Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

OOC: Wait...I'm confused...how is Rob Kabuto's friend when he's on ZECT's side?

"The exact same for me," Helix said, his armor vanishing too.

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

OOC: After TheBee, Ketaros, and Drake are killed and JAcob's Ladder is activated, Rob realizes Kabuto is right and they team up to stop ZECT.

"Alright, I see the point." said JArret. "So...what's the plan? Rush in there and destroy the Space Station before its opperational?"

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Drake dies too?

"I guess," Helix said. "What other options do we have?"

OOC: Yeah, he gets shot down by an army of ZECT agents...sorry. Though we don't need to stick to the movie, he could survive. Really the only ones that seem to need to die for plot purposes are TheBee and Hercus.

"I guess, it's got a tube connecting to it from space." said Jarret. "We can go up through that and reach the station and destroy it from inside."

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Eh, it's okay. Does anyone see him die?

"That sounds fine to me," Helix said.

OOC: No, but Kabuto finds out after the battle. Actuelly, I'd kinda like for him to live, it explains why there's no Worms swarming after Jarret and Rob when they go to fight Caucasus, Drake could be fighting off the Worms. I didn't like him just dieing like that, TheBee gets killed in a pretty good fight by Hercus, Hercus gets killed by the super powerful Caucasus and...Drake gets shot...see why I have a problem with that?

"But we still need to fight our way in. Won't be easy, we're even in Riders, but they've got all those ZECT Troopers." said Jarret.

"Actuelly, there's a four ZECT Rider, Caucasus, he's legendary, and supposely the owner of the Hyper Zecter." said Eiji. "He'd be a problem."

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Yeah...kind of a lame death, wouldn't you say? :P

"...Do we know where he is now?" Helix asked.

OOC: Yeah...so let him survive and help them fight off Worms while they battle Caucasus?

"No, just he's probably involved in the Jacob's Ladder, its almost opperational." said Eiji. "It'll work by using the Clock Up function to capture the meteor, but I personally think they'll use it to make the meteor hit Naboo."

----------------

Caucasus looked to his Riders. "So they escaped again, did they?"

OOC: Also, in the movie, it turned out Gatack's dieing wife (a result of poisoning from the meteor impact) was also Kabuto's sister, but Gatack didn't know that. Should we keep that?

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Or maybe give him a more dramatic death, like...in front of Kabuto, or something.

"Most likely, yes," Helix said.

"Yes..." Warner groaned, still struggling to get up

OOC: My apologies for taking so long, stupid server crash. Maybe he could sacrifice himself to destroy the Worms chasing them so Kabuto and Rob can make it to Caucasus.

"I see, well its a plan then." said Jarret. "But you both look hungry, its unwise to go into battle on an empty stomach." he said. "My grandmother said this, 'Fighting is something done from the stomach. Put the energy from your stomach into it.'" he quoted.

OOC: Translation: You'll have no energy to fight on an empty stomach.

Eiji had no idea what that meant, but he was hungry...and nether he nor Helix were good cooks. "Well we're hungry and its been a long time sense we had a good meal."

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: It's okay: I had the same problems :P Stupid servers. Sure, that would be cool.

"...Yeah," Helix said. "Honestly...I haven't had anything for almost...three days."

Jarret nodded. He got a chief's hat and headed to the kitchen. "By the way, I am Jarret Hikari, glad to meet you." he said. He went into the kitchen, soon coming back with a large amount of expertly cooked food. "Enjoy."

Eiji's eyes bludged. "I've never seen this much food in one setting..."

OOC: Could we also keep from the moving that Gatack's wife is actuelly Kabuto's sister? I'd be her.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Sure.

Helix's stomach growled. "Neither have I..."

OOC: She's in the hospital due to being poisoned from dust from the meteor.

Jarret nodded. "Enjoy."

Eiji nodded. "Let's eat." he said, digging it. "Yum, this is the best food I've ever eaten."

Ask Pony Discord

"Same here," Helix said, eating continuously and not stopping to talk.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast