Kamen Rider OOO: Alternative Take, More Action, and Toils of a Hero (Me and KDR)
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider OOO: Alternative Take, More Action, and Toils of a Hero (Me and KDR)

Default Kamen Rider OOO: Alternative Take, More Action, and Toils of a Hero (Me and KDR)

Me and Kamen Devil Ranger.

Plot: In a twist of fate, five more Greeed are created by Foundation X but manage to escape confinement and begin their own quest for the Medals. One of the new Greeed, Marie, a kindhearted one, manages to locate OOO and joins up with him. How will the arrival of the five new Greeed effect this story of Medals?

Alternate take on OOO, no offense to anyone implied.

My characters:

Ankh
    Marie:
    Araiguma (Raccoon): Enhanced senses and reflexs
    Kuzuri (Wolverine): Long sharp blades on the arms strength
    Sukanku (Skunk): Acid powered kicks
    Ice Element (for combo and Marie herself)
    The Icy Combo

Hakari:
    Okiami (Krill): Ability to spit a fast hardening foam and detect hidden enemies and items easily
    Robusutā (Lobster): Hammer like claws with great reach
    Fujitsubo (Barnacle): Let's the user adhire themselves in place and is extremely hard for an enemy to remove once he's in place.
    Rock Element (Is impossible to knock down by any means other than lifting him off the ground)
    The Unmovable Combo

Taigu:
    Supaidā (Spider): Web Spitting and able to sense incoming enemies
    Nisesasori (Psudoscorpion): Pincer Claws can be launched on ropes for attacks or grabbing
    Zatoumushi (Harvestman): Energy legs
    Metal Element (combo provides the ability to generate metal limbs like spider legs from the back to stab opponents and can turn invisible, but low durability)
    The Horror Combo

Shidora:
    Fokkusugurōbu (Foxglove): Produces pollen with varying effects from sleep to allergy attacks
    Haetorisou (Flytrap): Strong flytrap-like clamps on the arms that are good for holding opponents.
    Tsuru (Vine) Can stretch legs
    Wood Element (combo provides control of plants and emit a powerful poison from his body)
    The Nature Combo

Kogeka:
    Urufu (Wolf): Enables a sonic howl
    Masuchifu (Mastiff): Super strength (not as much as the Gorilla Arms, but are faster)
    Gureihaundo (Greyhound): Superspeed (half as fast as Cheetah but has better control and can maintain top speed for longer time)
    Sound Element (Side Note: Combo increases endurance, allowing Eiji to maintain it longer than a normal Combo and take more damage.)
    The Endurance Combo

Kougami Foundation
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th September 2011 at 07:46 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider OOO: Alternative Take, More Action, and Toils of a Hero (Me and KDR)

My characters:

Eiji
    Hina
    Kazari
    Uva
    Gamel
    Mezool

Okay, where exactly should we start? I don't want Marie's entrance to be considered a Big Lipped Aligater Moment.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th September 2011 at 07:41 PM.

Default Re: Kamen Rider OOO: Alternative Take, More Action, and Toils of a Hero (Me and KDR)

I'd say after episode 6, as that's the first time the plot calms down enough to fit them in. (so Kazari and Uva both lost those three Medals and haven't retrieved them yet)

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Oooo, I forgot! Who's Chiyoko?

You probably, I've got more characters already.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Alright.

Let's see... shall we start off at the bakery in Episode 6?

Yeah, sounds good. Who starts?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Me.))

Eiji smiled as he saw the once cold, materalistic woman that was Hina's classmate had become much more warmer and had opened a bakery to get some income. "Always nice to see people change." He said with a wince. The Gatakiriba Combo's power gave him such a rush, but it was also very tiring. Not to mention, he received the pain of all his clones received from the Piranha Yummies afterwards.

Ankh scuffed. "Once she gets the money, she'll be right back to her old ways," he said, then growled, watching some Taka Candroids deposite the 40% of the Cell Medals that were there's nearby. He quickly went about collecting them with his Greeed hand. "I must admit, those RideVendors due come in handy..." he muttered. "I hate this blasted deal, but at least we do get something useful out of it..." he continued, finishing his 'meal'. He then took a look at the complete set of Uva's Cores they'd collected. "I must admit though, Eiji, you're recovering fast for one whose never used a Combo before."

--------------------------

"Experment beginning," said a Foundation X scientist, five pods before them. "Destroying 10th Medal in each set," he said, pressing a button and sending a pulse of energy into the pods, the fourth Medal of one of the sets in each container being destroyed by it. "Let's see what reaction we get..." he said, before an alarm went off suddenly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Really? It's supposed to be longer?" Eiji said, then flinched as he heard a distant explosion. "That can't be good..." Eiji said, running to a RideVender and deposited a Cell Medal. Once in Bike Mode, he put on the gloves and helmet, then sped away.

Ankh suddenly growled. "What is that?" he asked, feeling something. "It's not a Yummy..." he said, he got himself a Ridevendor and suited up, following after Eiji.

-----------------

Marie groaned, stubbling through the street near were she was created, having lost her center armor, though retaining her raccoon-like head and legs, which had a 'skirt'-like cape, her legs black with a white stripe up the middle. She'd been badly wounded, more so than her 'siblings'. "I must recover..." she said, looking around and finding a man looking for a new TV. She walked up behind him and inserted a Mink Cell Medal into his head, spawning a Yummy which began searching windows, looking at TVs.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The sound of RideVender engines flared onto the streets as Eiji and Anhk arrived at the scene. "Anhk... are you sure there were only five Greeed?" Eiji asked, in disbelief that there was another and new Greeed in front of them

"There are..." said Ankh, getting off his motorcycle. "At least that were sealed up with us," he explained, looking at this new Greeed, manafesting his Greeed arm. "Who the heck are you?!"

"My name is...Marie, I believe," said Marie. "Forgive me, I just became sentient a short bit ago..." she explained, watching her Yummy continue observing TVs.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Anhk, there is a Yummy watching TV. I don't think I have ever heard about desires centered around TVs. Well, not that I would know." Eiji said, pointing to the White Yummy watching TV.

"My Yummy observe their host's desire to form Cell Medals," said Marie. "Like all Greeed, I do desire to consume the world, but I do it differently, by observing it."

Ankh scoffed at that. "Whatever...wait, you said you were born five minutes ago?" asked the Bird Greeed, confused.

"Yeah, in a lab...we broke out and I confronted the one in charge and he blew the place up...I just asked him why they made us...anyway, I was right in front of him when the explosion happened, so I lost most of my Cores..." she said. "But I did grab some others," she said, producing a Haetorisou Medal and a Zatoumushi Medal. "I've got a complete set of mine, only three."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast