Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Default Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Ok, yet another Kamen Rider adaptation! Yep! This time Kabuto, and due to its status of a prequel, we're doing the Kabuto movie God Speed Love first. This is only an adaption, we're taking the basic storyline and using it and the Riders but doing our own thing. Enjoy!

Plot: 28 years after the end of the Galactic Civil War, a massive meteor hit the planet of Naboo with such force that all the world's oceans were vaporized on impact. To make matters worse, what was seeminly only an ecological disaster has brought a species of extragalactic invaders called the Worms, insectoid beings that can copy other humanoids and then kill off the original.

7 years later, the war between the people of the Galaxy and the Worms is at its peak. Thankfully, 35 years ago, at the end of the Civil War, another meteor landed on Tantooine, harboring a benign species of Worms known as the Natives. In exchange for secretly being allowed peaceful co-existence with the Galaxy, the Natives create mechanical devices called Zecters, which allow humans to become armored superheroes called Kamen Riders, to fend off a more agressive breed of Worm, should they appear. But a rift in ZECT, the organization set to combat the Worms, causes two Riders, Kamen Riders Hercus and Drake, to break off with their own faction, Neo ZECT. During a confrontation with three of ZECT's Riders, Ketaros, TheBee, and Gatack, the 'Lord of Speed', Kamen Rider Kabuto, joins forces with Neo ZECT and helps them escape. They soon discover that ZECT's new space station, Jacob's Ladder, which connects space straight to Naboo supposedly to capture a passing meteor and harvest its much needed water, is actuelly going to be used to bring about a second invasion of the Worms to conquer Naboo and the galaxy. The race to stop the corrupt ZECT and their deadliest warrior, Kamen Rider Cacasus begins!

Cast of characters:

Me:

Jarret Hikari/Kamen Rider Kabuto:

Name: Jarret Hikari
    Species: Human
    Personality: Mysterious, intellgent, tends to speak physopically, he's determined to protect the world.
    History: He was living on Naboo when the meteor hit and lost his sister in that event. Since then, he's been determined to gain the Hyper Zecter and use it to travel back in time to save her, and make Naboo better.
    Rider System: Kabuto
    Appearance: (normal form)

Eiji Takeo/Kamen Rider Hercus:

Name: Eiji Takeo
    Personality: Strong willed, dedicated to fighting for what he sees as right, will defend his friends and planet to the death.
    History: A young man who was formally working with ZECT as Kamen Rider Hercus but when he found out that ZECT was up to no good, he and Kamen Rider Drake left to fight against them.
    Rider System: Kamen Rider Hercus (see the Rider profiles at the buttom)
    Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, muscular, wears a black shirt and black jeans.

Kamen Rider Cacasus (real name unknown):

Name: Caucasus (real name unknown)
    Species: Geonosian
    Personality: Cold, calculating, merciless, has a love of beauty, and power, and will work for whom or whatever is the strongest and most beautiful.
    History: The legendary Rider of ZECT, he’s the most powerful of their Riders due his Hyper Zecter. He plans to betray Naboo, and the Galaxy, to the Worms.
    Rider System: Kamen Rider Caucasus (same as Hercus)
    Appearance: A typical Geonosian warrior cast. He has special armor that he can fold his wings into when he transforms.

Knight of Day's Characters:

TBA/Kamen Rider TheBee:
    (sorry for the toy pic, all I could find)

TBA/Kamen Rider Gatack:

TBA/Kamen Rider Drake:

TBA/Kamen Rider Ketaros (same as Caucasus and Hercus):
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 2nd June 2010 at 12:22 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

Name: Rob Tenaciousa
    Personality: Rob is very loyal to his friends, and cares about them very much. (Sorry for the short Personality, that’s all I can really explain for now…)
    History: Rob was born in a small town on Naboo. He was eight years old when he was abducted by an anonymous kidnapper, but later found on a street of Coruscant at the age of 12. He never saw his family again.
    Rider System: Gatack
    Appearance: Rob has shaggy black hair, and dark eyes. He wears various metal armors in even in his normal form.

Name: Helix Field
    Personality: Helix is very calm and cool at all times, no matter the circumstances. He hates working in large groups.
    History: Helix was born on Dantioone, and has never been to any other planet in his life. His only memories of are the orphanage that he was brought to by his parents, and only knew his father for the short time before he died.
    Rider System: Drake
    Appearance: Helix has very pale skin and Emerald Green eyes. He has platinum blonde hair also.

Name: Warner Entiv
    Personality: Warner is cunning, brave, and mentally strong in many ways. He is also very headstrong, noble, and brags about his strength and position in ZECT.
    History: Born on Vortex (being his mother was a Senator, and traveled to vast planets and places), he was very good friends with the people there. They became long-lasting friends, before their entire world was burned to the ground by an unknown force, and the people of Naboo were to be blamed for it. He immediately became a member of ZECT.
    Rider System: TheBee
    Appearance: Dirty blonde, long hair. A beard, and brown eyes.

Here we go... Sorry for the wait!

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love Star Wars Edition *Me and Knight of Day!*

OOC: Cool! We can finally start. I'll begin just like the movie did.

Eiji stood in the desert of Naboo, presently his only ally Helix standing by his side. On the other side was Rob, Warner, and Ketaros' human form, whose name he didn't remember, as well as ZECT Troopers backing them up. "I'll never rejoin ZECT! They're corrupt! They're no longer best for Naboo! I still will fight the Worms! But I won't fight with ZECT...or their dogs!" he yelled.

OOC: Basically, the ZECT riders are trying to arrest the Neo ZECT Riders. Ketaros only needs a name, personally doesn't really matter. Really sorry for short opening post, only got one character to use at the moment.

Ask Pony Discord

"Hah...well we'll just see," Warner said, pulling out a blaster rifle and pointing it at the both of them. Helix rolled his eyes at Warner's actions, stood still, not moving. He didn't care about the threat, but he didn't want himself nor Eiji shot. "Disgusting..." mumbled Helix. He hated ZECT after what they had done. "No, the people of Naboo are disgusting! They burnt innocent people-..." Warner stopped mid-sentence, thinking about all of dead friends of Vortex. He fell to the ground under the pressure, onto his knees; dropping the blaster.

OOC: It's okay ^^

"If it comes to it! We'll fight!" said Eiji. The Hercus Zecter flew around him and perched on his wrist device. "Henshin!" he said, turning it to a forwards facing position.

"Henshin..." announced the Hercus Zecter, the Hercus armor materilizing over Eiji's body. Unlike Rob, Warner, and Helix, he and Ketaros, as well as Caucasus skipped the heavilly armored Masked form and went straight to the streamlined Rider Form. He charged Ketaros with his ax-like weapon drawn.

OOC: Basically, Ketaros and Hercus get into a fight while Drake fights Warner and Rob until Jarret arrives.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Okay.

Ketaros, AKA Dodge, moved out of the way with slick speed, and transformed into his Kamen Rider form. Rob and Helix transformed at the same time, followed by Warner, who was still in much anger and despair. Warner and Helix charged each other, both punching and kicking at one another. Rob kicked Helix down from behind, and pinned him down, waiting for Ketaros to do the same with Eiji.

"Clock Up!" yelled Hercus, hitting his Zecter as he rolled threw the attack and shot Ketaros a few times in the chest with the hilt of his ax.

"Clock Up!" announced the Zecter. Because Rob and Warner hadn't switched to Rider form, they couldn't Clock Up and that let Hercus smash both of them off of Drake. "Clock Over!" it announced as he returned to normal speed.

"You'd best cast off, Helix-san." said Hercus, charging Ketaros with his ax.

A man was watching nearby, sitting on a sand dune.

Ask Pony Discord

"Thank you," Helix said calmly, casting off the heavy part of his suit. He kicked Warner over the head, knocking him down. Rob looked to Hercus, and tried to grab a hold of his axe. Ketaros dodged, only being hit twice. He ran over to Rob's aid, trying to get the axe too.

Hercus kicked off the two and slashed them both. He then noticed the man approaching. "Huh?"

Jarret walked up and looked at the two sides. "Hmm...Three against two? That's not fair." he said, pointing up towards Heaven, at which point the Kabuto Zecter landed in his hand. "My grandmother said this, when you see an unfair fight, even the odds."

Hercus gasped. "The Kabuto Zecter!"

OOC: Kabuto had a habit of quoting his grandmother, I decided to keep that in Jarret. We never meet her but we can tell from him that she had many wise sayings that could come in handy in any situation.

Ask Pony Discord

Warner growled, charging towards Jarret instead. Rob lay on the ground, trying to recover quickly. Helix looked towards Jarret, and wondered who he was for a short time.

"Henshin!" said Jarret.

He slid the Kabuto Zecter into his belt. "Henshin!" it anounced, encasing him in his Kabuto Masked Form.

He punched Warner back. He flipped the Zecter's horn half way over, causing energy to course threw his armor, causing the outer layer to open up in preperation. "Cast Off!"

He flipped the horn over completely. "Cast Off!" announced the Zecter, causing the armor to fly off to reveal Kamen Rider Kabuto's Rider Form. The horn flipped up to its proper position. "Change Beetle!" announced the Zecter.

Hercus took advantage of the distraction and slashed Ketaros across the back with his ax.

Ask Pony Discord

Ketaros was knocked down, like Rob. He struggled to get back up and attack. Helix kicked Warner down too, and pinned the three down.

"Clock up!" said Kabuto, hitting the button.

"Clock Up!" announced the Zecter. Kabuto clocked up, moving at speeds faster than a human eye could see and knocking out the Zect Troopers. "Hercus! Drake! Let's get out of here! I've opened a path for you."

Hercus nodded. "Clock Up!" he yelled, hitting the button.

"Clock Up!" announced his Zecter. He and Kabuto ran off at light speed.

Ask Pony Discord

Helix nodded, clocking up and running off with the others.

Kabuto stopped at an old factory with Hercus and Drake. "Alright, I'm glad I was able to help you." he said. "Now tell me, what is ZECT up to that your would risk your lives to stop?" he asked, the Kabuto Zecter seperating and flying off, causing his armor to vanish.

Hercus' Zecter and armor did the same. "This 'Jacob's Ladder' Space Station is a ruse." said Eiji. "They're not planning to save Naboo. We've got word from a source inside ZECT its true purpose is to allow ZECT to take over Naboo somehow." he explained. "And we cannot let that happen."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast