kay-o so bye." He then ran to the council room, leaving behind the aide.

Blog Entries

The aide answered quickly. "The council room, Keybearer. I will lead you there, if you wish."

"Our partner for this mission: one Mila Fey," Reill answered curtly. Crossing her arms and drumming her fingers impatiently, she asked, "So, are you ready to go? We need to pick up Mila and head to Disney's Town as quickly as possible."

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Kyle woke up to see...an antropomorphic cow? Hm. Whatever it was, it was jabbing at Kyle's forehead with a wet rag. "Woah!" Kyle exclaimed, "Who are you?" The cow looked at him sympathetically. "Oh, I'm no one special. But you, young'un, took quite a fall. You even bonked your head on the Cornerstone!" Kyle frowned. "The Cornerstone? That's that big ball of light, right?" The cow nodded. "Yup. The Cornerstone of Light." He drifted off into thought, but suddenly snapped back to reality. "Ya know, you shouldn't stay up there long. At least without your armor. Oh, that was your Keyblade, right?" Kyle frowned again. "Keyblade? Armor?" Then his eyes drifted to his sword, clutched in his hand. "So this is called a Keyblade?" he asked. "Yup." replied the helpful cow, "And I've heard that every Keyblade weilder has armor for long travels." Kyle nodded. "See," he explained, "I'm tryin' to find out what the deal is with this, er, Keyblade. Do you know anyone I could talk to?"
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast