Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up) - Page 11
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Lane took a moment before realizing someone else was in the room, she repressed the urge to groan that she had a roommate, it wasn't that bad but she never liked just getting paired with someone she didn't know. "Sure, no worries" Lane said smiling slightly, maybe she would get along with this girl, there were parts of her personality and even appearance that seemed to match the personality she was told about, if that was even the real her.

"So.. the clothes those students wear, doesn't seem very fashionable does it? Hell I am not sure if mine is up to date" Lane commented before realizing that sounded like a stupid comment, perhaps with the personality but just like before, it didn't make her feel any better, just fake.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Lai went to the hot springs and splashed around in the miniature pools with Chickuhn until she grew tired, before returning to the common room and going to sleep on one of the couches. She really wasn't willing to be near any of the other new students right now, even if they would be rooms apart.

"My couch!" she hissed at the remaining students still in the common room.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The next day…

At 8am sharp, the alarm clocks built into the headboards of every bed began beeping shrilly.

Attached to the front of each door, and Lai’s forehead, was the Eev’s Class Schedule.

‘8:00am: Morning Alarm
    8:00am - 9:00am: Breakfast
    9:00am - 10:00am: Battling
    10:00am - 11:00am: Coordinating
    11:00am - 12:00am: Pokeathlon Training
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: Breeding
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: Paleontology
    3:00pm - 11:00pm: Free Time
    11:00pm: Lights Out‘

Camille also had an additional slip of paper along with the schedule.

‘Please meet with Chef Roben at the start of Lunch at the back of the cafeteria. - S.S‘

Breakfast and Lunch were served in the same cafeteria. One had to simply walk through the door on the left of the Entrance Hall, and they were there. Breakfast was spread out in a buffet-like style, with circular, plastic tables filling up the rest of the room, each seating an even dozen. There was even an outside courtyard with picnic tables for when the weather was nice enough. There was also a Pokemon feeding station, with a sign stating to knock on the kitchen door if you had any... rather larger Pokemon, that needed feeding.

The morning was cold and gray, light silver clouds blocking out the sun in the sky.
    Last edited by British Joe; 20th June 2012 at 06:42 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

“That Alarm is a killer” groaned Liam as he opened the door and yanked of the schedule. He closed the door and walked back in looking at the schedule. “Nate, you better wake up, we got an hour to get ready and have breakfast” he said in more of a normal tone rather than a shout. He’d rather use the bathroom first. He put the schedule next to Nathan’s bed before taking a towel and heading to the en-suite bathroom.

Blog Entries

"Uh...uwah?!" Lai woke with a start, opening her eyes to a sheet of white. She grabbed at her face to find a piece of paper with the day's schedule on it. Ignoring the rest, Lai's eyes widened at the sight of the second item on the list.

"Breakfast?! Feckin' awesome, bro! I'm starving! Let's go, CHICKUHHNNN!!!" Lai roared, yanking her Scraggy off the sofa and charged out the door to the cafeteria, desperate to fill her empty, growling stomach. Once there, she grabbed a plate and filled it to the brim with food piled on top of each other in layers. Sitting down at the nearest table, Lai and Chickuhn savagely dug into the food straight away, Chickuhn not even attempting to chew his food and just swallowing lumps down in single gulps.

"Oi." Lai poked Chickuhn with her fork. "You shouldn't really be eating this shiz anymore, y'know, considering they have a Pokemon feeding station. It's not fair to Kaiba or Mushu." she reminded the Scraggy of her other two Pokemon, a Charizard and a Gyarados. Chickuhn chirped sadly in response, tripped by guilt as he lowered his head, before quickly snagging a piece of toast and swallowing it whole. Lai stared at her greedy Pokemon for a few seconds, before laughing and shaking her head.

"Whatever. We need to get some food for them after we've eaten, though."
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quinn looked at the other female via the mirror. She said along the lines of the clothes that students wear. "Well they don't put effort like I do and that because I can make it work. Anyone can look good, only if they pay precise attention and lack knowledge. I mean who's ever going to talk to someone who can't dress. It is like a first impression. That's why people talk to me a lot as a first impression because I look good and I don't put off people...until I say something I guess" she continued to brush her long brownish red hair. "As if you can see with my looks, my outfit works for me. Times are overrated unless you dress like you are in the 90's"

Quinn turned around to see the girl. "Umm looking at your outfit. I would say no, no way at all. Oh god no. That's me being nice. That is hideous...so that's your Pokemon over there." she changed the subject. "I don't let mine out for many reasons...I won't say them though but hey at least you have an amazing roommate, who's beauty rivals none unless your a flower or a fuzzy Milotic but I doubt there are any here...except for flowers"

-------

The next morning, it was just making Quinn look amazing. "Hair brushed to perfection, no pimples. I look fit and good after a jog" she woke up earlier to have a nice morning run which was part of her beauty regime. She didn't want to wake the new girl but where's the fun in that. "Hairdryer time" she smirked as she pulled out her hairdryer and turned it on right on Lane's face. "Wake up. Time for breakfast and well you should really get that sorted" referring to Lane's hair. "No offense I think. Unless you I think it is"

Quinn then left Lane to sort out her 'issues'. Firstly she dumped her Pokemon or placed if you may, at the Feeding Center. "Alright Steelix, Starmie and Crobat...guess you can eat. See you soon and don't do anything stupid" Quinn growled. She made sure that it was secret of her Pokemon because it gives her an edge, so she went where there was no other students.

The beautiful brownish-red haired teen made her way to breakfast and started to chow down as well as starting to get her popularity working. She started to talk to a few random girls who were just like her somewhat with the care for fashion, looks and being them as well as few guys trying to talk to Quinn because of her beauty and well that's about it. She is not a smart person...unless it was to do with battling or chess. So Quinn does what she does best, mingle with people.

Blog Entries

"Huh? Whoa!" Lane exclaimed as she felt hot air blowing on her. She had been dreaming of something, she wasn't sure what, but it was like a life she didn't had. She was inside a mansion, with a group of people and their Pokemon, it was a very large Pokemon and Lane seemed to be playful with all of them, like she connected with them. A particular group of girls near her age seemed to understand her.

Now she had woken up to reality looking around at Quinn. "Well.. I just woke up, I am bound to have bed hair" Lane commented taking a few minutes to fully wake up, she remembered talking to the girl last night, talking about her own clothes being awful, something sh3e wanted to care about because of what her parents said, that she cared about her appearance but she didn't do much.

After fully waking up Lane had gotten changed into a set of blue jeans and a red shirt that had the word Princess on it, but even that felt fake. Once she was done brushing her hair Lane walked out to eat some breakfast, maybe she would meet some people while she did, it was about time she did since apparently she was also social.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe groaned as he slammed his hand against the headboard repeatedly, trying to turn the alarm off. “Urrgghh… This school is a troll.” In a daze, he flopped out of bed and crawled onto Josh’s. Finally he got both alarms off, subsequently kneeing Josh in the face. Josh growled and tackled his brother off the bed and onto the floor.

“Set foot in my territory again and I will personally see that the skin is stripped from your flesh and your fingers are boiled into a stew which is fed to a fucking elephant!” Josh snarled, his voice rising in volume with every word. “Do you wanna live inside an elephant, Joey? I didn’t think so.” He stood up and walked towards the bathroom, grumbling to himself.

“Woah, looks like someone took an extra crazy pill this morning.” snickered Joe. Then, he looked over to Andrew. “Morning, Andybear!”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Tanner woke up from his slumber due to the obnoxious alarm, not having noticed that he fell asleep while playing his game. "Oh, I guess I have this room all to myself." He shrugged and noticed a piece of paper hanging at his door. "Oh, sweet! Breakfast is soon! Come on out, guys!" He cheered and released his Masquerain, Budew, and Combee. "I'm sure you're all hungry. Breakfast is soon so let's get a move on." He spoke as he walked to the Dining Hall while his Pokémon skipped and flew happily around in the meadows as they tried to keep up with him.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"Bloody fuck..." Nathan murmured as the alarm blared in his ear. "Eight in the fuckin' morning... you have got to be shitting me." He muttered as he heard Liam moving around in the room. Apparently his roommate was more of a morning person than he was. Nate, to be blunt, was a night owl. He usually slept until at least eleven. Even when he was at his old prep school. He would usually sleep straight through his morning classes due to the fact his father really didn't care if Nate went to class or not. He finally rolled out of bed after Liam had gotten in the shower.

Nathan stood in front of his closet for a few minutes, debating what to wear. It was the first day of classes after all and as such it was required to put at least some effort into your outfit. Eventually he pulled on a light green solid button down to compliment his eyes. After rolling up the sleeves, he put on a charcoal waistcoat, a pair of dark jeans and crisp white lowtop sneakers. After quickly throwing some supplies into a backpack, putting his guitar into a gear bag and washing up / brushing his teeth / making sure his hair was just right, he left the room.

Nathan arrived at the dining hall a few minutes later. He made a beeline for the buffet table where he made himself a large cup of coffee. He was going to need it to get through the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brutus had woken up earlier than the rest. About 7:00am to be exact. His Pokemon, Brute and Ace, were asleep when he woke up. He checked the door to see if a schedule was placed on it. Surely, he found it, and was glad to be an hour early. "Alright gang, it's time to wake up." Brutus went over to Thorn's Pokeball and let him out, signifying it was time to start the day. Both Brute and Ace had a slow start. "Gran... bull."

"I'm going to get freshened up. You three wait here, get yourselves woken up. Stretch, or something," he instructed, and so they did. Brute and Thorn were helping each other work out, and Ace simply flew around the room. "I guess I should be thankful I have no roommate," he said with a little grin. After he freshened up, he got into a pair of dark blue jeans, his black socks and shoes, a pale purple t-shirt, black button-up shirt with a pale purple and black checkered tie. He slipped on his rings and watch.

Ace proceeded to perch on Brutus' shoulder, and Brutus along with Thorn stood at attention. "We'll just wait until breakfast is ready. We have our schedule for the coming days." "Krow!" Ace had cawed, excited to start the day. Brutus had given a gentle pet. "I bet you're hungry, huh?"

So, Brutus and his Pokemon had waited until it was about that time, then they headed towards the cafeteria. The sky was gray, and it was rather cool. Brutus was overjoyed. He enjoyed cold, bleak weather.

Brutus had reached the cafeteria, and made his breakfast, then sat with his Pokemon outside at the feeding station, where they happily ate together.

Blog Entries

Liam had finally got ready. He was currently just fixing his hair, rubbing a bit of product in his hands before running it through his disheveled hair, leaving it in a nice sort of messy look with his fringe falling onto his face. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with navy chinos and a denim gilet. “Right come on Snowflake, let’s get some breakfast and see if we find anyone else” said Liam as he put on his navy Toms and walked out of the bedroom and made it to cafeteria.

Once approaching the cafeteria, Liam let out Moonlight and Scissors as well so all three Pokemon were now out. “Ok you three, there’s the feeding station, get some breakfast and I’ll come fetch you when it’s time to go” he instructed to his Pokemon. As his Pokemon went to the feeding station, Liam headed to the buffet and grabbed a coffee along with a few breakfast items on a tray before sitting down on an empty table. He pulled out his smartphone and was browsing on it whilst slowly having his breakfast.

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quinn was having breakfast although it was a bit messy because she was talking to many people. "I have to be like the social beautifly" she thought to herself. Quinn then made herself available for more people to talk to because for her it was about getting to more people. Then Quinn happily found herself a group of girls around her age that were like her, basically beautiful with good fashion sense and such that it was just like her except with different hairstyles and hair colours. Quinn said she'll catch up to them later and she walked around trying to find more people to talk to. The Brownish-Red hair beauty bumped into a person that she saw on the train.

"Huh sorry"

OoC: Quinn needs to meet more people, so anyone? :P

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll bite :P

IC: Nathan felt someone bump into him softly just as he finished making his cup of coffee. Luckily he managed to keep it from spilling on his waistcoat. "No worries." He said with a gracious smile as he looked at Quinn. "Don't worry about it... after all I'm half asleep too." He admitted with a sheepish grin. "There's a reason I'm making this massive mug of coffee and all."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Eve jumped when she heard the alarm from her bed. She quickly ran from the bathroom and turned it off. Vee being the hyperactive morning Pokemon he was woke her up at 6:45, crying for food. So Eve got up and made a bottle of milk for the young eevee, as he wasn't able to eat real food yet. After feeding him for about a half hour she showered and got dressed. She put on slight flare bottom blue jeans, sleeveless sky blue turtle neck shirt, black boots, and brown zip-up hoodie. She then put her white hair in a low ponytail, and put sunscreen on her face and hands as to protect her skin from the sun, and brushed her teeth. She finished this all at 8:00 when the alarm went off. She put on her locket and earrings, grabbed Vee and her schedule, then with Magnum in tow she left the room. She stopped by the feeding station to let Vrasilisk her unusually large charizard out to eat. The moment he came out he gave her a large lick with so much force she fell down.

"I missed you too, but it's only been a day," she said as he rubbed his head against her. "I'm going to go eat breakfast, but I'll come back when I'm finished." She told her charizard as he standed on all four like he always did. He gave her another lick, then went to eat while Eve took her shiny excadrill and baby eevee to the cafeteria and got food. As she looked around she saw the singing girl from the train. She sat down with her pokemon and started eating.

After a while she saw the tall girl with red-brown hair that she had bumped into then walked away from quickly, walk in and start talking to some other girls, and after a little the girl got up and bumped into someone else from the train while he was making coffee.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 20th June 2012 at 09:09 AM.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast