Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kanto Academy (Teen)

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto Academy (Teen)

*raises eyebrow* Hm, this looks oddly familiar. Where oh where could I have seen an RP like this before?
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by British Joe View Post
    *raises eyebrow* Hm, this looks oddly familiar. Where oh where could I have seen an RP like this before?
    Where might I ask.... O.O

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kanto Pokemon Trainer School, which I started almost a year ago now.

Though it isn’t hard to believe that the similarities between our two role-plays are merely coincidental, considering they are some pretty common themes.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm sorry...

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is just sort of a random thing I want to share, but before the RP even started, I already had a dream where I was Lilith in it. This is the first time I've ever had an RP in my dreams O.o
    Murkmire likes this.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Aww, I was planning on recycling my twin characters, Daemon and Lilith, but it seems there's already one with the latter's name. CHARACTER DESIGN TIME!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Mew View Post
    Aww, I was planning on recycling my twin characters, Daemon and Lilith, but it seems there's already one with the latter's name. CHARACTER DESIGN TIME!
    By all means, get a sign up ready and join in the fun!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh... sorry 'bout that. My character's also recycled. Oh the coincidences...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Name: Lucifer "Luke" Mayari

Appearance: 9120122gz5tcrb.jpg

History: Lucifer was born and raised in Lavender Town. He grew up with his mother, Phoebe, father, Raphael, and his two older siblings, the twins, Daemon and Lilith. His brother and sister were incredibly close and very gifted trainers. He admired them greatly, but also felt a bit jealous. It seemed to him that they loved each other more than they ever had him. It became his main goal in life to get their respect and attention. As soon as he could he left home on a journey. With him was his new Togepi, a gift from his father. Though he had left a "perfect" child, many referring to him as an angel, his jealousy changed him. While away from home he began to find comfort in the dark, where he could be alone. He became arrogant which led to his eventual downfall against the Elite Four and return home.

His family of course noticed the change, Luke was being very distant, preferring the solitude of his room to social interaction. Many attempts were made to cheer him up, new pokemon, which he rejected, vacations, of no avail, and money, which if anything furthered him from his family. Their latest attempt had been an enrollment into the Kanto Academy. He hesitantly accepted, he wasn't sure whether or not he was ready to return to battling. Before his departure his siblings had gift for him, Lilith's yin necklace, and Daemon's yang. This small act of appreciation meant everything to him and put a large hole in his dark exterior.

Personality: Lucifer, while originally a kind lighthearted child, during his failed pokemon journey, he picked up a personality similar to the one his brother had at his age. Luke is generally quite a loner, keeping to himself whenever he can. He's open to making friends, but will rarely give anyone the opportunity to try. He mostly passes it off as though he think's he's much better than them, when in actuality it's just a facade for his low self esteem. After his failure against the Elite Four he believes himself be of little value. Luke is naturally aggressive, taking cheap shots on a regular and picking fights constantly. His short temper doesn't help either as the smallest annoyance can set him off a rampage. Though he'll eventually calm down he's quick to form a grudge.

Pokemon:
    Species:Togetic
    Nickname:Amadeus
    Ability:Super Luck

Species:Houndour
    Nickname:Orthos
    Ability:Flash Fire

Other: lolita

Blog Entries

@Majin Mew; Approved, you're characters' in Blastoise Blue!

Name: Mieka Lanson(Sounds like micah, just looks asian)

Appearance: Mieka is a short, thin girl (4'10.5 and 85 lbs), She has shortish, straight brown hair and hazel eyes. When not in uniform, she wears a blue jacket with her father's business on the back and long jeans. Her shoes are black boots in the winter, and bright blue sandals in the summer. She never really wears makeup, even though all the girls her age from her city have started to. Her eyes are squinted, and she wears contacts most of the time. She also has braces, which are blue as well.

History: Mieka was born half Asian, but she is unsure where in Asia. Her mother died from sickness just a few short months after Mieka was born. She is from Saffron City, but the city scene was a little too much for a single father, so they transplanted themselves in Vermilion City. Mieka spent most of her life studying both Pokemon and her Schoolwork.

Personality: She has difficulty in making friends, but she can be very sociable with somebody she knows. Her favorite color is blue. She has always loved the outdoors, and doesn't care much about what other people think of her. She likes both cute and powerful Pokemon, especially Totodile and it's evolutions.

Pokemon:

Species: Croconaw
    Nickname: Chompy
    Ability: Torrent

Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eva
    Ability: Adaptability

Other: Lolita
    Last edited by imkrazy1000; 9th April 2013 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries

@imkrazy1000; Add some more detail to appearance and Personality, and you're fine. (Try to shoot for a short paragraph!)

*raises hand* Not to be that guy...but isn't Feraligatr a third stage pokemon?

Blog Entries

*raises hand* Not to be that guy...but isn't Feraligatr a third stage pokemon?
    Oh yeah, forgot about that!

Either choose a new Pokemon, or make it a Croconaw!

oh yeah, I meant to write croconaw, but I just thought about my pokemon in soulsilver when I was writing that, so that was my instinct! Sorry! I'm editing it now anyways.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast