Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

"We should probably concentration on finding the host," said Cruelty. "That'd be the best idea to keep the Strife from collecting disharmony."

------

Deceit nodded. "Yeah, lets stay," he said, turning and dashing off.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Speed up, Master!" Maned Wolf cried out, running to catch up with him.

"Great, we're going to be here for hours." Twilight said with a frustrated sigh, knowing this will take a while.

Cruelty shrugged. "Sorry, but it's the only way," she said, then staggered, Fluttershy coming to support her.

"Fluttercruel, what's wrong?" the Pegasus asked in concern.

Cruelty shook her head, getting back up. "Ugh...Dissonances don't make Strifes just to free dad, we eat some of the chaos they sow, and we commit, to replenish our power."

Rarity looked concerned. "And you've never made one and you haven't been acting cruel to anyone."

"Normally dad would feed me a little of his chaos to keep me running, but obviously that ain't happening, though that also means if I DID make a Strife, he ain't getting any energy from it." said Fluttercruel. "I'd hoped I'd be able to feed off the chaos generated by the others, but it looks like I can't..."

"So you're starving..." Fluttershy said, concern clear in her face.

"Yeah, sort of..."

Rarity looked to Twilight. "Twilight, what do you suggest?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Twilight was torn. On one hoof, she didn't want Fluttercruel to starve herself. On the other, Strifes have been known to be mindless and follow what their masters want to the T. And on a scientific note, she really wanted to know what kind of Strife Fluttercruel can make.

She sighed heavily. "Very well. You can make a Strife. Just make sure to keep collateral damage to a minimum, if it's possible." The leader spoke up.

Fluttercruel gasped, looking at Twilight. "You...you trust me?"

"Of course we do," said Fluttershy. "You've helped us so much, how could we not?"

Fluttercruel looked like she was unsure of what to do. "...Thank you..." she said, getting up and thinking. "The best thing, I think, is to find an act of Cruelty that replicating could be...helpful," she said, thinking. "My Strife's perform the act they were performed on on others...Dang, why is it Desire isn't the one we're fighting when I need a Strife?"

"Cruel to be kind, I suppose," said Rarity, thinking. "The question is, how do we find an act of cruelty?"

"Um, excuse me," said Cloud Blitz, fluttering over. "Uh...I know Miss Fluttercruel is a good monster, but you said you needed cruelty?"

"Um...yes, you see Fluttercruel feeds off the chaos of Cruelty, and she's starving to death," Rarity explained, unsure if it was quite THAT serious, but it was clear Fluttercruel was in dire straights.

"Well...there's this bully I know perhaps she could use that?" asked Cloud Blitz.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526