Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 49

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Brutus was sitting in a black coat, some relaxed jeans and his black shoes. A purple, long-sleeve shirt under the coat was also visible. He simply ate, not paying attention to the talking around him.

As he finished, he simply sat and waited for the announcement. He rested his head, and sighed, "I wonder what today will bring." He was getting more and more down about raising a Pokemon from birth. He was very nervous about the whole thing.

Blog Entries

Lane heard the other girl talk before clenching her jaws. "Hey excuse me, yeah popular girl that isn't Quinn. We aren't badmouthing her" Lane said to the other girl. "And don't think you are any better, I have heard you talking about others and actually saying bad things about them. We, are not" Lane replied before looking at Quinn.

"I am sorry Quinn, it's just we were wondering if maybe the things you do was the same reason I do. I didn't think it was badmouthing, just talking" Lane tried explaining to her. "I mean you want to talk about me then go ahead, if you can figure out who I am, hell I would love to know" Lane added hoping she wasn't mad, she didn't want her to be mad even if Quinn was a bit different to her, she was still nice to her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quinn sighed as she heard Lane talk and get angry. Then she addressed Quinn which made her more embarrassed as it is. "Lane. Calm down" Quinn got up and faced Lane. "Calm down no one was bagging out anyone okay. This is just a misunderstanding if anything you aren't making yourself look good with people if you are being this volatile. We will talk about it later" she made sure that only Lane could hear her. "But she saw it as you badmouthing me. Just like you said it is a matter of perspective, dear. It is complicated a defense thing" she smiled "But hey don't worry about it"

Quinn sat back down. "What happened there Quinn?" The girl asked who Lane yelled at. "No worries sorted out. It is just a perspective thing like what financial tool to use in different situations. You know but she's a nice good person. She meant well but I know you did as well" they all started to talk about clothes and started to giggle.

Blog Entries

Lane watched them for a moment then stared at the table. "I think I am going to take a walk, let me know when the field trip is ready" Lane asked Jason and Eve before she got up and took a walk, she knew she had overreacted but something lashed out, like that girl had reminded her of someone...

As she walked into the hallways she stopped short when a flashback came to her. She was in high school, and making friends with someone, but there was another girl. She told the friend that Lane badmouthed her everyday, and that she should drop the nerd, so their friendship was broken. Then she remembered the girl doing the exact same thing..
    "What the hell was that?" Lane whispered stunned, was that a flashback? But how? It must have been aleast the 8th grade, but she thought she was homeschooled, so could hoe she have met anyone inside a school.

Lane wandered the halls before seeing a Torchic pecking at the ground lonely, looking sad. "Hey! Torchic, what are you doing here?" Lane asked, the Torchic looked up at her before running away so Lane gave chase. "Torchic!" Lane exclaimed wanting to find out why it was haunting her, it turned a corner and so did she before she came to a dead end, the Torchic disappeared.

"Who am I?" Lane whispered staring at the darkened wall, she felt alone even with friends, she still felt alone, unreal. When she looked up she saw the wall change into an outside area, there were several people of all ages talking, laughing, Lane was part of it and seemed pretty close to a group of girls, but the scene became a wall again leaving her with haunting echoes of laughter, however both in the flashback and the wall scene, she had black hair and wore glasses, which she had neither.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

"You are who you choose to be." A voice said from behind Lane. Dr. Brandt had saw Lane running throughout the hallways, as if she were chasing something, so he decided to follows her and see if she was alright.

Though the rumors of Reginald being completely insane and out of touch with reality may very be true, he was at least in touch enough to see that a student was being troubled by something. The question she asked the wall only confirmed his thoughts, but left him with two ideas of her problem. Idea 1, she was simply having a conversation with the wall and he was butting in, or idea 2, she was having a general teenage issue of self-identifying. Reginald went with idea 2.

"Things of the past, such as where you come from and who you once were, do not determine who you are today. That is determined by where you are going in life and how you plan to get there."

Blog Entries

Lane turned when she heard the voice of a male and saw the teacher. "I don't know how that can help me though, it feels like my past is haunting me, and I know nothing about my past." Lane replied to him sorrows filling her eyes. "I can't help but to fear everything in my life is just a lie, even my own family and I don't know how I can describe that" Lane said softly. "See, two years ago I had an accident and.. well the accident wiped my memory, ever since I have been haunted by strange things, stories that make no sense or doesn't seem accurate, it's hard to describe" Lane explained before falling quiet.

Reginald paused for a moment, he certainly wasn't expecting this sort of situation. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. "I cannot even begin to imagine what you have gone through." He paused again. "Past, present, and future share an interesting relationship. The past only influences events that lead up to the present, it cannot determine the future. The present cannot change or alter the past in any way, but the actions taken during the present determine what happens in the future. In other words, though your past may not be clear, it is what you choose to do now that determines who you are and you will become. And even if some things in your life are not as they seem, it doesn't change who you are on the inside."

"As for the hauntings..." Dr. Brandt said slowly. "I cannot really say... I would recommend doing some research about your past. I'm sure there are some newspaper archives online you could go through, look back to around the time of your earliest memory and see if there is any news about your accident that could shed some light on things. Perhaps seeing the school counselor could lead to some breakthroughs as well. I wish there was more I could tell you for this, but my knowledge of this subject is very limited."

Blog Entries

Lane smiled softly at him looking distant for a moment. "Yeah, I should. It's just so weird because my family were confident in telling me what my life was, even though it seems so fake. Why would they lie to me though?" Lane questioned before blushing. "Sorry I am sure you wouldn't know that" Lane replied.

"Thanks, I will be sure to do it. There has to be a key somewhere to unlocking the past, and I know it's too late to change it, and I should focus on the present..I just need to know exactly what is going on, then maybe my haunting and everything will stop" Lane explained in a soft voice again.

Blog Entries

((What the hell's going on? I swear to Slifer if anyone's gone and eaten my egg without me, I will GG their face! D8>))
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OoC: Sorry for the slight delay, school and work have kept a bit busy lately. Also @Good Game, we had a small time skip after the end of the first day, we're now starting up the weekend, we're all about to go on some kind of field trip.

IC: Reginald gave a slight smile. "That's the way to go about it. Just keep working at it, and you're sure to find some results. And if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where my office is." He gave Lane a small pat on the shoulder. "We should probably get back to the others, since the buses should be leaving sometime soon. Don't want to miss out on your first field trip, do you?"

Blog Entries

"Thanks, I will keep that in mind" Lane said before looking down the hall. "Right, well maybe the field trip will help me in some way" Lane said, she smiled at him before walking down the hall and joined Eve and Jason again, quietly sitting down.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Everything okay?" Eve asked concerned over her friend's absence.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849