Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 24

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Twilight chuckled. "Well, Spike's getting attention."

---------

"Well, Ah don't think its my turn," Deceit said, wanting to get away from the cave.

"Alright, but spend a few days looking, and find the biggest lie you can," said Desire. "The bigger the lie, the stronger the Strife."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Looks like." Applejack said, smiling as she looked at Spike getting freed and started playing tag with them.

Faithless huffed and continued his work of getting his arm sanitized.

Twilight smiled warmly. "Nice to see him playing with kids," she admitted, then looked to Rainbow Dash. "You did a good job."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Twilight got snores for answers. Applejack rolled her eyes and lightly bucked the tree, enough to shake it lightly.

Dash woke up in an instant when she felt herself rolling off her perch and caught herself on the branch quickly.

Cloud Blitz ran over to the tree. "Rainbow Dash...thanks, I hope I grow up to be like you."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash felt her heart swell at Cloud Blitz's word, then hugged him. "I hope so too, kiddo." She said, smiling.

---

Faithless finally secluded himself to his room and plucked the contaminated feathers thanks to the stink not washing off, leaving his arm naked. "You're going to pay for that, little sister..." Faithless growled out, looking at his naked arm with distain.

"Well, Faithless failed; who's up?" Sorrow asked, looking at her siblings.

"Deceit," said Desire, looking at the canine Dissonance, who was already heading out. "Though he's going to be searching a tad bit more carefully than the last time to find a bigger lie."

OOC: time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Timeskip))

OOC: You mind being the Victim of the Week this time?

"Happy Hearth's Warming Eve everypony!" called Pinkie Pie, bouncing around Paradise Estates, which was presently decked out for the holiday.

"So...what's the big deal about this holiday again?" asked Cruelty, looking bored.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Nope))

"Just to celebrate the union of the Earth, Unicorn, and Pegasus Pony races and the defeat of the Wendigo race that had enveloped the land in a big freeze." Dash said, slowly flying around the air, helping the girls decorate.

Spike was whistling a Hearth's Warming Eve song as he pulled a wagon filled with wreaths for Twilight and Rarity to use.

"It was also modeled after a First-Third Age holiday known as Christmas," said Anuva. "Which Pinkie Pie is somehow aware of. Santa Hooves is the spirit of both, and me and my sister's second cousin."

Rarity blinked. "Well...didn't see that coming."

"During Discord's reign, he broke into Discord's chaos every year to hoof deliver him a lump of coal the size of a melon," Anuva reported, giving a laugh. "His strength is he cannot be touched by anything except good will and peace, so violence, aggression, murder, ect. attempts are can't hurt him. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't visited the Dissonances yet, and will be this year."

"He did, last year," said Cruelty, grumbling. "Gave us lumps of coal, except Deceit, who got soaks. Deceit actually thinks he's doing GOOD, you know, 'when all the truth does is make your heart ache, sometimes a lie is easier to take', that's what he HONESTLY believes. He thinks making lies truth is HELPING ponies..." she muttered, then thought back to the events that had happened while waiting for another Strife, including the whole Crystal Empire thing. Apparently King Sombra hadn't counted as something the Harmony Driver would help them fight. If she'd still been a bad guy, she'd have been tempted to make a Strife from his cruelty, it would've been wicked strong.

------------

The foal watched Ponyville below, doll in hoof. A heavily armored Coelacanth Strife stood next to her, holding her hoof. She looked up to him, wishing he was sentient enough to actually have a conversation with.

------------

The foal stood in front of a glacier, feeling the mind crushing loneliness of the being imprisoned inside it. She clapped her hooves together, disharmony emerging from the glacier and taking the shape of the Coelacanth Strife that bowed to her.

OOC: The Coelacanth Strife is basically Loneliness' Dragon made from King Sombra's loneliness. He's basically her caretaker, programmed to do her bidding and act as a butler. He's powerful enough to manhandle the other Dissonances at the moment.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That's an odd thing to do." Applejack said, helping decorate the place.

"So now what?" Dash asked as she helped hang the wreaths.

---

Meanwhile, a pony was in a state of panic. "Aww horseapples.... What to do what to do what to do.... It's almost time, and I still haven't a present bought! I knew I shouldn't procrastinated.... I know! I'll say I'll have the presents in by tomorrow!" The pony exclaimed, not noticing Deceit was nearby.

"Hey, he's your kid," said Cruelty. "We 'grew' from your Discorded personalities, so he got it from you."

"Applejack, didn't Discord break you by showing you a painful 'truth', actually a self fulfilling prophecy, and brainwash you into thinking telling lies was the KIND thing to do?" Rarity asked. "That must be what Deceit grew from."

Spike held the star for the tree. "Can I fly it up, Twilight?" he asked, flapping his wings he'd obtained from his first transformation into the Harmonic Dragon. He was getting better.

---------

Deceit smirked, hiding and transforming into his true form. "Let me not help with that," he said, snapping his fingers and disharmonic energy emerging from the pony and manifesting next to Deceit, transforming into a Maned Wolf Strife.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack just gave Cruelty a flat look.

"Sure; just be careful, Spike." Twilight said, looking upwards.

"Make a lie not a lie...." The Maned Wolf Strife moaned out, getting the Pony to notice the Strife and ran off in terror, yelling in fear about "dog monsters".

Spike flapped his wings and flew up, putting the star on the tree, carefully returning to the ground. "There we go.

"What? The first words I heard in my life were 'time to be cruel'. Is it my fault my dad's a sick buck?" Cruelty asked.

"Uh oh!" yelled Pinkie, eyes spinning.

--------

Deceit nodded, sending his Strife to begin its work.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast