Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 6

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Nathan shook his sandy blond hair away from his shining emerald eyes. A Mew. He had to be seeing things. It had to be a product of a lack of sleep. He blinked twice but sure enough the Mew was still there. "No shit." He remarked with an amused smile. "A Mew."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Wow, that's a Mew!" Tanner gasped a bit more loudly than he anticipated. He then composed himself awkwardly. That's sick! He still thought in amazement.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The moment Eve walked into the Noble Hall she was shocked at how amazing it was, but the moment that floating pink ball turned into mew, her jaw dropped. Her brothers never told her the headmaster had a mew. As far she was concerned mew was extinct. Even so she truly enjoyed the sight of such a pokemon.

Blog Entries

Liam wasn’t really one for making a spectacle and loud impression of him on most occasions, and this wasn’t an exception. Whilst on the train to the Academy, he had kept mostly to himself, observing a few of his other students. He took note of one guy who was practicing on his acoustic guitar. He might catch up with him later; it was nice listening to other’s music especially since Liam couldn’t play the acoustic guitar properly. His choice of instrument was the bass guitar which he had with him.

Upon entering the academy, he admitted it lived up to both the words of the leaflet and his own expectations. Once again, Liam just stayed to himself and followed the crowd, but he had let out one his Pokemon to keep him slight company.

“Look over there Snowflake, that’s a Mew” he whispered over to his Glaceon. She was a peaceful Pokemon who looked at the Mew that was going to sort her trainer into a house. “Isn’t it just an amazing Pokemon?” gasped Liam, which in turn caused Glaceon to become a little jealous. Snowflake quickly rubbed herself against Liam’s leg to make sure her presence was known. “Don’t worry girl” smiled Liam as he subtly placed a treat in his hand for Snowflake to nibble on before he petted her head.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Andrew, who had returned Macintosh and Hayabusa earlier so make sure that the former didn't get himself in trouble, and so the latter wouldn't be bothered by all of the crowds, gave a shocked gasp and a wide-eyed expression when the Mew showed up. He was a total mythology geek, so he knew loads of information regarding mysterious and legendary Pokemon. And there probably wasn't a single Pokemon more mysterious than Mew. And now it was floating in this very room, right in front of his eyes. He gave a few incoherent stutters as words failed to string into sentences, as well as giving frantic arm movements. It probably looked more than a bit odd to anyone nearby, but at this point, he really didn't care.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna saw the pink fuzzy Pokemon and looked at it in awe. She had heard that this species of Pokemon had become extinct long ago, and she never dreamed the the headmaster would own one.

"I'll be damned...that's a Mew," she whispered to herself in shock.

Blog Entries

"Aleast I know I am seeing a Mew this time" Lane whispered to herself, she was getting freaked out by seeing things that weren't actually there, a Raichu instead of a Pikachu, and on her way in she swore she saw an Umbreon and a Vaporeon when it turned out to be an Eevee. "So, I guess we will be seeing that one a lot" Lane added staring at the Mew.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe gulped quietly, mentally cursing his last name. First? He was first to get sorted by Mew? He felt Josh squeeze his shoulder reassuringly, and then nudge him forward. He took a few hesitant steps out of the crowd, looking down at all times, and then stopped when he knew he was in front of the table.

“Mew?”

Joe looked up, and was immediately overcome by the creature in front of him. Mew was staring at him, absorbing him with its huge eyes. The two of them stayed like that for several seconds. Then Mew ducked down, grasped a badge from one of the baskets with both paws, and began to attach it to Joe’s shirt.

“Th-thank you.” Joe stuttered when Mew floated backwards slightly. He looked down at his chest to see a blue, circular badge, with a raindrop insignia.

“And Joseph has been sorted as the first member of WaterBlue!” announced Crimzen, and the staff began clapping, hesitantly joined in by the students.

In a haze, Joe began to walk off, but found himself stopped by Mew’s tail. Its fur was amazingly soft. Turning back, Joe saw Mew’s eyes glowing and, a second later, a rectangular piece of plastic had appeared in a flash of light between the two. Joe bent his head down, and Mew hovered forwards and draped the thing around his neck.

Upon inspection, Joe found it to be his Student ID. ‘Student Identification Card’ was stamped across the top, as well as his name, photo, and relevant symbols to show he was an Eev and a WaterBlue.

Joe stumbled back into the crowd as Crimzen said. “And now, let us have your brother. Joshua?”

Josh strode forward, his face set with determination...
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hmm. They obviously wanna impress us if they've got a Mew." Caalvin muttered blandly. "It'll take more than a legendary to win me over." At this moment, his Espeon popped out, and inspected the Mew.

"Yeah, there are better things to worry about." Camille said. Her Umbreon came out as well to see the Mew.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason just stood silently before looking around the room. "Everyone alreayd said whatever could be said about the Mew." Jason shrugged before he stared at the pink colored Pokemon. "Though it is an amazing sight."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Okay, here’s where your characters get sorted. I’ve put them all in one post, but please feel free to post your character’s individual reactions. :P

Josh, too, was sorted into WaterBlue, and went back to join his brother.

The next student, Nathan Asher, became the first new member of LeafGreen. The LeafGreen badge was also circular, but it was emerald green, and had a leaf emblazed upon it.

Andrew Dolor was then sorted into WaterBlue, and Aria Fiore went to join Nathan in LeafGreen. Brutus Gray became the first new member of FireRed, and received a circular red badge with a flame insignia.

Luna Hunter was sent to LeafGreen, and then Jason Miles and Lai Ming joined FireRed. Eve Nano went to WaterBlue, and then Calvin O’Brien was sorted into FireRed, his sister Camille into LeafGreen. Lane Parks went to FireRed, and then both Liam Ryder and Tanner Theaman joined LeafGreen. Finally, Quinn Webber was sorted into FireRed, and the sorting was over.

“Excellent!” Crimzen exclaimed through the final applause. “You have all been sorted, and now KPTS is, truly, your home. I must ask you all to gather around your new Heads of Houses and then follow them to your dormitories.” As he spoke. Mew hovered over to him and settled down on his other shoulder, coiling its long tail protectively around the man’s shoulders.

“FireReds to Coach Stone, LeafGreens to Professor Static, WaterBlues to Madam Meadows.” Crimzen continued, nodding to each staff member as he said their name. “Wake up is at eight am tomorrow. You’ll have a busy day. Good night!”

Then he strode from the hall, his Pokemon companions nestled comfortably on his shoulders. He waved once, turned a corner, and was out of sight.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nathan didn't really care about where he was sorted. It wasn't like he knew the difference between the houses anyways. He took a quick look at his badge before sticking it in his back pocket. When the announcement came to head over to Professor Static, Nathan picked up his guitar and headed where he was supposed to. He figured he'd make friends with his dorm mates when he told them he had an amp for his electric guitar and a killer speaker system. People tended to like parties after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Andrew did some mental work in his head, and when he made a certain connection, he gave a groan. "I'm in the same house as Joe and Josh. Well, there goes any chance of me getting any sort of sleep." Even though he sounded disappointed, in reality, he was actually pretty glad. At least he was in the same house with someone he knew, and while Joe and Josh might not necessarily be the most calm and collected people he knew...hey, at least they were two people he knew and trusted.

Blog Entries

"Fire Red, that sounds interesting" Lane whispered as she walked to the Coach Stone, for some reason when she pictured the word Fire Red, she could see a Torchic as a symbol, like it meant something to her, but no matter how much she asked her family why she always saw a Torchic, they said it was nothing or she might have wanted a Torchic in the future, but that still didn't explain the occasional Pidgeotto or Butterfree she saw in places that didn't make sense. And then the wrong Pokemon that she had illusions of, she wondered if maybe she was insane, perhaps she was insane before the amnesia and this was her family's way of trying to bring her back to normal.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Fire Red huh?" Jason wondered to himself as he stared at the Mew once more. He had been put in a house that he would've liked that's good, but that meant that fate had chose him to be in that house. "I wonder what this all leads to." he pointed out before sighing softly and turning to look at the other people in his dorm. He sighed once more once he realized that none of the people that he met in the train were actually in his dorm though.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast