Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

(Banner by Blazaking EX)

The Cast:

Teachers:

Headmaster Crimzen - Headmaster
    Coach Christopher Stone - Pokeathlon Training, Head of FireRed
    Shannon Static - Battling, Head of LeafGreen
    Madam Pricilla Meadows - Coordinating, Head of WaterBlue
    Dr. Reginald Brandt - Paleontology
    Rose Bedingfield - Breeding

Students:

Joseph Antonimous - @The Anonymous
    Joshua Antonimous - @The Anonymous
    Nathan Asher - @Gym Leader Flannery
    Andrew Darnell Dolor - @Oblivion
    Aria Fiore - @Princess Crow
    Brutus Gray - @Brutus
    Luna Hunter - @Skyla
    Jason Sebastian Miles - @Stellar Haze
    Lai Ming - @GoldenrodGirl
    Eve Nano - @mwto
    Calvin O'Brien - @Calvin the Unknown
    Camille O'Brien - @Calvin the Unknown
    Lane Parks - @Agent Gryphon
    Liam Ryder - @PkmnBrown
    Tanner Theaman - @Buzz
    Quinn Webber - @Scarlet Flash

--

Okay, people! It’s finally time. With their acceptance letters, every student received a pamphlet on the academy, detailing all the information in the sign up thread, as well as an Eevee badge for them to wear. The students are now on their way to KPTS.

--

The sleek, silver train flew smoothly along a set of rails, suspended several meters above the blue ocean below. It made no sound as it glided, the magnets simply nudging it along with minimal force. The setting sun glinted off of the chrome surface and tinted windows, behind which sat the students of Kanto Pokemon Trainer School.

The train had too many carriages to count, each packed with students sitting in wide, two-isle recliner seats. TVs suspended from the roof played a documentary on the school that was the train’s destination, but not many people paid attention to it. Students talked amongst themselves, read, listened to music or even played with Pokemon. Train attendants walked up and down the isles, collecting leftovers from the recently-served meal.

The air was thick with excitement as the train entered the final leg of its journey…
    Last edited by British Joe; 11th January 2013 at 04:02 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Andrew was leaned back in his chair, reading the pamphlet that the students had been given. He was a person who always wanted to know what he was getting himself into. He absolutely hated surprises. His heart sank a good few feet, though, when he realized that there were dorms. A certain camping trip that he had taken not too long ago immediately came to mind. Needless to say, dorms were not something that he liked. He could only hope that he would have someone tolerable in a room with him, but hope had only got him so far. Hope was something that he had a major deficiency of right now, but you probably wouldn't be able to tell that much from the slight smile he had.

However, his expression quickly hardened as he gave an exasperated sigh. "Mac, how many times have I had to tell you to not mess with Hayabusa. I'm pretty sure you remember what happened last time, though I've been trying my hardest to forget."

Two of his three Pokemon had since been released. Macintosh, his Porygon-Z, was currently hovering in a circle around the unmoving, meditative figure of Hayabusa, Andrew's Accelgor. It was also making an assortment of beeping noises, as if trying to snap him out of it. At its trainer's command, though, the digital Pokemon complied, instead taking to flying in circles above the two, obviously having more energy than it could handle. Andrew just shook his head and gave a bemused chuckle, before returning to his pamphlet.

Blog Entries

Lane sat back on her seat reading the details of the Academy, the place she needed to be and the areas. She hoped this was an interesting year to come, but no matter how hard she tried to keep reading, her mind had wandered. Who was she kept coming up, she had the deepest feeling she wasn't who she was led to believe she was, that she was lied to by her family, but she didn't know how.

Lane turned to stare out the window, at the ocean rushing by her. She knew she had amnesia and what it meant, but even then the life she felt seemed so fake. She stared out at some more before she could swear she saw a Torchic running across the waters, like it was trying to keep up with her, jumping on the waves and running through the glass, getting close to the train tracks. "What is a Torchic, a fire type doing in the middle of the ocean?" Lane whispered looking confused, it didn't make sense and the fact it was actually running on the water.

Lane blinked and the Torchic was gone, like her imagination always did as she saw a Torchic, Pidgeotto or Butterfree, she never understood why but her family just said it was most likely she wanted to catch one, but Lane felt more. And maybe this Academy, somehow would unlock the secrets of her past.
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 16th June 2012 at 06:45 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason leaned back on the recliner chair, his mind driting away with thoughts of how the academy would be like. After being convinced by his friend Kaito to apply for the academy Jason had decided that he might as well take the chance in stride. He turned to his right and saw his Eevee, Tails sitting down his ear twitching slightly before he looked up at Jason in curiosity; confused as to why the Trainer was staring at it. "Sorry buddy, I was just thinking." Jason answered nonchanantly.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Eve sat in her seat playing with Vee, her newly hatched eevee's ears, while he slept peacefully in her lap. She turned her gaze from the window to the seat next where her shiny excadrill, Magnum, sat asleep. While she was excited about becoming a trainer, she was also nervous. It was her first time far away from home without any of her family. As they were getting closer to the school Eve decided she should know more about it, so she took a deep breath to help calm her self, then she reached into her bag and pulled out the pamphlet she was given, and began reading.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nathan sat alone on the train with an open notebook in front of him. He was tuning his acoustic guitar so once in awhile a note came from his general area. The notebook itself was filled with small patches of lyrics, the bits of which would eventually either be discarded or turned into songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna looked out the window and watched as she train was blazing on the tracks that went over the ocean. She would see glimpses of Wingull flying in flocks through the clear skies. She looked down at her Sealeo; Waldo. He was simply sitting in his seat and looking around. Luna could only assume that he was looking for food. She didn't know what was going to happen at this academy, but she figured that she needed to make her father proud and to do her best.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brutus was leaning forward in his seat. Brute, his Granbull, was sitting in a seat next to him. Brutus was reading the pamphlet he had received in the mail. Brute was looking out the window, then occasionally looking to his trainer.

Brutus read it over and over, to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He had been accepted to the Kanto Trainer's School. "Gran-bull?" Brutus finally snapped out of it, sat back up and looked at Brute. He gave him a gentle pet, knowing he was asking if he was alright. "I'm fine. Just... a little anxious, is all." Granbull looked calmly and agreed. They both then looked out the window, taking in the views, both wondering if what may come.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille were sitting together by themselves on the train, having been repulsed by the other people. It wasn't that they didn't like ther otherpeople, it was their antosociality that kept them from being comfortable around people. They were polishing their seven Unova Gym badges thoroughly, making sure that not a single blemish remained.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Demi-Goddess. Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

People normally ponder and have some sentimental thoughts about what they are doing while they were on the train. Away from home and loved ones, it was going to be a hard journey but for this red head woman, she didn't care. She was too busy focused on her appearance. Quinn Webber was considered to be just a copy out of the old cliche' popular girl book. She cared about fashion, fashion, looks, more fashion, I guess you can add fashion again and sports. She is actually pretty smart but Quinn didn't want to show that side of her. Quinn is 5 foot 8, she had a body that girls would kill for. She was just really attractive but comes off a pretentious calm hated woman to many that don't know her or actually do know her. Although a lot of people try to get on her good side which makes it pretty ironic.

There were a few things Quinn was intelligent in. They include fashion because just looking at her attire says it all. She wore a white-beige silk blouse that has a rounded neckline with beaded detailing, short batwing sleeves with cut out detail at shoulders, an all over crocodile print design, a slightly oversized fit and it falls to hips. Quinn wears this along with black tapered trousers, black wedge heels and gold bangles on both her wrists. The accessories she does have with her attire are diamond studded earrings, a necklace that is in silver and she carries her stuff that she needs in a shoulder bag along with a pair of black sunglasses. So of course she would have knowledge. Quinn was a tactical trainer when it comes to battling, she believes in drawing out a battle for so long to increase her chances of winning. It was not defense just thinking. She is fantastically intelligent when it comes chess which surprises even herself. Quinn loves to treat her body like a temple but at the moment all she was doing was humming and filing her nails.

No, not even the view could move her eyes away. For some reason it was the filing of her nails that was the highest importance. She didn't even pay attention to the video above while the people near her were put off by her humming, her nonchalant attitude or were just watching the video. Quinn continued to just hum.

Blog Entries

"Stop moaning, stop groaning, I stopped caring hours ago~ Only a fool picks a fight with the pharoah!" Lai sang not so quietly as slumped in her seat, lying so far back that she was almost sliding off the chair. Surprisingly, her academy pamphlet was open, and she was reading it. On her face. With her eyes closed. The booklet had a far more important use, such as slightly muffling her musical outburst, but not really. It still ranked pretty high on the irritatometer, especially since the tinny sound of the music playing from the orange headphones around her neck could be heard easily. Due to this, her Scraggy bounced up and down, swayed from side to side and clapped its hands, all whilst trying to keep its 'trousers' up around its body. A fairly impressive feat, which was why, after ten seconds, the Pokemon decided to take a break, collapsing onto the seat next to Lai.

"Haha!" Lai suddenly sat up, the pamphlet sliding off her face and slapping onto the floor. "Your trousers just fell down! Doooo-oooowwnnn!!!" she sang as she laughed at the Pokemon, who was too lazy to do anything but lie on the ground and glare at its trainer whilst chirping angrily. In response, Lai glared back, before smirking and continuing her singing.

"So what do you want, come and throw me a bone, 'cause you're not gonna take my pharoah's throne! WAHAHAHAHA~!" Lai laughed loudly, her deep laugh echoing throughout the train. Coincidentally, she could easily be and was usually mistaken for a boy, what with her androgynous body, haircut and voice. It was going to be pretty awkward going to the female changing rooms for sports, yet at the same time, very entertaining. Oh well. Not her problem.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason jumped in surprise once he heard a loud singing which then turned into yelling. "What was that?" Jason asked with a shocked expression as he turned back in shock.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Vee suddenly jumped up scaring Eve. She looked around at what had scared him while trying to calm him down. Magnum who had also woke up pointed across the aisle just as a boy with chocolate-brown hair sung loudly. Eve mustn't have noticed the first time as she had been engrossed in the pamphlet and tuned out the background noise of the loud train car. Immediately after the boy sung aloud, she saw a boy with black hair ahead of the singing one jump from the noise, and turn back in shock and ask something, but the train car was to loud to hear what he said as she continued to watch their actions.

Blog Entries

Tanner sunk in his chair and looked out the window. "This is happening." He spoke under his breath and smiled to himself. "Let's see... maybe I can make a few friends on the ride here... but... I'm tired." He yawned and rested his head in his left hand softly before falling asleep for a short while.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Andrew gave an instinctive wince as the rather loud yelling made its way into his ears. Sure, he himself liked listening to music and perhaps half-whispering the vocals under his breath, but he wasn't too fond of people without the common courtesy to not shove it down the eardrums of everyone in the immediate vicinity. He gave an anxious glance towards Hayabusa, who was still as motionless as a rock. How his Pokemon was able to block out things like this was beyond him.

Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out his iPod and the white earbuds that had been plugged into them. Scrolling through his playlist to perhaps try and find a song that would be able to block everything else out, he eventually settled on a song that he knew well. Subconsciously, the words of the song began coming out of his mouth in a hushed mutter. He wasn't the best of vocalists, but he would like to believe that he was a decent one.

Deep beneath a stable mind
    There's a space between the truth and lies
    Where sanity isn't what it seems
    And real life is a nightmare of a dream

Behind the magic, behind the books
    There's more to her than there looks
    Just watch out; don't be surprised
    When she shows her darker side

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast