Start Ups Kanto Academy (Teen) - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Academy (Teen)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kanto Academy (Teen)

After getting his button Kuro sat down and stared at it. Charizard Red was the dorm he got not that he could say he was surprised. It was known for battlers and he loved battling, heck he would risk his life battling, already lost his eye and ear because of it. He felt satisfied at getting into Charizard not that he would have cared either way. When the waiters brought out the food he let out Rhev again so that he could eat with them. He smiled as he watched Rhev look at the food cautiously, take a sample bite and after deciding it was not poisoned, gobble it down. Ace made a mess of his food getting it all over his muzzle causing the one eyed boy to laugh at the pup.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lilith looked at the button she had received, it didn't surprise her too much. The house she was in was for trainers, and Pokemon training is the reason why she was sent here in the first place. She glanced at the others who received the same button,

Looks like I'm now roommates with the eye patch guy and some other person, great... she thought as she shared some of her food with Locke.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Tailisu walked over to his table holding the green button in his hand, he had to admit that Venusaur Green really fits him well though he really wouldn't minded being in another house. The Ralts seems to know what house was best for him though. He saw that Yuki received a green button just like him, he has to congratulate him when he comes back.

When the feast began, the young trainer let Grace down so she can eat along with Radiant. He put away his sketch pad and pencil so he can started on eating.

Marley stuffed her face with food as she over looked her blue button. "I really want to battle, but I can make time for that. I'm sure Ralts knows best." she thought to herself. Pluto and Joker both were shoveling food into their mouths, they were starving. Marley over-looked the crowd of trainers, she spotted Mauve, who had also been placed in Blastoise Blue. Marley continued to eat, she would watch her Pokemon, and then occasionally glance up at the other trainers.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hmm... Blastoise Blue. Fits well, does it not, my pet?" As he stuck the pin on, Jafar hissed happily. Mauve realized Jafar was slightly more interested in the food, and Mauve couldn't blame him. As he sat back at his empty table, he made a plate for his Arbok and Wurmple. "Toxy, come out, sweetie." "Wurmm-Ple!" Toxy happily muched away at her feast, Arbok and Mauve, however, took their time.

Toxy was a growing Wurmple, so soon, she was going to evolve into a... something, anyway.

OOC: Sorry, all. Work, and such.
    Last edited by Murkmire; 9th April 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Kuro looked over at the two that would be in his dorm with him having finished eating quickly. He didn't recognize the one named Kay but he did recognize Lilith and couldn't say he was happy about it. He thought about the attitude she had earlier and knew she wasn't going to try to be friendly without her pokemon pushing her to it, and even then she might still be stubborn. Ace followed his trainers gaze and saw Locke, one of his new friends. Assuming Kuro was planning on going over there anyways he ran over to Locke and Lilith barking and saying hi.

Blog Entries

Locke heard the barking voice of his new acquaintance, and he happily bounded off towards Ace. Lilith watched as the two greeted each other, and for a few short seconds she made a small smile. The company of other Pokemon always cheered her up, and since the school is full of them, the year wouldn't be all bad.

Blog Entries

"Ah so you can smile," Kuro commented walking up to Lilith, Rhev on his shoulder. As he was already done eating it wasn't a problem for him to keep an eye on Ace as the dark type interacted with it's fellow dark type.

Blog Entries

Lilith's face went red with sudden embarrassment of him noticing her subtle action. She stuttered as she made a comeback,

"W-Well it's not like me or anyone else is totally emotionless,"

Blog Entries

"I didn't say you were emotionless. You just don't have the best attitude towards others," he countered her. Rhevenge snickered at the scene of his training bantering with another. He found it to be entertaining.

Blog Entries

"Venusaur Green eh? Better than Blastoise Blue, stupid water types..." He mumbled. He sat down looking around for other students with the Green badge. He saw Yuki and another student with a petilil and a Staryu, he decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Nathan, looks like we're in the same dorm then eh?"

Blog Entries

"Hey, shut-" She stopped herself before she made an insult. Lilith took a deep breath and sighed, "I just think it's best if I don't make that many friends here..."

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve, after finishing his feast, let his Pokemon stay out for a bit longer. Jafar, whom was still coiled up and raised upright to Mauve's height. Toxy, however, was sleeping on the table, her little belly full from eating most of the feast on the table. Mauve could only snicker, and pat his Wurmple's sleepy head.

"Got hungry, huh, sweetie?" He said, with a loving tone. His Wurmple only snored, then nodded slightly. She was still slightly awake, but was ready to go back to her Pokeball. "Alright, Toxy, return." After beaming her into her Pokeball, he began to stroke Jafar's scales. "Did you have a good meal?" Jafar merely nodded, and flicked it's tongue.

"Good, good. We should be put in our dorm's sometime soon. Until then... " Mauve simply relaxed in his chair, his Arbok laying it's head down on the tale after Mauve cleared it for him.

Blog Entries

"Why not? What is wrong with making friends here? We won't bite you," Kuro questioned her, his head tilted to the side in confusion at her words.

Blog Entries

While eating, another boy introduced himself as Nathan. He was apparently from the same dorm by his green button. Tailisu finished swallowing his food before speaking. "Oh yes!" He show his green button. "I'm Tailisu, nice to meet you." He said to Nathan.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast