Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 5

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Luna looked hard into Cruelty's eyes, leveling a judging glare. "She tells the truth." The Princess said, looking up to Celestia.

Cruelty looked scared by the glare, but shook it off.

"As you can guess, Honesty was not one of the Elements which I wielded three thousand years ago against Discord," said Celestia. "So Luna's opinion can be trusted...My little ponies, there is much that you do not know about the past of Equestria. What you know is only in the history books, and much was lost due to Discord's reign. I and Luna did our best to rerecord all of it, but while our memories are infinite, our perception is not, we only had our own perspectives to write from, and even then, some of our rerecording was lost to history. Most importantly among these is the fact humans are not merely creatures of myth, but real beings from another world."

"I knew it!" shouted Lyra, directly behind AJ.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Dah! Ear!" Applejack yelled at Lyra, scared at the scream, then got mad at the throbbing pain in her ears. "Humans were from another universe?

"Exactly. The reason why humans have not come to this world for the last thousand years was because of Discord. If he got to the Human World, it would have been disastrous. So, with great pain, us and the human hero known as Megan shattered the pathway from Pony Land (what Equestria was known back in the day) and the Human World." Luna explained.

"Humans!" explained Lyra, excited.

"Three thousand years ago, technically," said Celestia. "While it was tragic, it was rather entertaining to see Discord's reaction to realizing it'd happened."

"I can imagine. Now what was this about the Rainbow of Light?" asked Rarity. "It's what the Elements used to be?"

"Yes, back then, Pony Land was protected using it's power, by a group of ponies who lived in a place called Paradise Estate," explained Celestia. "This group of ponies protected our world bravely...In fact, I'll admit, once I saw you were the Element Bearers, I looked at your ancestry, each of you is seven, including Spike, is descended from someone there. Bon Bon here also had an ancestor that lived there. I know that because they share a name."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Lyra, calm down; don't give ponies hearing problems." Bon Bon said, grabbing Lyra's ear and pulled it in the same way Fluttershy did with Cruel.

"Well, it's nice to know my family's been around that long." The pony said, still clutching Lyra's ear.

"So, who did we exactly descend from?" Applejack asked, running her right ear.

"Ow!"

"Twilight's ancestor was also named Twilight, who's magic revolved around making wishes. Rainbow Dash is descended from a Pegasus named Firefly, who was very much like her, but pink. Applejack, your ancestor was Applejack I, who was a very silly pony, there was even a song about it. Fluttershy's ancestor is Posey, an Earth Pony who behaved a lot like she does, only her talent was with flowers, not animals. Rarity's ancestor was Sparkler, a unicorn, who loved shiny and beautiful things. And Pinkie Pie, your ancestor was a Pegasus named Surprise, who was quite like you. They were all wonderful ponies, and saved the world many times. There was also a Spike, Spike's ancestor, Spike the First. Our Spike is the seventh."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack giggled at the prospect of a pink Dash.

"A whole line of Spikes..." Twilight said in amazement, looking at Spike VII, and imagined various aged adult dragons that shared his skin color, with Spike I being a senile dragon.

"I can see why Twilight is the Element of Magic: you'd need serious magic power to grant wishes." Dash said, looking at Twilight.

"That sounds nice..." said Fluttershy, thinking of her ancestor.

"Wow, that sounds cool!" said Spike.

Celestia nodded. "Your ancestors were all very heroic dragons, Spike," she explained. "They helped save the world many times. There was also a human named Megan, who helped them, and was the keeper of the Rainbow of Light."

Cruel covered Lyra's mouth before she could yell. "Ok, so what does this have to do with us?"

"As Luna said, we and Megan created the Harmony Driver with help of the Kamen Riders on Earth at the time. The Kamen Riders are heroes who have protected the human world for a long time, you are part of a great legacy, My Little Ponies," Celestia explained. "You are now able to become Kamen Rider Harmony."

OOC: Think after this would be good for them to begin adding Rider to their finishing moves.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((A la Fourze? Of course.))

"A part of a great legacy..." Dash repeated, then squealed. "This is going to be awesome!" She said, clearly enjoying the prospect.

Twilight chuckled, she sharing Dash's enthusiasm. "Yeah. It's not every day you get to be a part of the annals of heroic history."

"Um...I suppose it's nice..." said Fluttershy, timidly.

"And let me guess, I'm the bad guy?" asked Cruel.

"Not actually, you're not the first kaijin to join the Rider's side," said Celestia, smiling.

"I'm not?" asked Cruelty, surprised. "And what's a kaijin?"

"It's a word referring to the monsters Kamen Riders encounter as a whole," said Celestia. "The Mole Beastman in Amazon's time was the first, the most recent was a Greeed, a being born from Desire, named Ankh, it's rare, but non impossible. It makes you more unique."

"Unique..." said Cruel, sounding like that appealed to her, but she was confused.

"I believed the Harmony Driver was destroyed three thousand years ago when Discord shattered the Rainbow of Light into the Elements, but somehow it's remained in the Elements all this time."

---------------

"Well, Cruelty betrayed us..." said Desire, looking to her siblings. "And Deceit failed. So I guess it's Sorrow's turn, is it not?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"As for the word 'kaijin' itself, it means 'monstrous man', referring to their height and humanoid form." Luna added.

"And if anything, it was improved when it became the Elements." Dash said, referring to Applejack's Rider form.

"Great, our hope's riding on the manic depressive." Faithless said, sighing.

"Yes, but I shall not enjoy it." Sorrow said, bowing slightly, then walked outside. "Why is everything so cheerful? It's sickening." The Dissonance said, shapeshifting into Pinkie Pie with a very light pink coat with her hair down, the hair color looking near white.

"Cruelty, may I see your true form?" asked Celestia, looking at the Dissonance.

Cruel sighed. "Sure..." she said, transforming to her true form. "Now can you explain something, why am I humanoid?! My mother was a pony!"

"Discord doesn't make sense, it's just how he is," said Celestia, looking her over. "Praying Mantis, Black Widow Spider, Water Bug, fly, scorpion, and...stink bug?"

Cruel heard Spike chuckle. "Yes, I have a stink bug in me, laugh it up," she said, snapping her fingers and reverting to pony form.

"Joking aside, you all now have a big responsibility, my little ponies, I hope you're ready for it," said Celestia.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Actually, that's a member of the Pentatomidae family, and if I know that marking well, it's the anchor bug." Applejack said, looking at the "stinkbug" part of Cruelty, getting an odd look from Dash.

"Granny uses them to make sure our crops are pest free. She once cramed a book on crop pests into our heads." Applejack said, folding under the look.

"We knew of responsibility when we got the Elements of Harmony. We shall not fail you, princess." Twilight said, and bowed to her.

"Yeah, but that didn't stop my dad from making fun of me for it," said Cruel, with a growl.

Celestia nodded. "I know, and I wish you as much luck as possible," she stated.

"Uh oh!" said Pinkie, her eyes rotating around and finally resting pointing at Ponyville.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We'll need it. Come on girls! Strife waits for no pony!" Twilight yelled, grabbing Pinkie and used her as a detection device.

Sorrow had collected disharmony from a crying foal who was saddened by the lost of his sweet treat, warped it to make it pure sorrow, then tossed it aside, forming a King Cobra Strife.

"Spread despair." Sorrow commanded, getting the Strife to nod, then walked to a crowd of Ponies.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast