Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 3

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Twilight had, out of habit, read the letter out loud. "Oh, dear." She said with wide eyes.

"Now can I remove you?" Applejack asked and gripped the Driver. When she didn't get shocked, she sighed in relief, and pulled off the belt, returning her to normal. "Well, that was a rush." The Element of Honesty said, then the Driver floated into the sky and flew off. "Hey, get back here!" Dash yelled, flying off in pursuit.

Rarity grabbed Dash. "Remember? The Princess told us it'd come when one of us summons it," she said. "Chosen bearers of the Elements of Harmony, remember?"

"So, can we come with you?" asked Lyra, looking at the group. "Now I'm curious, and humans are involved, so I want to come."

"Hey, Purple, mind sending the Princess a letter so she knows I'm coming?" asked Cruel. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm her archenemy's daughter and I don't know, she's an alicorn, she can probably smell it on me or...something."

"I can practically smell you over here, when's the last time you had a bath?" asked Spike, mainly just to insult her. He didn't like her, as far as he was concerned, she was the same jerk who'd caused Twilight so much pain on the Day of Discord, though she did smell pretty bad.

Fluttercruel growled, then sniffed herself and grimaced, covering her nose. "Peeyew! Man I really do reek!" She sighed. "I guess I haven't had a bath...ever. Been in that cave most of my life."

"Twilight, is there enough time for Cruel to have a bath at my house while we wait for the chariot?" asked Fluttershy, suddenly.

"Huh?" asked Cruel, honestly surprised.

"Well, is there Twilight?" asked Fluttershy.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"...Right." A slightly embarrassed Dash said, landing back on the ground.

"And how long was that life?" Applejack asked with a somewhat nasal voice as she held her nose, as everyone else started to notice the smell of organic oil, sweat, and other unpleasant smells.

"Yeah, I guess." Twilight said, as they were in the outskirts of Ponyville at the current moment.

"A year..." said Cruel, blushing as everyone covered their noses. "I didn't think bugs needed baths..."

"Well come on and I'll give you one, Cruel," said Fluttershy, in her typical kind manner, though somewhat motherly.

"Applejack, you should probably go with her, I don't trust Cruel yet," whispered Rarity as Fluttershy lead the Dissonance towards her home. "She is a monster after all."

Pinkie looked to Twilight. "Twilight, where did that weird rainbow colored energy thingy come from?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Good idea; might as well go to make sure her defection is genuine." Applejack said with a nod of her head and ran off to join Cruel and Fluttershy.

"I don't know. I have never seen a rainbow like that." Twilight said, confused. "Whatever it is, it's made of powerful magic." Dash said, walking to Twilight and Pinkie.

When they reached Fluttershy's house, Fluttershy pretty much washed Cruel from head to hoof, in both her forms. "You know how to wash insects?" asked Cruel, looking rather shocked, despite her insectoid face.

Fluttershy nodded. "I take care of all kinds of animals," she replied as they finished drying her off and Cruel reverted to pony form, looking about two shades lighter.

"Whatever..." said Cruel, then looked to AJ. "So, you're the one embodying honesty? So can you only tell the truth? I don't think Deceit could tell the truth if his life depended on it," she said, giving an annoyed look as Fluttershy dried her mane with a towel.

----------------

Rarity looked to Twilight. "And it certainly was a help..." she said, then looked to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash...are you alright?" she asked, having noticed Rainbow seemed quite disturbed since Cruel had explained her origins to them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I can tell a lie... I'm just really bad at it." Applejack said, sheepishly rubbing her head. "And right now, I'd doubt I want to lie, now that there is an opposite me running around, making lies into truth." Applejack with a head lean to the right.

Dash looked at Rarity and covered Spikes, then repeated what Cruel said, only added footnoots that were implied, letting the imagination of the girls to activate so they could get disturbed.

"Hey, we're not just the 'opposite' versions of you," Cruel said. "We're more...evolved than that. But I seem to be the only one of my siblings who evolved a brain," she stated. "My siblings all act exactly as Discord programmed them. They've got personalities different than your Discorded selves, but they blindly follow his orders like puppets," she stated, bitterly. "Not caring that jacka$$ doesn't care any more for us than he did every other pony in Equestria. We're just his toys," she explained, snarling.

"Um...I'm sorry about that...but if it makes you feel better, I'll try to be a good mother, since he's an awful father," said Fluttershy, causing Cruel's jaw to drop.

-------------

Rarity shuddered. "Alright, I suppose that is rather disturbing to think about..." she said, now understanding why Rainbow was so disturbed. It hadn't crossed her mind because that kind of thing was fairly rare in Equestria. "Just when I thought Discord couldn't find another way to make us feel violated...But what are we going to do? Our 'daughters' aren't all going to turn good like Cruel did."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow, Shy. Really?" Applejack asked, equally shocked by Fluttershy.

"I have no idea, but at least we can discipline them." Twilight said, rubbing her neck.

Fluttershy nodded. "She's not like the others, she's willing to be different than what Discord wants her to be. She can be a good pony, she just needs a good parent to guide her."

Fluttercruel scoffed. "You can try, but I like being a jerk, don't expect me to change..." she said. She...she actually wants to be my mother?

Suddenly, Cruel grabbed her head in agony. "Old Man, get out of my head!" she yelled, feeling her "Father" force his influence into her mind.

"Cruel!" exclaimed Fluttershy, running over to her daughter.

"Hahahaha!" Cruel laughed, in Discord's voice as head shot up, her eyes now Discord's. "Now now, nothing is wrong with our daughter, except for being a rotten traitor," said Discord's voice.

"Discord..." muttered Fluttershy, taking a trot back.

"Why hello, everypony, how have you been? I've been quite bored. It's very lonely being turned into stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you? Because I don't turn ponies into stone!"

"Get out of my head, Old Man!" yelled Fluttercruel, barely regaining control. "You and I both know you don't turn ponies to stone because you think it'd be boring!"

"Well, yes, there is that," said Discord, with a chuckle. "Why hello, Applejack, didn't see you there. Tell me, did you enjoy the truth I showed you? It was true, wasn't it?"

---------------

"Twilight, we may have to destroy them," said Rarity. "The Strifes aren't even living things...but how do we destroy beings who are literally our own children? Even if their...father is that no good brute Discord?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Huh? Did you say something?" Applejack asked, looking bored.

"I said 'discipline', not destroy. I have a plan. It's a long-term one, but it's a plan. I think we can win over our 'kids' by beating them while wearing Harmony. Hopefully, they get enough of the Elements' energy that they join our side." Twilight reported, using badly drawn diagrams as help.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 12th August 2012 at 06:41 PM.

"Oh, you're no fun," said Discord. "Anyway, I was just going to-"

"Leave."

"Huh?"

"You're going to leave my daughter alone, you Big. Dumb. Meanie!" yelled Fluttershy, enraged, just Discord being THERE was enough to do that, but she'd accepted Cruel as her daughter, she was going to prove she meant it.

"Oh, that's a laugh, why would I do that?" asked Discord.

Fluttershy however, shut Discord up by using the Stare. "I apologize if Cruel is seeing this too, but I'm not going to let you hurt her!" the normally timid Pegasus stated. "You never hypnotized me like the others, you never looked me in the eyes. That tells me one thing, you're not immune to the Stare. Now, leave. Get. Out. Now."

Discord actually seemed taken off guard. "I...I leave of my own freewill, not because you told me to!" he said, leaving Fluttercruel's body.

Cruel curled up in a fetal position, looking quite frightened from being subjected to the Stare. "Sorry, that was the only way I could make him go away..."

"I-it's ok...Y-you actually scared him..." said Cruel, still trying to regain her composure.

-------------

"I hope that works," said Rarity. "But we don't even know what they're like yet, we'll need to wait and see."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow, Shy!" Applejack said, hugging Fluttershy tightly. She was personally shocked that ignoring Discord actually worked.

"Yeah. But the girls should be done by now; the chariot should be coming any second." Twilight said, looking at the sky.

"Yeah...thanks, I guess..." said Cruel, embarrassed she actually needed help. "Ignoring the Old Man worked because the freak is an attention hog, he can't stand being ignored."

Fluttershy blushed. "Um...thanks, but we need to get back to the others."

---------------------

When they arrived back, Fluttershy looked to Twilight. "Twilight, can you put some kind of telepathy blocking spell on Cruel? Discord keeps getting into her head and it hurts her when he does."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah sure." Twilight said, going over to Cruel and poked her forehead softly with her horn, concentrating hard into her spell as she mentally chanted the spell.

The spell took affect, and started with a zap and launching Cruel a foot away from the group. "Whoa." Twilight said with a stunned tone, her hair frizzled from the spell.

"You look like you took a lightning bolt to the flank." Dash said, giggling.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast