Kanto Legacies - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Legacies

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Legacies

"No seriously, I heard of you Becca...Saffron City...Don't know how but I never seen you around" Iris mused to herself "It doesn't matter but really I did not see you around" she was a lot taller than Becca, made her seem like an Amazon or something.

"Oh right...yeah my Pokemon" Iris released her Pokemon revealing a Lileep. "I maybe from Saffron but I'm a Hoenn girl through and through" The purple sea lily Pokemon just looked at her. "Well it's true" she stared at her Pokemon.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"Ah, a lileep. Thats a..prehistoric pokemon if im not mistaken. A rock, and grass type. At home my grandmother had encyclopedia's detailing pokemon from different regions. She got around, that was for certain. My pokemon cant fit in here though."

"Persona!"

"Hoenn, I passed through there once" Tye laughed. "Now that I think about it, you do seem like that type of girl." He laughed once again with a smirk. "Not that I meant any offense or anything like that" He remarked.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Tye just hit the nail right on the head... Becca thought. "I doubt it." She replied to the towering girl who stood almost a foot above her. "A prehistoric Pokemon is pretty cool, I look forward to battling it when I get the chance." Becca smiled.

Blog Entries

"Hoenn girl? What's your theory or reasoning on that. People say different things about Hoenn girls" she added with a little smile. Iris turned to Becca "Yeah it should be interesting but battling isn't really my focus at the moment" she looked at her nails "Although it should be fun, we will see" Iris turned around "Yeah it was really tough to acquire but business got taken care of and now we are tight although that's how it is when you have an ancient Pokemon I guess"

Iris shugged and then looked at Becca's fashion...choice. "Yeah...anyway" she had avoid being a little blunt. "What about you guys, but I really need to change clothes...not the best choice I had but I guess it looks damn good. What do you guys going to do?"

Blog Entries

Oh Crap... She totally is one of 'those' Girls... Becca thought. She then replied with "I'll probably hang out a bit before I head out to Pewter City for my first Gym Battle."

Shadow puffed his chest out a little, to indicate that he was going win the badge for Becca.

Tye smiled back at Iris playfully, "Oh, what is it that people say about them?" He laughed. "Please enlighten me" He said jokingly. Tye then looked over to Becca, "Sounds like a plan, not sure what I'm going to do" He then looked down to the Eevee, "Rambunctious little one you have there"

"Not sure really, but..my partner could use a bit of air. He doesn't favor pokeballs, but I have to keep him in when in populated areas in order to avoid trouble from officer jenny..." Lequan explained.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Can I tag along? I've never seen an Onix before." Becca asked. "Maybe we could have a battle?"

"Hmm? A battle? Uh, sure..im game." Lequan gives Becca a nod. "I wouldn't classify myself as great..or even a rookie, but I know a thing or two." He laughs, heading for the door.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Is it like an Onix or Wailord...surely it can't be that big?" Iris added. "What we say about Hoenn girls, we are beautiful, fashionable, great swimmers and great strong women" she added without a smile on her face. "Sure or not that's what makes us different but that is purely subjective, to some people we are not beautiful but to others we are. I know am I not to sound self-conceited but it is the truth"

"Naturally we will be going to complete the Gyms but it would be awesome to see if I can get a modeling gig or something I guess but travelling should be more fun. It is like what my mother said me, the experience is the growth rather than the end"

Iris looked at Becca "Wait I remember seeing you at Saffron, you were on the streets doing something I think...I remember now. I was going to that new shoe store" she trailed off as Becca was going to battle Lequan.

"You know, I would agree with most of those things" Tye said with his signature smirk in his liquid cool voice. "I mean I never met one I didn't like" He laughed.

Blog Entries

Air Head... Becca thought. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing you." She then turned to Lequan. "Why don't we get started then, are Pokemon can get stronger and You're Onix can get some exercise. So I'll meet ya' outside and we'll start when you're ready."

"Alright." Lequan agreed, exiting the Pokemon Center, and inhaling the fresh air. He pulls out his lone pokeball. "Onix, c'mon out!" Lequan shouts, and soon later his partner emerges, an onix with an evident scar by its eye. He didn't bother wanting to give him a nickname..onix wasnt originally his, but the pair was very close.

Onix let out a rather dominant roar before coiling up, and eyeing Lequan..with a smile on its face. "How's it goin boy?" Lequan asks as he pets the onix's head.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"It's huge..." Becca said in awe...

Shadow was intimidated by Onix's size and hid behind Becca.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast