Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

“Welcome to KPTS, everyone!” thrilled the shorter woman from the front of the station. Her hair was silky black and neatly touched her thighs, the bangs highlighted light green, baby blue, pink and pale yellow in organised stripes. “My name is Madam Pricilla Meadows. I teach Coordinating, and am also Head of WaterBlue.”

Pricilla gestured to her left, to the other woman. “This is Professor Shannon Static.” she said.

“A pleasure.” said Shannon, smiling thinly. She was taller than Pricilla, though only slightly, and her bleach-blonde hair was styled with messy spikes. Her eyes were hard and intent, pale blue in colour.

“Professor Static is your Battling instructor, and also Head of LeafGreen.” Pricilla continued. “And this is Coach Christopher Stone.” The huge man simply nodded. He was very tall, with dark hair that’d been buzzed short, and roles of thick muscle all over his body. He was quite intimidating. “He’ll lead you in Pokeathlon Training, and is also Head of FireRed.

“The Sorting Ceremony will be held in our Noble Hall, just off from the Entrance Hall behind these doors.” Pricilla explained. “I’m sure you don’t want to be kept waiting. Please, follow us.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Sorting Ceremony... what is this, Hogwarts?" Nathan remarked. His headphones were wrapped around his neck and his acoustic guitar was slung to his back as he walked forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"I'm not surprised at all." Tanner laughed a bit and looked down at his 3 Pokéballs. "I wonder what great things await me here. Only time can tell." He thought out loud.

Tanner then looked up and smiled brightly. "It looks like we're heading in. Let's go!" He laughed and followed the rest of the crowd to what would determine a big role of his years at the Pokémon Trainer School.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna couldn't help but to chuckle at Nathan's comment. She simply shook her head and began to follow Pricilla.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Eve smiled at Tanner's actions and followed behind him to be sorted.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I wonder what dorm I'll be put in too." Jason stated before remembering that the others had told him their reasons for being there. "My friend wanted to come here, but he didn't get accepted like me...that's about it." he sighed.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Welcome to KPTS, everyone!"

Brutus had raised his attention to the shorter of the two women. She had started introducing herself and the two standing next to her. What piqued Brutus' interest was Professor Static, Head of Battling. "That's where I need to be. Battling. The field of battle. I need to sharpen my skills, my pokemon and myself." Brutus had a sharp look, as he looked down, thinking this.

He was still listening, and raised his head as they had instructed the new students to follow. Brutus made haste and made sure he stayed with the group. He was still deep in thought about how sorting would go, keeping his head up and stroking his checkered black and pink tie. His thick-frammed glasses had been adjusted by his other hand as he went along.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Why the hell do there have to be so many damned people here?" Calvin muttered irritably, walking in the back of the group with Camille. "Hopefully I don't end up sorted into one with a bunch of assholes."

"I feel the same." Camille muttered. "Last thing I want is to have to hurt someone."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

As they walked along Eve started to wonder about the sorting. Her eldest brother had been in the Waterblue dorm while Sake her other brother was in the Firered dorm. From what she read of the pamphlet the Leafgreen dorm was in a flower field, an idea that sounded the nicest to her. Plus each student had a balcony to the outside. The more she thought about it the more she became excited about the sorting.

Feeling awkward she decided to try another topic of conversation. "What dorm do you want to be in?" She asked Jason and Tanner.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 17th June 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries

OCC: Okay, the Sorting’s about to start. But, unfortunately, I need to get some sleep, and some of our number haven’t managed to post yet. So, let’s say you all get one more post after this, to show your character’s reaction, thoughts, and whatnot, and then stop posting until I post again tomorrow morning. Does everyone understand?

The three Heads of Houses lead the students through a pair of glass doors and out into the huge entrance hall. The walls and floor were stone, though covered in panels of glossy, dark brown wood and rich carpets. There were several doors leading off in different directions, but they were lead through a wide pair on the north wall and into the Noble Hall.

If the Entrance Hall was huge, it was nothing compared to the Noble Hall. It looked as if all 450 students of KPTS could have a sleepover, each invite two friends, and still sleep comfortably.

At present, row upon row of benches were lined up, facing a long table at the back of the hall, which they were walking towards. This, evidently, was where the rest of the staff were.

Headmaster Crimzen was instantly recognisable. His gray hair sat in an untidy tuft on his head, the same shade as his short beard and moustache. His eyes were black and beady, crinkled in a smile as he set his gaze upon them. His face was wrinkled, but not overly so, and on his shoulder sat a large Pikachu.

The Pikachu was female, indicated by the subtle, heart like shape of her tail. She looked very old. The fur at the corners of her mouth, as well as at the base of her ears had turned gray. As they approached, her small, beady eyes surveyed each and every one of them, as if assessing how much danger they all posed to her beloved master.

When they reached the front, the three teachers shuffled off to join the other staff behind the table, which was topped with three baskets of badges. And it was now, as they got a chance to look around their surroundings, that people began to spot the floating ball of pink light, hovering half way between floor and impossibly-high ceiling, pulsating like a heartbeat.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OoC: Gosh darn you guys you go really quick.

"Classy" Quinn thought as she walked in. Before she walked in though, she kind of missed a conversation happening because she was not paying attention. She could hear the people in front of her. They were so dry for her, something about battling this and battling that. It was not fun at all however the positive thing was that she knew she was better looking which is not much to celebrate but vanity helps. The hall was massive and they were about to be sorted. "Please be cute guys" she thought as a glimmer of hope that she would get something good.

Blog Entries

Lane simply followed the crowd into the school, thinking to herself she really had seemed to do this for the last year or even two, she couldn't tell if she was always a follower in her past, that bothered her, the very thought she wasn't independent or even her own person, not that this time counted. She was distracted when she entered the Noble room, her eyes chained on the Raichu.

"Wow, that's a strong looking Raichu..." Lane started to say but trailed off when she saw the Raichu turn into a female Pikachu, she blinked a few times but even then, it was a Pikachu. "What is happening to me?" Lane whispered to herself, was it connected to her past? Did she ever own an Raichu which would cause that illusion, she wasn't sure what to make of all of this but stayed quiet as she waited to see what happened next,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Tanner followed the crowd and joined the rest of the school in Noble Hall, then responded to Eve's question. "I'm not sure. LeafGreen seems to really fit my personality and hobbies, but I also love coordinating and WaterBlue might help me more in that field." He laughed.

Blog Entries

OCC: Aaand we're back, people! =D

Headmaster Crimzen cleared his throat, and then he opened his arms wide. “Welcome.” he said. His voice was wise with aged, and deep. “It fills my heart with joy to finally see you all here. I, in case any of you are wondering, am your Headmaster. You may address me as ‘Crimzen,’” He gave them all a large smile.

“For the next three years, Kanto Pokemon Trainer School will be your home.” he continued. “Where you will live, however, is about to be decided. Here at KPTS, we have three houses: FireRed, LeafGreen and WaterBlue. And, to sort you all, I have enlisted the help of a very special friend of mine…”

Crimzen gestured upward once at the pall of pink light. Instantly, it began to shrink, shining more brightly as it hovered towards the Headmaster. Then, a shape began to emerge from it. Short logs, a long, flickering tail. And then, with an outburst of light, Mew appeared where the ball of light had been. It yawned and stretched in mid-air, before somersaulting lazily.

“You will be sorted my Mew.” said Crimzen, and Mew floated over to the table and began to hover over it. “Let us begin in alphabetical order, shall we?

“Joseph Antonimous!”

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After Brutus had been through the Entrance Hall, then the Noble Hall, he quickly noticed a sphere of pink light. "I... I don't even," was the thought running through his head. He had been directed with the other students to the area of wait.

Then, the elder gentleman with a Pikachu on his shoulder introduced himself as Headmaster Crimzen. He had listened to Headmaster Crimzen, understood the next three years would be a new life for him. For Brutus, and his Pokemon, this would be a transition into a new life.

"And, to sort you all, I have enlisted the help of a very special friend of mine…” Headmaster Crimzen had gestured towards the ball of light, which had slowly formed into the last thing Brutus imagined to see. A Mew, right there. In front of his eyes. Brutus was indeed surprised. His face made notice of that.

He instantly shook it off as the first student was called. Brutus had gotten nervous, and wondered where he would be sorted. Where his transition would begin.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast