Kamen Rider: Star Wars *Me and Rayquaza-tamer100!*

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider: Star Wars *Me and Rayquaza-tamer100!*

Default Kamen Rider: Star Wars *Me and Rayquaza-tamer100!*

Approved. Have fun :D

Technically a crossover with Kamen Rider and Star Wars...weird combo but hey! It might work! This is presently pending approval.

Plot: In an alternate timeline to the one we know, Anakin didn’t betray Mace Windu, forcing Sidious to reveal himself and retreat into Separatist Space, leading the CIS armies against the Republic. With Jedi numbers declining due to the prolonged war and Clone Troopers proving incapable of dealing alone with more powerful models of Battle Droids produced by the Separatists, a project is put into place to create a group of super soldiers dubbed Kamen Riders to take some of the burden from the Jedi and hopefully turn the tide of the war. Two warriors are created with superior armor, weapons, and physical strength to test the ability of the project, sent to Mace Windu for training. Will these new warrior’s story end with victory or destruction?

My Characters:

Darth Sidious

Name: Fang
    Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Ferox
    Animal Base: Battle form is a mantis, Blade form is a Rhinoceros Beetle, and Sniper Form is an Assassin Bug.
    Personality: He’s a good friend and very loyal, but he’s also fierce and feral in battle. He’s very strong willed but tends to believe in chance.
    History: One of two ‘Prototype’ super soldiers. He was designed to be more physically adaptable than his ‘brother‘.
    Armor Appearance: His three forms each have a differing appearance but things they all have in common are large triangular optic receptors and a tooth design on the mouth, a plate covering his upper chest that has six spokes radiating from the center. He also has shoulder pads and armored arms, minus the joints and his belt has a round device on its buckle that is used to transform. His lower legs and feet are armored and his knee pads are pointed. Where there isn’t armor, there’s a durable protective fabric that can protect him from most conventional weaponry. In Battle mode, his armor is colored dark green with red fabric, it also has two short ‘antenna’ on the head crest as well as serrated blades on his forearms. His Blade form is black with yellow fabric and joints, its head crest resembles a Rhinoceros beetle horn. Sniper mode is red armored with black fabric and joints and has a head crest looking like two long antenna.
    Weapons/Equipment: All modes have an opening helmet jaw that allows him to bite opponents. Battle Mode is very agile and fast and has blades on its forearms for close combat, but primarily relies on physical attacks and combos. Blade is physically strong and armed with two katana-like swords that are treated to reflect lasers and clash with lightsabers. Sniper form has a high defense and is equipped with long retractable claws on his left hand and a powerful duel action hand gun in the other, having two modes, a double barrel shotgun and a sniper rifle.
    Finishers:
    Battle form:
    -Feral Kick- Plants his wrist blades in his opponent’s shoulders and roars, then leaps off, energy flowing over his right leg, then plants the left in the targets chest before bringing his right up to kick them in the head.
    -Rider Punch: Charges his energy into his fist and does a discus punch into their stomach.
    Blade form:
    -Wild Cutter: Done two ways, one, he jumps into the air, charging energy into his swords and comes down with a spinning double slash, slicing the target into four pieces. Other way is he drives one sword through the opponent then kicks them back. He then charges forwards as energy flows to his remain sword, tearing the first sword out while spinning past them and slicing them in half at the waist with the second.
    Sniper form:
    -Primal Shooter: Charges energy into his gun. Afterwards depends on which mode it is in. If shotgun mode, he stabs his hand claw into them and holds them into place and shoots them point blank with a powerful energy blast. If in Sniper Mode, he gets far away from the target and fires a long range energized shot from his gun that blows up the target.
    Last edited by AiedailEclipsed; 8th April 2010 at 07:40 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Kamen Rider: Star Wars *Me and Rayquaza-tamer100!*

My Charecters-

Mace Windu

Every Clone in the Clone army

And:
    -Name:Jacob
    -Kamen Rider Name:Kamen Rider Blaze
    -Animal Base: Panther
    -Personality: Blaze is a funny, laid back type of guy. He loves a good adventure, and can always get serious when needed.
    -History: He has a long history, before he was a rider, he lived with his mom and dad on a country hillside. He loved to do anything fun, and still does today. It was unknown how he became a rider, but he did.
    -Armor Appearence: Assassian Panther. The Assassian Panther has a Black base color, with red Stripes and patches throughout the base.
    -Weapons/Equipment: Every clone weapon,a Jet Pack, and a Energy Longsword
    Finishers
    -Rider Kick:Flaming Kick
    -Invinci-Sword:The Energy longsword can cut thrugh anything when activated
    -EMP Destroyer:Stronger EMP blast from EMP gun, destroying every machine in the area
    -Clone Weapon booster-Every Clone gets there weapons powered up.
    -Clone Booster-Boost's the Clone's energy
    Last edited by Miles Prower; 8th April 2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Ok, we're approved! Let's begin!

Fang marched through the hallways of the Jedi Temple, he was a Jango Fett clone, like most of the others. For the project, it was decided that one Rider would be a natural born human and the other a clone, he was the Clone. He hadn't transformed yet, the Jedi wanted to see that too. He arrived at Mace Windu's chamber. "Hello Master Windu, I am Unit KR01, but please, call me Fang." he said, the KR in his serial number refering to Kamen Rider.

OOC: Also, their bikes are immune to the EMP blast, since they're specially designed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Mace opened his eyes to see one of the KR units in front of him. "Yes, ive been expecting you and your-" He stopped as he looked behing fang. "...Friend." He said, as he didnt see blaze behind him. "Fang, where is Unit KR02 at?" He asked, with a pondering face.

------------------------------------

Unit KR02, AKA Blaze...was walking down the hallways, looking at the kids training, and he even saw Yoda, Anakin, and Obi-Won. He finally reached Mace's room. "Hello Mr. Windu...I am Unit KR02, but I like to be called Blaze." He said, as he walked up next to Fang.

"There you are...I hope you enjoyed your tour Blaze..." He said with a funny look. "Anyways, I called you guys here to see your training..of course. But first, I would like to see the forms you guys are talking about." He said as he sat back in his chair to watch.

Blaze then changed his form into a Panther-like humanoid. He grinned when the Transformation finished, then he looked over to Fang.

Fang, being a little more flashy, threw the main controler of his belt, a small, four sided pyramid-like object, into the air, catching it. "You see, our armor was designed diffrently, his allows him to use a multitude of weapons but one form, mine gives me three forms with one weapon each." he said. "Anyway, show time." he said, taking off the jacket he was wearing to show his belt, which had a trianglar hole in it for the key. "Henshin!" he yelled, putting the device in the hole with the Mantis symboled side visable.

"Battle Form." said the belt's computer. His armor materilized over top of his body, having traits of a mantis to it, him roaring after the tranformation was completed, complete with the mouth opening, though his real mouth was hidden by a protective plate.

OOC: Henshin simply means Transform in Japanese, but no one here knows what it means, its not needed to be said, Fang just does it cause he thinks its cool.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, his may be more special, but Im gonna be the Clone commander, so I gotta be able to use a multitude of weapons." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm, very interesting." Mace Windu said, standing up. "I am more than Impressed. No, I would like you guys to come with me." He said, as he stepped on a red circle in the middle on the floor. Handle bars then came out. "I suggest you hold on tight." He told the Two.

Blaze walked on, and used his death grip on the bars. "Ain't nothing getting past this death grip." he said.

Fang cracked his neck, getting ready and grabbed the handle bars tightly. "I'm ready sir." he said, making sure his grip was as tight as possible.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The floor then opened up and the Circle rushed down into the hole, which was quickly covered back up. After a couple of seconds, it slowed down. "That drop is always a dosey..." He said, untighting his grip.

"Heh, no doubt." Blaze agreed, also untightning his grip.

Fang nodded. "The armor helps with strength." he said. "And that I'm genetically altered for superhuman strength." he said. "So, what's next?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, you guys will be battling the toughest bettle drones made..." Mace said with a grin. "And there no pushovers..." He informed them

"Sweet! Bring it on!" He said, pullung out a Clone Blaster Rifle and his Energy Longsword

Fang nodded. "Bring it on!" he yelled, giving another roar. "Its about time this armor got a test drive!"

OOC: Also, I should note, Fang's belt will call his finishers Primal Rushes, but that's just a customization he made, you can call yours something diffrent or nothing at all, your choice. I think it makes more sense if they had some degree of customization to their suits (the motife of their armor is one of them).

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OCC: I guess His belt looks like a Panther Tail...

IC: Mace stopped the pod, and walked out. "Okay, this thing will go down one more floor, and you guys will walk out. I will be at the Control Room, and Im gonna test you. If you guys pass, you will be able to go out in battle...good luck." He said as his door shut, and the posd went down one more level.

Blaze stepped out, and looked at the Arena-type area. "Nice..." He said, giving his Thumbs-up approval.

Fang joined him. "Hey, Master Windu, mind if your robots end up blowing up?" he asked. "Our strongest moves are designed to do that." he said. "Cause the target to explode. If you don't want that, we can hold back."

OOC: Long held Kamen Rider tradition, exploding bad guys...even if its highly illogical for them to explode.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Windu turned on the Speakers. "Sure, they can blow up, just not a huge one..more of a Normal one." He said as he pushed a buttong. Suddenly two Droidekas, two Super Battle Droids, and Two Rocket Droids dropped down.

"Uh oh..here comes the rain!" He yelled, as the droideka's and Rocket Droids started to shoot. The Super Battle Droids ran to a different postition and waited.

OCC: Windu can use them cause theyve found parts on the battle field, and theyve re-built them to use as testing...

"You handle the Rockets, I'll handle the Droidekas." said Fang, cracking his neck and charging forwards, dodging fire and leapt into the air, landing behind one of them and opening his 'mouth' with a roar, biting down on its back and tearing loose a chunk of metal. He started clawing it with the blades on his forearms, using it as a shield from the other Droideka.

OOC: Understood...Fang is brutal. These probably won't last very long since Jedi rutinely dispatch them and the Riders are as strong as Jedi.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 9th April 2010 at 06:27 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast