Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 4

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

"Ow..." said Cruel in an extremely flat voice, getting up and shaking her frizzled hair back into place. She concentrated and smirked. "Good, the Old Man's voice isn't in my head anymore...But was it bucking necessary to zap me with a lightning bolt, smartypants!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Be thankful the 'lightning bolt' was just our nerves connecting. Mental spells are very hazardous, and one wrong move would make both parties vegetables." Twilight said, shaking her hair straight.

Before anything else could be said, Luna's personal chariot pulled up. "I trust everything's in order?" The princess of the moon asked.

"I've always appreciated her taste in chariots," said Cruelty.

"Well, sort of," said Rarity. "Luna, this is Cruel, or Fluttercruel...She's...well, a defector from our enemies...and technically speaking Fluttershy's daughter...by Discord...we're all every bit as disturbed as that statement would imply."

"Including me!" said Cruel. "Think I'm happy I was born when an innocent pegasus got mentally violated by that maniac? I'm not!"
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 4th June 2012 at 06:01 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Luna shivered at the thought. "Regardless, I have elected myself to pick you up. One of Celestia's chariot runners has a case of the trots." The alicorn said, her chariot expanding to let everyone get on.

"Oh, man. Poor soul." Applejack said, wincing.

Cruel snickered, but knew better than to laugh about it to the face of one of her father's archenemies. She boarded along with Rarity and Fluttershy. She tried to stay away from Luna, since she was honestly afraid of her.

Rarity sighed, looking to Luna. "Cruel is admittedly not the nicest pony, but she did help us defeat that monster her brother sent. There are six of them...each Discord's child by each of us..." she said, giving a shudder.

"Hey, it was no picnic for me either, imagine having that psycho bragging in your head for a year," Cruel growled. "I'm pretty sure he effected my dreams too, I kept having these crazy dreams were Fluttershy kidnapped Rainbow Dash and tortured her into being mentally a newborn foal forever..." she said, then chuckled.

"Those sound more like nightmares," said Rarity, shuddering at the thought.

"Nah, cause they're totally ridiculous in every way," said Cruel. "Shy is the nicest pony in existence, I should know, I shared a body with her for a day and saw her memories. They made me throw up...And I though ponies were physically incapable of doing that."

OOC: Another fic like Cupcakes, some considering it as bad or worse.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thank you for sharing." Twilight said with a sarcastic ring.

"Why is it always me?" Dash asked with a mortified whine, looking at Pinkie and Fluttershy with a nervous glance.

"I think the Old Man hates you," said Cruel, chuckling at Dash's reaction. "I tend to have a lot of dreams were you die..." said Cruel, thinking about it. "Yeah, I think he just doesn't like you for some reason. Or likes seeing you suffer or something, I don't know. You don't want to know the one I dreamed involving Pinkie."

"Dash, you know me or Pinkie would never hurt you," said Fluttershy, giving her a friendly hug.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I know Shy, I know, but why am I always the victim in these slasher fics, and you guys the killers?" Dash said, pointing at Pinkie and Shy.

"If we're quite done with mentioning tasteless garbage, we're here." Luna said, pointing to a night-time Canterlot.

"Because our fans have deranged imaginations?" asked Rarity.

"That's actually not true, you were the killer in one of them, about that stupid urban legend about the Rainbow Factory," pointed out Cruel.

"You just love making Rainbow Dash squirm, don't you?" asked Rarity, annoyed.

"As I said, I may not be evil, but I still love being a jerk."

"Anyway, yes, let's go talk to Celestia."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

That made Rainbow Dash go into a dead faint. "Fluttershy, can you do anything with Cruel?" Twilight asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation.

"Come on, chew toy." Luna said, using a Telekinesis spell to lift the unconscious Dash out of the parked chariot.

"And I thought things can't get any weirder." One of Luna's chariot runners said, getting the others to mumble their agreeing thoughts.

Fluttershy dragged Cruel by her ear. "We're going to have to teach you some manners, young lady."

"Ow! Stop it!" said Cruel, struggling.

"Don't make me give you the stare."

That shut Cruel up quickly.

"Princess," said Rarity, looking at the Princess of the Night. "What exactly is going on? I mean with this Harmony Driver and all that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What you have experience was a failsafe placed in the Elements of Harmony for this world to face unnatural threats that are literally too big for ponies to handle. In the past, me and my sister had peered into the human world, and found a particularly strange hero, called a Kamen Rider. At the time, they were struggling to make a comeback, as they had serious times of retirement. We were interested, and looked into the future for the franchise, and were impressed. So, when we made the Elements of Harmony, we added a failsafe that would activate if monsters that register as unnatural to this world, and that would make either it's bearers, or the closest human, into a Kamen Rider, the Riders of Justice!" Luna said, taking out a figure of a Kamen Rider. More specifically, Kamen Rider Super-1.

"Well, to be more specific," said Celestia, walking up. "It was originally intended to use the Rainbow of Light, a magical weapon from the First Age," she explained. "But we believed it was destroyed when Discord shattered it into the six Elements you now wield."

"Why would you plan for something like that?" asked Cruel, confused. "I'm only a year old, but how often has something like this happened!"

"Never, but it pays to be prepared," said Celestia. "Do you think I planned only one way to save my sister? I try to prepare as many ways as possible." She then narrowed her eyes at Cruel, making the mare gulp. "And who is this?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, meet Cruelty. A defector from Discord's side." Twilight said, walking in front of Cruelty.

"Really? And why should we believe that?" Luna asked with a disbelieving tone.

"A: Discord tore out most of her power, and B: he took over her mind and body to get to me and Fluttershy." Applejack reported.

"And it hurt," pointed out Cruel. "Look, I'm a jerk, and love it, I'll admit that. But I'm nobody's puppet! And that's all Discord sees me as. So I'm not going to let some psychopathic manchild tell me what to do."

"She also helped us fight the first monster," said Fluttershy.

"Look, I'll tell you two everything I know about what's going on," said Cruel. "Me and my siblings were born from the personalities Discord brainwashed into these six and the energy from the then corrupted Elements of Harmony. When Purple over there freed her friends, we were exercised from them and took on a life of our own. We waited a year because the Old Man wanted Queen Chrysalis defeated first, something about too many bad guys leading to problems. Anyway, I got sick and tired of being his little puppet and first chance I got I defected. My siblings are going to create monsters called Strifes from acts of Disharmony committed by ponies to build up Disharmony to feed into Discord to free him from his prison. That's their plan, and I want none of it."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast