Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 3
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Nathan didn't hear the announcement due to his headphones so he kept writing. He was in his own world as he picked up his guitar and idly played a sweet melody that he was composing as he went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason heard and immediately began to gather his stuff. He had almost fallen asleep on the trajectory and as thus had to knock himself awake properly. "We're finally here aren't we?" he asked himself while he lifted his luggage and began to carry them. He turned to look at Clair and Tails who had jumped down from the couches. "Clair you have to come back to your pokeball, Tails you can ride on my shoulder."

The little Eevee smiled eagerly and immediately jumped onto Jason's shoulder. Claire on the other hand frowned, what it hated the most about being a Kirlia is that it could go around freely due to how big it was; she was actually jealous of the Eevee as he could always be hanging out with Jason if he so wished. However Claire knew that she had to follow Jason's order and accepted the fate. She grabbed her pokeball that was strapped on Jason's waist and pressed the button that would allow her to return inside.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As Brutus heard the announcement, he turned to Brute, and told him he had to into his Pokeball for a while. With Brute's nod, Brutus pulled out his pokeball and returned him. He grabbed his things and got ready to leave the train, even though it was still a few minutes off. He thought to himself, "Now that I think about it... I might meet some new Pokemon... and new friends."

He nodded to himself slowly, put his baggage aside and simply looked through his window. "So it begins. A fresh, new start at learning about Pokemon."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna sighed as she heard the announcement. She returned Waldo into his Pokeball and put it on her belt. Then, she grabbed her things and was ready to leave the train once it stopped. She sighed and looked out the window as she waited to leave the train. She was anxious and nervous; she was finally getting to be away from home, and away from her father.

Arrival day was always an interesting day for both students and instructors. Reginald had made a tradition of training his pokemon at the Lava Peak before the students arrived. It was a nice stress reliever for Dr. Brandt, since he spent so much time on his research, and his pokemon enjoyed the training sessions. They can often be found at the Lava Peak on their own from time to time as well.

Dr. Brandt began walking from his classroom to the main hall where the students would soon be ushered to, once they were let off the train. As he walked he tied his black bow tie, which he wears on such occasions. "Another year, another batch of students." Reginald said quietly to himself as he walked.

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quinn was too busy humming and caring about her looks which caused to miss a lot of people looking at her. They either wanted her to stop or to meet her, well she was attractive to her everyone wants to meet...her. Quinn was just filing her nails until she heard an announcement from the PA speakers. The announcement was that they were due to arrive in 5 minutes which was ample time for Quinn to gather her belongings. She never released any of her Pokemon otherwise it would have been an issue especially her Steelix. She pulled up her travel luggage with all her clothes and her little bag, she was now ready to go. Until she decided to get her mirror out. Quinn looked at it and shrugged. "Can't mess with beauty" she muttered to herself. She then flicked her long red hair and stood up.

"This is going to be interesting I think"

Blog Entries

Tanner hurried toward the other students who waited to exit the train. He found Luna standing alone and decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Tanner." He spoke, making conversation as he waited with the rest of the people.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna looked at the boy and smiled. She found someone to talk to, and the boy seemed friendly also.

"Hey, I'm Luna," she replied before looking around, "Is this your first year here as well?"

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

After about two minutes of looking for her pamphlet, Eve found it under a few seats ahead. She picked it up, and started walking back to her seat to get her stuff, while trying to avoid the other students preparing to leave. While doing so she crashed into another student with brown-red hair, and dark brown eyes, standing six inches taller than Eve.

"Sorry," Eve said then quickly went back to her seat. "Everyone is putting their larger pokemon away so I should probably do the same. Okay Magnum?" she asked her trusted partner. He shook his yes, so Eve took out his pokeball, and returned him. She then put her pamphlet away, grabbed Vee and her stuff, and went to wait near the others.

Blog Entries

Tanner smiled back. "Yeah it is. This is the school of my dreams and I'm so excited." He spoke comfortably. "I'm guessing it's your first year, too. I mean you said 'as well'." He laughed at himself. "I've done research about this school and everything. I feel like I'm going to get in the LeafGreen house because I love Grass-types and gardening, so I'm sure it's right up my alley."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Yeah, it's my first year as well," Luna answered, "I'm not sure what house I'll get put in. I wouldn't mind getting put in WaterBlue, but that's mostly because I love Blastoise. This is Kanto after all." she chuckled at herself slightly.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brutus quickly noticed the other students making their way towards the exit. The stop was about to be reached. "Why sit here?" Brutus thought to himself. He got up and clipped Brute's pokeball to his black belt. Next, he took up his baggage and made his way towards the other students. He didn't want to appear to be a COMPLETE loner.

He just didn't talk to anyone. He didn't stand too close to anyone, but made sure he wasn't in the way. "So... I wonder what the students are going to be like..." He had thought to himself.

Blog Entries

"I don't have any Kanto Pokémon." Tanner added to the conversation. "The first I got was a Masquerain, and after that I caught a Combee and a Budew."

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I don't know what I should do." Jason frowned as he walked out of his cabinet along with Tails' He noticed that the Eevee seemed to have gotten a little restless. "What is it buddy?" he asked, only to see his Eevee jump down his shoulder and run off. "Damn it Tails get back!" Jason exclaimed before following.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Outside, the view changed. No more were they soaring over blue waves. Now, they meandered across a beach at a leisurely pace, several bridges flashing by overhead. From one side of the train, a forest could be seen, and the other a mountain range. Then, they entered a small station, and were cut off from the outside.

The Train came to a complete standstill.

Outside in the cavernous station, three people were waiting. Two were women, one with black hair and rainbow fringe, and one with bleach-blonde, spiky locks. The third, a man, stood tall and imposing, toned arms crossed firmly across his chest.

As students began to trickle out from the train, they began calling for the First Years to gather around them.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast