Kamen Rider: Poisonblaze *Me and healthylunch!*

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider: Poisonblaze *Me and healthylunch!*

Default Kamen Rider: Poisonblaze *Me and healthylunch!*

The Riders are based off those in Kamen Rider Ryuki/Dragon Knight, but the plot is ours:

Plot: 3 years ago a mining operation opened an ancient chamber which shouldn’t have ever been opened. Inside slept, dormant for centuries, an ancient race of creatures that, once unleashed, swarmed over the Earth, reeking havoc and destruction on the world of man. For 3 years, the monsters threatened humanity’s survival, but finally, there is a way.

Two devices called Advent Decks, which allow humans to become armored warriors called Kamen Riders. Two humans are given these decks, becoming Kamen Riders Toxin and Silent. The two must force back the monsters until the secret of defeating them for good can be found, and when it is, it’ll be them to carry it out. Can they save mankind from extinction?

Me:
    Name: Tracy Connors
    Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Toxin
    Race: Human
    Personality: She's shy, but confidant. She loves to learn and is an intelligent girl. She is also willing to stand up for herself as needed and back up her intelligence but sometimes has trouble with things that her data can't help her with.
    History: She was formerly a lawyer in Japan until the monster attacks began. Now that world is in ruins, she's become a warrior, eventually being made Kamen Rider Toxin to battle the monsters.
    Rider Appearance: She has a visor, similar to a knight’s, her armor is primarily purple, but has white stripes down her back and arms, the chest being white with gold trim, as is her shoulders. Her right arm has a object for her Advent Cards called the Nox Visor, resembling a skunk’s tail from the top. Her belt has her purple Advent Deck with a stylized, gold skunk head as the symbol.
    Cards:
    Advent: Summons her Advent Beast, Noxiora, to attack the target.
    Staff Vent: Summons a purple staff.
    Shoot Vent: Summons Noxiora’s shoulder vents to spray a blinding yellow gas as a smokescreen.
    Acid Vent: Summons a gun the looks like Noxiora’s head which is used to command Noxiora to spray the target with a foul smelling acid from her mouth, which can melt monsters and corrode metal. This sometimes fails to kill a target.
    Advent Beast: Noxiora, a large purple, ferocious looking skunk Advent Beast with a bladed tail and exshaust ports on her shoulders and back. She has sharp claws and teeth in addition to her tail and can emit a yellow smokescreen from her vents. She can also spit a foul smelling, powerful acid from her mouth or spray it from the base of her tail. For self defense she can also spray a nasty smelling musk like a skunk.
    Final Vent:
    Acid Rain: Summons Noxiora, Toxin stands on her tail as Noxiora burns the target with acid from her mouth, then launches Toxin at them with her tail, letting Toxin deliver a finishing dropkick with great force.

Ask Pony Discord

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider: Poisonblaze *Me and healthylunch!*

And Me:
    Name:Syn Born
    Kamen Rider Name:Kamen Ranger Silent
    Race:Human
    Personality:Cold,Calculating and untrusting. Syn is not paticularly well liked and prefers to spend time alone. He has a paticularly large grudge against monsters, for reasons he will tell no one.
    History:Through out his entire life, Syn has always sought a means to eradicate the monsters from this planet once and for all. At the age of 15 he gained the powers of a Kamen rider and hopes to use these powers to finaly destroy the monsters.
    Rider Apperance:Syn wears a black mask that has a permenant neutral expresion. His armour is a dark crimson with a silver X painted over his chestplate,he wears white chainmail gloves.Along his right shoulder many jagged spikes pertrude.These jagged spikes are actualy his visor the aptly named "spike visor."
    Cards:
    Advent:Summons his advent beast Foxblaze
    Spear Vent:Summons Syn's spear, Felony.A jagged lightning bolt shaped weapon with a cruel edge.
    Tazer Vent:This vent fills Foxblaze's mouth with electrical energy ready to be discharged at a foe.
    Flame Vent:This vent immolts fox blazes paws allowing him to dish out flaming punches.
    Advent Beast:Foxblaze,a creature looking almost identical to a fox,howaever if one were to examine it closely they would notice a flamelike design scrawled over the fur on it's torso.Foxblaze does not posses a tail.
    Final Vent:
    Red Moon:A second moon ,this one blood red, begins to orbit the earth.When Foxblaze see's this moons rays he begins to transform.He grows to the size of a large human and stands verticaly his claws and fangs sharpen and his power increases ten fold,Foxblaze then approches the nearst foe and begins to tear chunks from thier flesh.

OOC:Due to time zone differences I am afraid I have to sleep so goodnight and I will begin roleplaying tommorow.

OOC: Ok, should I do the starting post or wait till you get back?

Ask Pony Discord

OOC:I will be on in 2 hours from the current time however then I will only be able to RP for 45 minutes.Another 2 hours from then I will be able roleplay for the remainder of the day.

OOC: Alright, I'll start us off now, so we can get right to RPing.

Tracy looked down at the 'Advent Deck' she'd been given by the scientists. It had no Advent Beast yet, so it was simply a purple rectangle with a slot for the cards to be drawn, only a few cards in it at the moment, Staff Vent and Shoot Vent, which simply summoned a gun. "So these will turn us into superheroes?"

The scientist nodded. "Yes, correct, but right now, we're still finishing work on the Advent Beasts." he said, pointing to a pair of tanks were Noxiora and Foxblaze were growing still. Noxiora seemed more mechanical than Foxblaze, mainly due to diffrent methiods of making them. "They'll be ready soon, but these should give you armor to protect you from attacks, at least greater than normal.

Ask Pony Discord

Syn's eyes breifly flickered over the advent deck given to him by the scientists. It was red and black and had two cards in,but nothing else about it really drew his attention.

He looked over to the two tanks in the corner which contained the advent beast."Hmmh." He snorted unimpressed.

"Alright, we'll finisher the Advent Beasts soon, but until then, we need you to head to a nearby villiage, some Drones are attacking it daily." said the scientist, refering to humanoid ant-like monsters that were the foot soldiers of the monster, the weakest and most common of them. "You're not strong enough without an Advent Beast to destroy stronger monsters, but Drones shouldn't be a problem."

Tracy nodded. "Sure, I want to try this out." she said, rolling her neck and heading to her motorcycle. "Ready Syn?" she asked.

Ask Pony Discord

Syn's eyes light up in exitment."This whole hero thing might be worthwhile after all." He pauses for breath."Ready when you are Tracy."

"Alright, here we go." said Tracy, holding out her Advent Deck, grey electricty running from it to her waist were it formed into a belt. "Henshin!" she said, sliding her dect into place, causing a large ring of grey energy to expand out and split into two rings which moved opposite of each other around her, turning her into her 'Blank' Form. "Wow...that was a rush."

Ask Pony Discord

Syn's advent deck begins to crackle with raw power showering red and black sparks all around."Henshin."All the energy flowing through Syn's body explodes around him in the form of 2 crimson rings,the rings encircle him before finaly fadiing."So this is my blank form." He mutters seemingly unimpressed.

Tracy hops on her motorcycle, which fit her 'motife' at the moment. "Let's get going." she said, taking off on her motorcycle.

OOC: Should, like in the show, they be able to travel through mirrors to reach the location faster? Basically on the other side of the mirror is an inverted version of the real one which they can move through at high speeds without worry because its unpopulated.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC:No I do not think that they should be able to use the mirrors because if they could getting to the portal which the creatures are spewing from would be to easy.

Slowly Syn climbs onto his motorcycle. Without uttering a word he set's off after Tracy.

The two launched along the road until, finally the village, under attack by a small army of drones, came into range. "There it is." said Tracy.

She pulled out a card from her belt and slid it into her visor. "Staff Vent!" it announced, a staff flying down from a portal that opened into her hand.

OOC: Their 'Blank' weapons will break after prolonged use.

Ask Pony Discord

Syn grabs a card, and forcefully shoves it into his visor. "Spear Vent"A small portal appears in Syn's hand,this portal soon disperses however leaving a jagged spear in it's place."So this must be my weapon." Syn rambles to himself, before dismounting the bike and charging toward the nearest drone.

Tracy leapt off her bike and smacked a drone in the head, quickly spinning around and smashing another in the gut, then the jaw. Both where killed by the strikes, there bodies disappearing into black smoke, prompting another to charge her, which she wrapped the staff around its throat and choaked it to death. As another charged, she smacked it in the head with the staff, and while it killed it, the staff snapped in half. "What?! I guess our blank weapons are fragile!" she said, resorting to hand to hand combat.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast