Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Tanner opened his eyes slightly and listened to the odd combination of music and yelling around him. "It'll be hard to sleep in this." He groaned slightly and sat upright. In the meantime, Tanner decided to read the pamphlet provided about the school. While he thought he had already known a lot about the school, he was surprised to find that there were many facts and figures that were new to him and impressed him a bit about the prestige of the school. This is even better than I thought. He thought to himself in amazement.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Near the back of the carriage, Joe and Josh sat. They were murmuring to each other quietly, their matching pair of turquoise eyes flashing around to look at the other students every now and again. They recognised a few of them.

“I’m gonna go annoy Lai.” said Josh, standing up and running a hand through his messy, silk-like black hair. “Don’t set anything on fire while I’m gone.”

“Would I do that?” Joe asked innocently. Then the two grinned, and Josh walked off.

As Joe sat there, deciding how to cause Chaos, he heard Andrew begin to sing, too. Shrugging, he stood up, starting to make his way towards him. But then someone caught his attention, and he stopped by Tanner’s seat. His eyes lit up for a moment, and a small smile formed at the corners of his mouth.

Then he walked off again, and poked Andrew in the face.

--

With a casual motion, Josh picked up the Scraggy at Lai’s side and tossed it into the opposite seat. Then, flinging himself down next to her, he grinned. “Oh, hey Lai.” he said casually. “I thought I heard your gentle tones.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Tanner, as he was too interested in what he was reading, didn't notice the company and was too late before having the chance to say hi, once he did notice.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"You cannot escape her, so
    Don't try and close your
    –Oh, come on. I know I should've expected it from you, but can't a guy have any peace and bloody quiet?"

Andrew's lyrics were abruptly cut off by Joe's action. Even though his words on their own sounded irate, he spoke with a slight smile, a chuckle, and hands raised in a gesture of incredulity. Taking a moment to pause the song that he had been playing, it was then that Macintosh realized that they had company. And, even better, that said company was Joe. The Pokemon's eyes, which were comprised of several, smaller LED-esque lights, changed into a semicircle of hyperactive joy as he rushed straight for the boy in what was less of a hug and more of a tackle.

Blog Entries

Lai was suddenly cut off by someone suddenly plonking themselves next to her, and grinned as soon as she saw one half of the Clones duo sitting next to her. She could tell it was Josh, since his fringe was an inch longer than Joe's. "Ohai, Josh! It's been a while, huh? Where's Hoe at?" she asked, ignoring Chickuhnm, who was faceplanting the opposite seat. It pushed itself off the ground, before gasping at the sight of its fallen trousers, screeching as it yanked the molted skin up around its chest, before shooting evils at Josh.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Joe winced theatrically as he caught Mac in the chest. “It’s good to see you too, Mac.” He wheezed, throwing the PorygonZ up and down at arms length while he caught his breath. “You alright, Andrew? Muggles not getting you down, I hope?” He grinned.

--

“Think he’s with Andy.” said Josh, completely ignoring the Scraggy as it tried to kill him with its eyes, or something. “What’s new, anyway? Why the hell are you going to school? You’re, like, too cool for school!” The last sentence was dripping with sarcasm, but he knew Lai would take it as a compliment anyway.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nathan shook his head at the various musical tastes on the train around him. They were kind of... well if he were to be honest, simply awful. He wouldn't actually say that out loud, but the singing people were completely tone deaf. Not to mention their chosen pieces had nothing in the way of redeeming qualities. Nathan however stopped himself. Hating on their music (even if completely justified) wasn't a good way to make a first impression. So he instead had his around ear stereo headphones on, blocking out all the noise around him. He went back to writing, appreciating the complete quiet that his noise-cancelling headphones gave him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Haha. You're a comedic wizard," Andrew said with playful sarcasm. "Next thing I know, some old lady's gonna be rolling down the isles hollering, 'Anything from the trolley?!' Seriously, though. Why does every single prestigious academy have to have a train as their main method of transport? I thought train travel died out 'bout ten years ago."

Macintosh, meanwhile, was now preoccupying himself with staring out of the nearby window, examining the surroundings with a mixture of awe and curiosity. As a digitally created Pokemon, it wasn't often that he actually got to experience things in the real world.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Meanwhile, at the school, a woman was fixing up her classroom. Her scarlet curls cascaded down to the midst of her back, ghastly white skin, eyes the color of black coffee, and pale rose lips. She pulled slightly at her white blouse and navy blue pencil skirt. She looked down at her Houndoom, who was laying down comfortably.

"Cataclysm," the woman spoke to the Pokemon, "Do you think I'll do okay teaching here?" Cataclysm yawned before looking up at his owner. He nodded simply before resting his head against his paws. The woman chuckled before bending down and petting Cataclysm.

============================================

Luna couldn't seem to rest with all of the commotion going on. An annoyed look appeared on her face as she let out a sigh. She turned her head and looked around at the students. There was a guy who was reading, one who was writing and had headphones on, a girl who seemed to be staring out her window, two guys with a Porygon-Z, a guy and a girl with a Scraggy, and so on. Luna's attention was immediately drawn to the boy who was sitting next to the girl with the Scraggy. She found him to be quite attractive, but she was quick to assume that he was dating the girl beside him. A sigh escaped her lips before she turned back around and began to pet her Sealeo.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Eve looked around slightly confused. Within what had seemed like a second, two boys who looked almost exactly a like had gone up and started talking to two others on the train. One started talking to a boy with a porygon-z, while the other started talking to the singing boy. Vee now fully awake started moving around in her lap. While doing so his tail tickled Magnum nose causing the steel/ground to sneeze. When doing so Magnum, mirroring humans reached both his claws to cover his mouth, in which he accidentally let his metal slide against each other causing a high-pitched screeching noise. Eve covered her ears as the noise was extra loud since she was next to him, while Vee who had sensitive ears couldn't take the noise so he dashed off her lap and started running down the aisle.
    "Vee!" Eve said jolting out of her seat chasing after Vee. When doing so her pamphlet that was not done being read flew the opposite direction under several seats.

Blog Entries

"You noticed!" Lai trilled, closing her eyes as she grinned, before sighing and laying back in her seat. "I know it is unbelievable to believe that somebody as unbelievably experienced and achieving as ME is going to something unbelievably ordinary as school, but I AM unbelievably diverse, so I guess it is kinda believable after all." Lai finished with a smug smirk, her eyes still closed as she folded her arms behind her head.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Tanner looked out the window and watched the different scenery pass by, sighing happily. "It surprisingly beautiful...." He laughed to himself and released his Masquerain to keep him a bit of company. "Hey!" He smiled at the Pokémon who rested on the top of his head.

Blog Entries

Speakers stationed around the train began to crackle with white noise, before a rough man’s voice began speaking.

“Attention students. We will be arriving in five minute’s time. Please gather your belongings and prepare for arrival. Thank you.”

Blog Entries

"Ooh, sorry bud." Tanner laughed and returned his Pokémon soon after releasing him. He gathered the rest of his belongings and placed them neatly in his small backpack, preparing to exit for the school of his dreams.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"seriously I just caught Vee" Eve said quietly to herself as it was announced they would be arriving in five minutes. Having just caught Vee she started walking back to her seat. When she got there she started looking for her pamphlet.
    "Great now I have to find that. Vee stay here, Magnum watch him," she said as she went to find her pamphlet.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast