Start Ups Kanto Academy (Teen)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Academy (Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Kanto Academy (Teen)

@Murkmire; @Bad Apple; @Agent_K; @Pokemad; @marmar; @Tailisu10; @AmazingCrobat; @Yatagarasu;

OOC: Okay everyone, Just post you're character arriving at the academy, and possibly interact with some of the other characters. We'll start the opening ceremony once everyone posts at least once.

IC: The sun set on an elegant white campus surrounded by a white brick wall. Carriages pulled by Rapidash and Zebstrika dropped off students and their luggage. Returning students arrived and started to talk to old friends, while newer ones either sat quietly or attempted to make friendly with some of the other students.

A red haired boy with a pair of white headphones around his neck, stepped off a carriage with a large bag filled with clothes, he then set the bag with the other students luggage. Humming to himself, the boy dreamily walked off and took a seat on the edge of the Swanna fountain in the center of Central Square, as he started to run his hand through the cool pristine water spraying from it's mouth.
    Last edited by Naoto; 7th April 2013 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kanto Academy (Teen)

A boy with long black hair and a eye patch jumped off the front seat of the carriage where he had spent the ride talking to the coachmen and pokemon rather than sitting inside with just his poochyena Ace. Speaking of the little guy he followed after his trainer outside his ball as his trainer dropped off his bag with the others and went to the fountain sitting down. Ace jumped into his lap and curled up as they waited.

Blog Entries

Stepping out of the carriage, Nathan took off his hat and rustled his hair. "Nice place!" He said to himself, looking in awe at the academy and its surroundings. There were many buildings, but he would look at them when the time came, at that moment, he just wanted to get used to the place. He took out his map. "So this must be Central Square, better take a look around." He said to himself again. He could see a lot of older students talking around, they were obviously acquainted with each other, so he let them be. He saw someone roughly his age sitting on the edge of the Swanna fountain. He approached him slowly. "Hi there, are you new to the academy as well?" He asked, not expecting an answer, as the boy seemed to be daydreaming, or at least to him.

Blog Entries

"Oh, hey." Yuki replied, coming to his senses. "I'm Yuki, and yeah I'm new, psyched as well!" A Poke'ball burst open as a Jigglypuff appeared next to Yuki. "Yui, sorry for keeping you in there for so long." Yuki smiled as he placed the balloon Pokemon on his head. "This is my partner, Yui."

"Jiggly!" Yui cheered.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you Yui!" He ruffled Yui tufts of hair. "So, what house do you want to be in? I want to be in Charizard Red, since I'm a fire trainer." As he was saying this Blaze and Houndour jumped out their pokéballs annoyed with their trainer. "Sorry!"

Blog Entries

"I dunno, They all look great." Yuki replied while Yui smiled happily as she bounced over to Blaze and Houndour. "Jiggly!" Yui cheered. as she attempted to play with Blaze.

"Yui, you should ask first." Yuki scolded as he picked her back up. "I apologize, Yui's a little eccentric..."

Blog Entries

"It's fine, I suppose she's just happy to get out her pokéball, if she wants to play with Blaze, she can!" He confirmed. Blaze jumped up in happiness while Houndour walked over to Nathan and nudged him. "Oh yeah, I better sit down." He said, while get forced to sit down by Houndour. He knew what Houndour was like, so he sat.

Blog Entries

Kuro looked to the sky as he listened to two new students introduce themselves to each other. For a brief moment he wondered if he should try talking to them but decided against it. People tended to be freaked out by his facial appearance. He closed his eye concentrating on the sounds around him not noticing when Ace jumped off of his lap and ran over to the houndour and jigglypuff. Ace barked at the two leaning down on his front feet and wagging his tail asking to play with them. He had watched them start playing from Kuro's lap and wanted to try as well.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After stepping off the carriage, Mauve, with his purple-dyed bangs blowing across his face, decided to familiarize himself bot taking in the surroundings. Rubbing his Arbok's Pokeball, he decided to take a seat on the edge of the Swanna fountain. Only on the other side of the fountain, opposite of where the other students were socializing.

He wasn't ready to move in and meet new people his age.

Deandre slowly got out of the carriage, looking around shyly, as he held his Eevee in his hands. He was surprised at the size of academy, as well as the amount of new students like him, arriving at the academy at the first time, he shyly walked to the Swanna Fountain and sat down, not really bothering to look at everyone else, as he ran his hands through his Eevee's fur.

Blog Entries

Nathan turned around, looking at the Pokémon. "Oh, it's a Poochyena, whose is it?" Nathan turned around, but there was so many people, he wasn't sure who it belonged to. Blaze and Houndour walked up to Ace and started yapping, inviting the Pokémon to play.

Blog Entries

As Kuro heard the sounds of the houndour and another dog type he went pet Ace only to discover the pup to be missing. "Tch. That troublesome pup," he sighed to himself standing up an looking around. He smiled when he saw him playing with the houndour and jigglypuff. He looked back up at the sky fingering his other monster's ball at his waist. Deciding it was a nice enough day he released the dark ghost type pokemon. The sableye looked at his new trainer confused by why he would let him out for anything other than using him in a battle. "I figure if you try to take out anyone else's eye I'll just sacrifice my eye patch this time." The monster laughed at Kuros joke for a moment before stopping out of worry of getting in trouble. "Sheesh you took my right eye and ear yet look at me like Im going to murder you. Come Rhevenge lets go meet and probably scare people," he told him patting his right shoulder. Rhevenge complied jumping on to it, careful not to hurt Kuro anymore with his claws.

Once his monster was settled on his shoulder he walked over to Yui and Nathan. "I hope my pooch yenta isn't bothering you," he said to them nodding his head to his playing pup.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Jafar, Toxy. Come out." An Arbok, with markings from the Kanto region appeared before Mauve, hissing proudly. Along with the Cobra Pokemon, was a Wurmple, appearing on his lap. "How are my lovelies today... ?" Jafar coiled itself next to Mauve and hissed contently, while Toxy simply nuzzled Mauve's chest, curling up in his lap. "Good, good. This is where we'll be studying for now, and eventually catching new Pokemon."

He looked down at his Wurmple, lovingly stroking her across her head. Jafar was also being loved on as Mauve had his left hand stroking Jafar's scales. "Soon, we'll be reaching our stay, wherever that may be... "

Blog Entries

Yuki was initially caught off guard Kuro's appearance, but none the less, smiled and greeted him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yuki, and this is my partner, Yui." Yuki said gesturing to the Jigglypuff. "Jiggly!" Yui cheered.

"Oh, that reminds me." Yuki thought alloud. "Come on out Zero." Yuki called as he released a Mareep from his Poke'ball. "Reep." The wool Pokemon cried meekly.

Blog Entries

A boy got out of one of the carriage , he had Staryu right beside him on the left side while he had Petilil on his head. She was doing great balancing on it. The Staryu was very excited being in a new location. The heterochromatic boy was dragging a trolley bag filled with his clothes while wearing messenger bag filled with various objects. His Staryu suddenly caught something of interest and headed there. When his trainer managed to catch up him, he saw hthe starfish pokemon playing in a fountain. The boy smiled and decided to sit there to let him enjoyed the fountain. When he found an empty seat, he bowed his head to let his Petilil get off and take a seat. He then took a seat and took a look at his surroundings. He saw many variety of students and Pokémon, some he hadn't seen before. The boy took out his sketch pad and carbon pencil from the bag and began drawing the scene around hin.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast