Kanto Legacies - Page 5

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Legacies

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Legacies

"Well whatever I'm buzzing with energy, I mind as well go for a run or something too bad there is no water around here" Iris sighed, she loved being athletic and that was due to her being very fit in comparison to a lot of people she knew. "It really hasn't been a long day it feels that time has stood still" she muttered to herself.

Iris then looked at the guy who's name was Grey then looked at his Pokemon. "Cute, cute Pokemon" Iris mused not really focused on her Pokemon "Anyway I'm Iris...Iris Shepard from the lovely Saffron City" she looked at him with her calm look "I am going to assume that you were silently judging us because of that look and your body language" she added with a tiny smirk "So am I right?" she stared at him similar to a glare.

Thatcher Tied Up Fan Joshua Ketchum's Avatar

((I'm going to restart Joshua's journey, hopefully. That will work better))

One boy trainer that left Pallet Town was a boy named Joshua "Josh" Ketchum and his starter Pokemon Tepig. The two of them made a pretty good team.

"You doing all right, buddy?" Joshua asked and his Tepig nodded to confirm she was doing just fine. Joshua smiled in return

"Let's see if we can capture any Pokemon to add to our team, pal." Joshua says as they continue on their journey
    White Friend Code: 4512-9760-9339
    Name: JOSHUA

Credit goes to Princess of Hoenn

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Lequan was awfully silent despite the situation at hand, but that was how he regularly acted. He tries to portray a bit of happiness so people wont get on his case..

Onix poked at Lequan constantly, this usually meant that he wanted to be ridden, but due to...a certain mishap not too long ago, Lequan was hesitant. "Ah....no, sorry we can't go causing trouble again boy.."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 21st January 2013 at 11:04 AM.

"Persona!"

Tye frowned slightly seeing Iris's expression, "Am I boring you that bad?" He asked half-jokingly. This guy, Grey, I think he's to full of himself...and wrongly so... Tye smirked, If there is one thing that I can be confident about at this point, it's my battling...but let's keep that under wraps for now...don't need everyone knowing that yet... He smirked as he looked back to his partner.
    ------
    Destiny frowned at hearing Grey's little spiel, however she didn't think any less of him. She was always optimistic, seeing the best in people. Seeing right through his charade wasn't difficult, as being a member of one of the richest families around definitely made sure she met people like him. However, Destiny still kept to herself, she'd lived a life of not speaking unless spoken to. In all reality that was just because that was how her life was, but in truth she mainly didn't speak because deep down she was scared and shy. Lodestar the Eevee could tell this what her trainer was thinking, the little fur-ball stroked her leg with its head to reassure her. To this Destiny smiled warmly. Maybe they'd like me more if I left out the fact that I was rich? She thought to herself.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Hmmm no, no you're not" Iris looked at him still waiting on the male's response. "Body language is something that is good to read. I just hope I'm right otherwise I look stupid and that would boost my stereotype" she muttered to herself with her gaze now towards the young teen with an Eevee rubbing against her leg.

"What is up with her?" Iris thought to herself she couldn't sense any body language.

Tye looked over to the medium sized blonde girl. "I don't know...she's hard to read" He commented.
    ------
    Destiny noticed the pair look over at her and start talking, this unnerved her slightly. Here goes nothing... Destiny Miles walked over to Tye and Iris, with a small smile, when she got over there she greeted them with a very soft "H-Hello, I'm Destiny" Her Eevee followed and ran in between the new trainers legs playfully.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you Destiny, I told you my name before" Iris added with a smile "Cute, cute Pokemon" she figured she had to say that because of courtesy, she didn't look at the Pokemon anyway. "Shouldn't you guys get registration done with or something. I did just after I got changed to this nice little ensemble" gesturing to her light blue bombshell mini skirt with a black belt and a white top with white flats. "Anyway I wanna get this done with I might as well make my way to Pewter or something because I can't waste time"

The majority of the trainers here. Most of em were blunt when it came to conversations, while others, the exact opposite. It nearly slipped Lequans mind, he came outside to battle after all.

The only thing he was wary of was the fact that onix can get a tad brutish in battle. Comparing it to Becca's evee, Lequan was hesitant in reminding her.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Oh, Lequan. We were going to battle right? We should get started." Becca suggested.

Perfect timing..he mumbles softly in a sarcastic tone.

"Sure, ready when you are." Lequan replies giving Becca a bit of space, and onix uncoiling, and following him. The two stood on the opposite end of the slightly open field.

"Persona!"

Joshua and his Tepig came upon the Pokemon Center in Pallet Town before they left to capture some new partner Pokemon. Joshua looked to his partner Tepig.

"We should get you healed up before we go onward with our journey, Tepig." Joshua says as Tepig nodded in agreement

With that they wLked into the Pokemon Center

"Nice to meet you Destiny, I'm Tye" Tye commented. He then looked back to Iris, "Sounds like a plan, I mean if you manage to get through Route 1 today, you can rest in Viridian before you tackle Viridian Forest." Tye said. "And I mean, no offense, but you don't look like the kind of person that likes sleeping in a bag in the middle of the forest." He laughed. "I'll probably be heading out very soon as well"
    -----
    "Thank you, both of you" Destiny said. She looked at Iris, "Nice outfit" she remarked. "And I already registered."
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 21st January 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Tristan looked at the enormity of Onix and observed just how petite Shadow was. He shook his head at Nidoran, who fidgeted in his arms as if in concencus with this. "Are you sure Shadow will be OK?" he called after Becca. Her comment to Grey about slugging him had revealed a new feisty, no-nonsense side to her that Tristan appreciated.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

Joshua and his Tepig walked up to the desk of the Pallet Town Pole,on Center where Nurse Joy was. Not on
    Y did Tepig have to get healed up, but Joshua needed to register for the Pokemon League also.

"Hello there, Nurse Joy. My Tepig needs to be healed up. And I also need to register for the Pokemon League please. My name is Joshua." Joshua says to Nurse Joy

Blog Entries

"Just because I don't look like doesn't mean I am or so it sounds" Iris shrugged. "This battle doesn't interest me, you are free to come with me both you" she added looking at her tote bag. "Cause this battle doesn't interest me at all. There little gain from it on both sides and I doubt they will at a high level considering where we all stand as trainers"

"So I'm out of here" Iris walked towards Route 1 "If you want to come with me, you better follow now"

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast