Kanto Legacies - Page 6

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Legacies

Default Re: Kanto Legacies

Tristan hovered between staying to observe the battle and hitting the road. He was itching to get started but didn't want to seem rude by leaving so early. Then again, it's not like he knew either trainer nor had a commitment to them. Plus, Iris had a point... they were all amateurs. What was to gain, really?

"We'll join you, if you don't mind," Tristan said curtly to Iris.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"No battle is pointless. If you win, its proof that the bond between you and your Pokemon is unbreakable. If you lose, you learn from your mistakes, you, and your partners become determined, set goals, and surpass them. In every battle there's something new to learn. Feelings can be telegraphed through battling as well."

"Another thing, it's quite foolish to judge someone, especially by appearance or what theyve told you. Yeah, we all singed up for the Pokemon league just now, but that doesn't immediately label you an amateur. Actions speak louder than words " Lequan rebutted out of the blue. He felt he had to..
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 21st January 2013 at 09:24 PM.

"Persona!"

Thatcher Tied Up Fan Joshua Ketchum's Avatar

While Joshua's Tepig was being healed by Nurse Joy. He looked around the Pokemon Cemter. He did see a lot of Pokemon Trainers today

"There sure are a lot of Trainers here today. Who knows, maybe I'll have a Pokemon battle before Tepig and I depart for Route 1. We could use some expierance." Joshua thinks to himself
    White Friend Code: 4512-9760-9339
    Name: JOSHUA

Credit goes to Princess of Hoenn

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"That maybe so" Iris chimed in "My Pokemon and I have nothing to gain from watching you two battle" gesturing to Becca and Lequan after she was stopped because of his comments. "My Pokemon is not going to bond me with me watching your Onix and her Eevee battle when I can do my own stuff and start my journey" Iris stared at him "You say actions speak louder than words well here is an action, I'm not going to be stuck here watching a dead end battle where I have nothing to gain" she then looked at Tristan "Alright let's roll. Are you guys coming?" Iris looked at Destiny and Ty

"Or do you want to battle this battle...I mean watch this battle" she figured she might as well not waste anymore time. "Route 1"

The fight was not explosive, but it was there. There was a clash between two training philosophies and it couldn't have been more evident. Secretly, Tristan agreed with Iris in this particular instance, but he didn't have the confidence amongst these people to voice it at the moment. Nidoran made an impatient noise and, understanding this meant it was to go.

Tristan clumsily placed Nidoran back in the satchel, where he lay comfortably with his head popped just above the edge, surveying his surroundings. Tristan looked over to Iris and nodded surely. "Let's go."

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

He just signed up for the league, and already there was a bit of tension. It didn't bother him much, but that sudden outburst he made was..odd. Lequan couldn't wrap his head around what might've cause him to respond that way. Nonetheless, the other's that were around were ready to leave. Heck, they could go for all he cared.

Lequan returned his attention to onix, who was waiting rather patiently. Maybe after the battle he could ride him to viridian, and beyond? They did so on the way here....quite a ruckus they made.

"Persona!"

Joshua's Tepig was given back to him by Nurse Joy and she gave him his PokeDex back also

"Your Tepig is fully healed and you're registered for the Pokemon League, Joshua." Nurse Joy told Joshua

Joshua smiled as he recalled Tepig to her PokeBall

"Thanks Nurse Joy. Well then I'm off." Joshua says as he then walks out of the Pokemon Center

"Yeah I'll go" Tye said to Iris as he wasn't exactly fond of traveling alone and he hadn't talked to anyone else. He calmly followed after Iris and Tristan.
    ------
    "M-me too" Destiny picked up the pace a little to catch up with Tristan and Iris, falling in suit next to Tristan. "Hi" she said softly.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Alright" Iris turned around "Route 1 beckons" she continued to walk at a steady pace towards Route 1 which was full of ledges, grass and hills that could be follow of Pokemon although not really powerful ones just basic ones. "Hmmm this Route is pretty short, so we could get to Viridian pretty quickly....soooo Ty, Destiny and Tristian....what do you know about Viridian City?" Iris asked as she sees herself as a calm leader.

Blog Entries

Becca made her way to Route 1, closely followed by Shadow. It was a fairly straightforward route, so she had no trouble following the path to Viridian City.

((Okay..just ignore me after you asked to battle. Its cool tho.. :T ))

The moment was so silently awkward a tumbleweed could roll by at any moment. "Aight then. Onix, lets go." Lequan puffed his cheeks as he climbed onto the rock snake Pokemon, and they recklessly stormed through the trail leading to Viridian.

"Persona!"

For once, Tristan spoke up comfortably. "I'm from Viridian. It's a decent place, quiet as far as cities go though. There's a gym there though so there's trainers rushing in and out a lot. You get to the Indigo Plateau from Viridian, too," he said smoothly. Tristan tried not to trip over the uneven bumps and grinds in the road (or, coincidentally, his own feet) as he walked alongside the others.

This brought the conventional training method to Tristan's mind. He momentarily glanced at the six Pokeballs attached to his belt. Obviously, the idea of catching more Pokemon had crossed his mind. But the creatures on this route could be found in abundance and admittedly, Tristan was fond of Nidoran and he wasn't keen on the idea of throwing a new team member or a spanner in the works so soon... unless the case was exceptional. He looked down at the purple rodent, whose ears was twitching in response to the new sounds emanating from the surrounding area.

"D'you guys know much about the gym leaders in the towns and cities ahead? I feel so unprepared," said Tristan with a shaky laugh.

Lequan had..caught up to the others. He thought for a minute that maybe traveling in a group would be the best bet, but they're personalities were the exact opposite..."We probably wouldn't get along too well.." he was suprised they didn't her the sounds of dragging rocks behind em, and if onix didn't get a stroll or two, his attitude literally flips..which would be a bad thing.

"Persona!"

Joshua left the Pokemon Center to take on Route 1 in hopes to capture some Pokemon to add to his team

"I know this journey of mine will be a good thing to focus on. Something to take my mind off of Jen. She's the last thing I want to think about now. I want to move on with my life, putting the past behind me." Joshua says

Tye looked over to Tristan, "Um Brock is our first Gym Leader in Pewter, I think we may want to back track to fight Blue later" He suggested, obviously knowing what he was talking about. "Viridian is still about half a day's walk" Tye reminded the group as they continued on.
    ------
    Destiny nodded silently in agreement as she walked along with the group, she smiled to herself.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast