Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!* - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

The Jacob's Ladder activated. "Dang it! I'm too late!" said Kabuto, running back to his motorcycle and taking off. "Drake, we're too late, we have to get out! Where's Hercus?!"

------------------

Caucasus smiled. "Good, now let's go watch our handy work." he said, handing him his rose, something he never did, which seemed like a sign of respect.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

"I don't know," Rob lied, running to his motorcycle.

Kabuto launched out of the tube, flying off over Drake and landing. "Let's hurry!" he suddenly got a phone call. He awnsered it and gasped. "Jewel..." he said. "Drake! I've got to go, my sister is dieing!" he said, once they were out of the compound, he turned off road and headed towards the hospital. He'd gathered from Drake's voice that Hercus was dead, but right now, someone more important to him was dieing.

--------------------

Rob's communicator rang, the same message being relayed to him as Kabuto had gotten.

Ask Pony Discord

Drake nodded, and kept going further.

------

Rob gasped, and ran down the ladder, slowly making his way to the hospital.

Caucasus chuckled after Rob left and the Clock Up feature of the space station activated, pulling through a huge meteor, but instead of catching it, allowed it to slowly start towards Naboo.

------------------

Jarret arrived at the hospital early and ran up to the room but waited outside, feeling it was only right for Rob to be present when he went in.

Ask Pony Discord

Rob ran up the steps, panting. He looked to Jarret unsteadily, wanting to push him out of the way, but knowing that he was also Crystal's family. He walked inside, and almost ran to Crystal's bedside.

OOC: Did I get the name right? I forgot XP

OOC: Jewel, its close.

Jarret followed to her bed side as well. Jewel smiled to them both, taking Rob's hand and Jarret's hand. "Thank you...for letting me spend the time I had left with you both." she said, smiling weakly, her breathing weak. "I know you're enemies, but I hope you can become friends...I sincerly hope that." she said. "I love you both so much...and no matter what happens, I can't wait to see you again one day...when we both enter the Force." she said. "May the Force be with you, my love, and you too, Onii-san." she said. "Good bye..." she said, letting herself go, going completely limp. The machine nearby gave off an alarm, alerting the fact she'd flatlined.

Jarret lowered his head, beginning to cry. Even the Kabuto and Gatact Zecters, which were perched on the nearby table, seemed depressed by this. "Goodbye...little sister."

OOC: emotional scene...

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Jewel, its close.

Jarret followed to her bed side as well. Jewel smiled to them both, taking Rob's hand and Jarret's hand. "Thank you...for letting me spend the time I had left with you both." she said, smiling weakly, her breathing weak. "I know you're enemies, but I hope you can become friends...I sincerly hope that." she said. "I love you both so much...and no matter what happens, I can't wait to see you again one day...when we both enter the Force." she said. "May the Force be with you, my love, and you too, Onii-san." she said. "Good bye..." she said, letting herself go, going completely limp. The machine nearby gave off an alarm, alerting the fact she'd flatlined.

Jarret lowered his head, beginning to cry. Even the Kabuto and Gatact Zecters, which were perched on the nearby table, seemed depressed by this. "Goodbye...little sister."

OOC: emotional scene...

Ask Pony Discord

Rob silently cried, still holding Jewel's hand with both of his. He looked to Jarret, nodding slowly.

OOC: Again, sorry...I can't really figure out what he can do right now XP

Jarret finally recovered and went over to a holonet. "There's something you need to see." he said, activating the news.

"The meteor brought by the Jacob's Ladder Spacestation is slowly falling out of orbit towards Naboo." reported the new woman. "Republic forces are being kept at bay by its Clock Up System, they can't enter the system due to the distortion its creating." she reported. "When ZECT was contacted, they had this chilling report."

Caucasus was shown on the screen. "The strong and beautiful are to survive, humans are ugly and weak." he said. "It is the insects which shall inharat first Naboo, then the galaxy." he said. "Henshin." he said.

"Henshin!" announced his Zecter as he transformed, holding his rose before killing the reporter interviewing him, ending transmission.

Jarret looked to him. "Caucasus wants to hand Naboo over to the Worms."

Ask Pony Discord

"...What?" Rob asked in disbelief. He looked over to the holonet and watched, but eventually pounded on the off button. "It's another joke. This is...insane," Rob said. His ZECT-believing side tried to think of all of the possibilities of the situations' origin. All of which failed to make it through his judgment. "...This...this isn't...it can't be."

"ZECT played you, and Warner, you were just Pawns to them." said Jarret. "There's still a way to return Naboo to its past, but to do so, we have to get Caucasus' Hyper Zecter, the Kabuto Zecter can use it to travel back in time." he said. "I can travel back seven years and stop the meteor from hitting...then we'll both have Jewel back."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789