Kamen Rider W: Tales from the J/Year of No Cyclone *KDR & GW!* - Page 14

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider W: Tales from the J/Year of No Cyclone *KDR & GW!*

Default Re: Kamen Rider W: Tales from the J/Year of No Cyclone *KDR & GW!*

"Trial!"

"It I have to, I will Memory Break every bee in this entire hive to save Akiko," said Accel, seriously as he took out the Accel Memory, replacing it with the Trial Memory.

"Trial!"

Accel transformed into Accel Trial and prepared to do exactly what he said he would.

"Wait," said Tyranno. "What if you found someone who would WILLINGLY do it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Willingly?" She asked, getting Shotaro to switch to Metal and grip Terui by the shoulders. "Willingly... this would change things. She can lead the hive and I won't have to worry in the afterlife that I have gave my power to a corrupt soul." Suzumebashi said, snapping her fingers together to make the girls sit down, then the Queen Bee Memories shot out of their bodies, landing at Suzumebashi's feet. They gained a massive headache as they returned to the real world.

Akiko blinked. "Were am I?" she asked, before Accel came over and hugged her.

"I think I may have an idea," said Kenta, then asked for a laptop, which a Bee Dopant brought. He got a password from Terui and accessed a database. "Since the Eternal incident, the police have been tracking people compatible to Gaia Memories," he explained. "I crossmatch that with personality traits and desires, we can find the perfect person."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Days later, after the incident was cleared up, they found the most compatible person for the true Queen Bee Memory (which looked somewhat like a Rider Memory, but has it's differences), and it was none other than a beekeeper by the name of Hana Natsumi, and was crowned the next Queen Bee Dopant.

Suzumebashi smiled as the shy and introverted woman took her throne and her oath to use the hive only for self-defense, never for conquest. "Thank you, Kamen Riders, for giving me this chance." She said, looking at Shotaro, Terui, and Kenta.

"You're welcome," said Kenta. "I'm honestly glad we were able to keep a good creation going," he said.

"I got covered in honey!" yelled Akiko, agreeivated. "Is no one going to be punished for this?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Somewhat." Shotaro looked up to see Suzumebashi summon her Live Connector and inserted a copy of her Memory. "Queen Bee!" It announced as she transformed into the Queen Bee Dopant, looking like a bee mixed with a wasp with royalty themes. "Now, Joker, Tyranno, Accel, grant me one last thing: a good fight so I can rest at ease." She said, and flew above and behind them so they can transform.

"Well, this is a fine mess we're in. I haven't seen a person, Dopant or otherwise act like this." Shotaro said, actually reluctant to put on his Lost Driver. Reason is, if a Memory Break is preformed on Suzumebashi, her body won't be able to handle it, and she'll die just like Isaka did.

"True, but it's what she wants," said Terui. "We must allow her that much," he said, putting on the Accel Driver.

Kenta nodded, placing his Lost Driver on. "It'd be unkind to deny her her dying wish."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Fine." Shotaro said, slamming on his Lost Driver and inserted his Joker Memory. "Joker!" It announced. "Henshin!" He yelled, inserting the Memory and activated the Lost Driver. "Joker!" It yelled as it played it's music while transforming him into Kamen Rider Joker.

"T-Rex! Accel!"

"Henshin!" announced Kenta, inserting his memory into the belt.

"Hen...shin!" yelled Terui, doing the same.

"T-Rex! Accel!"

The two transformed into their Rider Forms and got ready.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She charged while taking out a rapier that was fashioned out of a stinger and swung, slashing Shotaro across the chest before kicking him away.

Accel attempted to slash her several times as Tyranno waited.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She countered the slashes then kicked Accel in the stomach, jumped on him and leaped off of him, sending the Rider into the ground, she jumping at Kenta with a yelling lunge with her stinger sword.

Kenta, having been observing, did a spinning slash with one dagger while blocking with the other.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She grunted as she felt the dagger hit her rather tough exoskeleton. She pushed onto the deadlock, forced it down, and flipped over him and kicked him in the back. She jumped to avoid a swing of the Metal Staff from Joker in Metal form and she and Shotaro engaged in a short weapon fight until he was sent flying from a flying side kick.

"Wow, she's tough." Shotaro said, picking himself up and looked at the woman, tapping her sword-like stinger in waiting. "Thank you for the kind words, Joker." She said, bowing.

"Trial!"

"Let's see if I can't breakthrough," said Accel, inserting the Trial Memory.

"Trial!"

Accel transformed to Accel Trial and rushed the Queen Bee Dopant with an onslaught of rapid kicks.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast