Millia Scarlet - Played by @Ayato;
    Taylor Hughes - Played by @Goffik_Lolita;
    Philip White - Played by @BadAssKoala;
    Kestron Lemeron - Played by @Pokemon Trainer Kestron;
    Desmond Drear - Played by @Murkmire;
    Venice DuPreau - Played by @ThatCrazyArtist;
    Thierry Jean - Played by @GoldenrodGOD;
    --

Okay, people! It’s finally time. With their acceptance letters, every student received a pamphlet on the academy, detailing all the information in the sign up thread, as well as an Eevee badge for them to wear. The students are now on their way to KPTS.

--

The sleek, silver train flew smoothly along a set of rails, suspended several meters above the blue ocean below. It made no sound as it glided, the magnets simply nudging it along with minimal force. The setting sun glinted off of the chrome surface and tinted windows, behind which sat the students of Kanto Pokemon Trainer School.

The train had too many carriages to count, each packed with students sitting in wide, two-isle recliner seats. TVs suspended from the roof played a documentary on the school that was the train’s destination, but not many people paid attention to it. Students talked amongst themselves, read, listened to music or even played with Pokemon. Train attendants walked up and down the isles, collecting leftovers from the recently-served meal.

The air was thick with excitement as the train entered the final leg of its journey…
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Visit BadAssKoala's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School - Year I

Philip sat in his chair watching the scenery go by. He was already homesick remembering his teary eyed mother waving him good bye. As a knot in his throat formed he was snapped back into reality by his trusted companion Gold. "Amph?" It looked curiously at him. "Yea buddy were gonna go somewhere new you'll love it!" He said it to convince Ampharos but also to convince himself. He wasn't sure what would happen here but he hoped it wouldn't be bad.

The name's Nynyamo... Sonic Neko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Sonic Neko On Twitter
    Follow Sonic Neko on Tumblr Visit Sonic Neko's Youtube Channel

"Zzzz..." as Kestron snored loudly in his chair. He had barely caught the train even though he woke up 2 hours earlier. Now he was so tired that he could give a Snorlax intense competition in a snoozing contest. "Scraffff..." muttered his Scrafty, Kater, as he stood guard over his trainer. His other pokemon, Samo and Choré (Dewott and Kirlia respectively) followed Kater's actions but they weren't as dedicated to the cause and played with each other.
    ((OOC: Won't be able to RP as much or fast today since I only have access to my phone atm))

BBL'S ELECTRIC GYM LEADER | FC: 2595-0003-0803]

Veni pat her Charmeleon on the head, smiling. "C'mon! Cheer up. Quilava and Houndour are coming too, you know!" She tried to assure her Charmeleon some happiness as the chrome-plated train steadily moved along. The Italian closed her eyes; She couldn't wait to get training! After all, her Fire-type Pokémon were itching to move around. I wonder if my Pokémon are happy this way... Shrugging the feeling off, she sighed softly and drifted off to sleep. The Charmeleon curled up in her lap, careful not to burn it's trainer.

Blog Entries

Philip began to drift off when he felt another tug at his sleeve. Drowsily he pawed at Ampharos "Will you stop it?" Suddenly he felt a jolt of lightning go through him. Jolting upright he stared at Gold. "Ok so you wanna play? We can play when we get off the train." Glaring at him Gold turned and ran to a sleeping Italian girl. Philip sighed and put his head in his hands before getting up to chase after Gold.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh were seated in a carriage towards the front of the train, but near the doors connecting it to the next. Josh was asleep, his head lolling sideways onto his brother's shoulder and breathing softly. Joe on the other hand was reading, eyes intent on the thick hard-cover in his lap. A pair of large headphones around his neck played music quietly, the electric guitar barely louder than a buzz. At Joe's feet was an Umbreon, also asleep, the blue rings on her body pulsing softly with every breath she took.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Taylor bounced in her seat with Vanilla on her lap. Taylor was playing with her and was tickling her. Vanilla was rolling around in her lap, laughing uncontrollably. it was really making quite a racket, "Who's a good Igglybuff, who's a good Igglybuff?" she cooed. She blew on its belly causing her to laugh even more. Taylor loved to play with her Pokemon as it brought them much closer together.

Taylor sat Vanilla into an upright position on her lap, "So, Vanilla, I can't believe we're going to Kanto Pokemon Trainer School. And to think, Professor Sycamore recommended me!" Taylor beamed and scratched the top of Vanilla's head gently.

My Pokemon Fanfiction: Rainbow Village: Town of Colors

I have claimed Igglybuff that likes to enchant me with its Disarming Voice and play with its Pixie Plate! I know its Normalize will hold it back, but we can pull through together if she eats enough Pecha Berries!

Blog Entries

As Ampharos ran up to the girl he quickly lost interest when he heard a pokemon laughing. Gold ran over to the girl and the igglybuff "Amph Amph" it said jumping up in down excited about the prospect of meeting new friends. Philip reluctantly hung back not sure what to do.

The Charmeleon's eye opened. It sprang up, as Veni opened her eyes. "Humph. Just an Ampharos." the Charmeleon snorted, sitting down. Quilava burst out it's Pokéball, crawling over her shoulder. The Houndour sat like a guard dog next to Veni's chair. "I'm so glad I have you guys.." The Italian girl smiled.

Blog Entries

Philip apologized to everyone as he rushed towards Ampharos. He stopped behind Ampharos "enough!" He commanded and grabbed Gold by the arm he dragged him past the girl with the fire types "sorry to wake you." He said walking back to his seat. He gave gold a poke block with sleep medicine in it. Soon Gpld was curled up by his feet sleeping. Philip sighed and put his headphones on some EDM blaring in his ears. He was done with socializing for the day. Before drifting off again he remembered the girls statement. Gold is more than just an Ampharos he thought.

The name's Nynyamo... Sonic Neko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Sonic Neko On Twitter
    Follow Sonic Neko on Tumblr Visit Sonic Neko's Youtube Channel

As the train ride continued, Samo and Choré decided to play Make believe, with Samo as the brave knight and Choré as the fierce Dragonite. The tqo Pokemon had an intense battle until Samo accidently fired a Water Pulse at Choré. The Embrace Pokémon. dodged it with ease, but unfortunately the pulse rebounded off of the window into Kestron's face. "GAHH!" exclaimed the soaked trainer. "If you guys wanted me to play with you, you could have just asked nicely..." Kestron then got up and was happy that his prized fedora was still dry as he left his room and find a bathroom to dry off. He checked into the other rooms and looked into Veni's room. "That's a nice Charmeleon you have there, miss..."

BBL'S ELECTRIC GYM LEADER | FC: 2595-0003-0803]

Kiyoko stood in the back, leaning against the wall with her Larvesta resting on top of her green beanie. The two looked up and down the isle, watching the trainers that were moving back and forth between the different carriages with their Pokemon. "What do you think, pal?" she asked, giving a small smirk as she tried playing it cool. "Think we'll have some competition?" The Larvesta nodded, a look of determination on his face before he gave a noise of eagerness. "Right! Guess we'll just have to wait and see then."

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sunday sat in her seat, simply staring out the window. She was annoyed, not by the other passengers, but annoyed by how long she's been still. Her foot shook left to right uncontrollably. In her lap sat a Pikachu, who was sleeping. The girl wanted to get up and do something, but there wasn't that much room on the train and she didn't want to wake up the electric mouse Pokemon.

She quietly sighed, waiting even longer.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jack stared at the screens calmly, though he was mostly bored by the fact they only had an introductory video to watch. He adjusted his glasses for a moment before turning towards his friend Kaori. "You know I wonder what the academy'll be like, I'm sure it should be fun," He pointe out before leaning back on his seat as he looked at the antics of the other students.

"Oh, thanks!" She smiled at Kestron, allowing the Charmeleon to hop off her lap. Her Quilava took it's place as Veni rubbed Houndour's skull smoothly. "I love Fire-types, so I wouldn't stand a chance against your Dewott.." She laughed softly, picking up her Quilava and placing it in the seat facing her, but still in Veni's carriage. "Your Kirlia is very elegant, it reminds me of a dancer."

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast