Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Eiji soon finished. "That was great, where'd you learn to cook like that?"

"My grandmother." said Jarret. "She's a great woman, good at almost everything, and she taught me to be good at a lot of things."

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

"Nice," Helix said, still eating as he spoke.

"So, what's your story?" asked Jarret. "Everyone has one, what's yours?"

OOC: Could maybe Rob be visiting his wife in a hospital? Her name is...Jewel, she's human and I'll be her.

Ask Pony Discord

"...I'd rather not talk about it," Helix said.

OOC: Sure.

"...Jewel?" Rob asked, walking into the hospital room.

"Worked for ZECT, found out they were corrupt and evil, left, really the sum of it." said Eiji.

"Well...I was mostly raised by my grandmother." said Jarret. "But my sister is in the hospital, she was exposed to meteor dust in the impact...she's dieing."

Jewel looked over weakly. "Hello, Rob..." she said, smiling as best she could. "How are you?"

Ask Pony Discord

"Oh...I'm..." Helix said. "...Sorry to hear that."

Rob took Jewel's hand. "...Good. How are you?"

"Its ok...I dream of getting the Hyper Zecter, so I can go back in time to save her...and my other sister." said Kabuto. He had a younger sister than the one he was thinking of. "We were pinned under rubble, I couldn't reach her in time." he said. "With the Hyper Zecter, I could go back and save her." he said. "And just maybe, there'd be a way to advert..." he said, pointing to the ruined desert that used to be Naboo. "That."

------------------

Jewel coughed. "Fine, the doctors say I'm stable, for now." she said. "How's the Jacob's Ladder project?"

OOC: He thinks they'll use Jacob's Ladder to replinish Naboo, only Ketaros and Caucasus are aware of the true purpose.

Ask Pony Discord

"Oh...right," Helix said, suddenly stopping his eating. "...I hope everything is well, though..."

"Very well," Rob said. "It's almost finished."

"Theoretically, the Hyper Zecter would allow time travel." said Eiji. "But Caucasus can't, or else he'd probably just go back in time and kill me and Helix."

"It's because the Hyper Zecter can only work to its full potential on a complete Rider System, like mine or Helix's." said Eiji, watching all three of their Zecters buzzing around above. "Because it needs to perform another Cast Off, something Caucasus can't do."

OOC: It's never told how come Caucasus can't engage Hyper form, but that's my explaination.

---------------

"I hope it saves Naboo." said Jewel. "I want to see the ocean again."

Ask Pony Discord

"...Really?" Helix asked.

"...So do I," Rob said. "We can go to the beach again, someday..."

Jarret nodded. "Ok, so shall we make our plans?"

--------------

Rob's phone rang, it was Caucasus. "Your boss?" asked Jewel. "You'd better take it, it may be important."

Ask Pony Discord

"Yes, we shall," Helix said.

"...Alright. I'll be back, though; I promise," Rob said, stepping out into the hallway and taking the call. "Hello?"

Eiji got a map of the facility. "It would seem this way is the easiest, tearing through this gate and then into this area, one of us should travel through the main building to the actual entrence, the other through this port here." he said. "One of us should attack points outside it to distract them."

"My motorcycle has flight abilities, I'll take the pipe." said Jarret.

----------------

"Rob, good to talk to you." said Caucasus. "Congradualations, you've been chosen to press the button to activate the Clock Up function of Jacob's Ladder." he explained. "Your dedication to seeing Naboo the same way it was is what made us choose you."

Ask Pony Discord

"I'll take the main entrance," Helix said.

"Well...thank you sir, it would...it would be an honor," Rob said, smiling.

"Helix, no offense, but if I know them, they'll have Warner stationed there, you're better at a distence, he's close quarters and its an enclosed space in there, favors that kind of battling." said Eiji. "You'd better let me do it."

--------------------------------

Caucasus nodded. "Make me proud." he said, hanging up.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast