Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 16

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Spike nodded, breathing a torrent of green fire at the Disaster, burning it before spinning around and stabbing it in the chest with his tail, using it to throw him into the air.

Harmony leapt on his head and pressed the gem on her belt.

"Refresh..."

Spike's chest armor lit up brightly, energy rushing to his mouth before he breathed a torrent of rainbow colored flames from his maul, Rarity spinning and throwing her sword, causing it to lodge into the monster's chest, acting as a beacon for the flames to prevent them from missing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The Disaster bellowed in pain as the rainbow-colored flames struck it, causing a big explosion, getting gem shards and gold balls to rain down on the group.

The center gem on the Harmony Driver turned purple once more, and a calming flute melody came out, getting the energy in Spike to slowly leak out and go back into the Driver, reverting him to normal.

Harmony jumped down as Spike reversed the transformation.

"Ugh...I think I ate too many gems..." Spike muttered, holding his stomach.

Fluttershy sighed. "Sorry..." she said, then her eyes went wide. "S-Spike..."

"What?" asked the queasy baby dragon.

"You...you've got wings!"

"What?!" asked Spike, looking behind him to find a pair of wings on his back large enough to support him in flight. His jaws dropped almost to the ground.

OOC: Thought it'd be a nice surprise for Spike if he got something out of it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Holy road apples, you do!" Twilight yelled, zooming over to Spike and look at his newly-obtained wings carefully.

"How about that; a new flyer in our little group." Dash said, smiling widely at the prospect.

Spike looked about ready to faint. He moved his wings, touching them to make sure they were real. "I...I have wings..." was all he could say. He then noticed that he was standing in a shed skin. "I shed my skin..." he said, not being the first time he'd ever shed, he was a reptile after all, but he hadn't felt like he was going to recently.

"It appears the Harmony Driver's energy triggered a metamorphosis," said Anuva. The wings weren't the only change, Spike's tail was slightly longer as well to help keep him balanced while flying, his proportions were also changed to accommodate it better. He still looked like himself, he was a tad more streamlined and about two inches taller. "Dragons typically grow their wings anywhere from their infant stage to their teenage years, a few later. It seems the power boost from the Driver simply brought the change on sooner."
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 10th July 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Question: did Spike ever shed on screen?))

Twilight looked teary-eyed. "So Spike's... Naturally maturing?" She asked, sounding like a mother as she wiped her tears.

"Oh, jeez, here we go..." Dash said with a good-natured eye roll.

OOC: no, but he's a reptile so I guessed he could.

"Cool! Let's try out these wings!" said Spike, forgetting he hadn't actually learned how to fly, the Harmony Driver had simply given him the knowledge while in Harmonic Dragon Form. Thus he ended up flying out of control and stuck in a tree.

Fluttercruel laughed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Whoa-hoho, hotshot. Flying is not something you pick up from the get go." Dash called out, flying over to him and pulled him out of the tree.

"Yeah..." said Spike, blushing a little. "...Will you teach me to fly, Rainbow Dash?"

"I'm happy for you Spike, but I would like to know can I just take the suit off or do I have to do something else?" asked Rarity, mainly to the Driver itself.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You could clean up the remains of the jewels." The Driver said, deactivating and reverted Rarity to normal.

"Of course. Start with this." Dash said, presenting a five pound weight.

Spike blinked, looking at it. "Um...what exactly does that have to do with flying?"

"Um, Twilight, could you put that vast magical power of yours to use here?" asked Rarity, seeing how many jewels there were.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Builds up your flight muscles. It's to make sure you won't get affected by added weight. I've done so much wing exercise, I can handle three pegesi and a unicorn easily." Dash said, a wide grin on her face as she was referring to the fiasco Rarity caused.

"Of course." Twilight said, picking up a gem and began casting a Item Attraction Spell.

Not even a minute later, Twilight was soon buried by the huge amount of gem fragments (which were oddly in different cuts) and perfectly spherical gold nuggets. She miscalculated the intensity of the spell.

"Yes...But don't disregard the value of having your heart in it, Rainbow Dash," said Rarity, helping Twilight out.

"Yeah," said Fluttercruel. "Faithless is always complaining that my mom caught up with 'her', never thought that not having any real motivation would hamper her flying skills."

"Faithless...I thought the opposite of Loyalty was betrayal?" asked Rarity, unburying the mare.

"Nope," said Fluttercruel. "Don't ask me how it works, I don't know."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I think if that was true, Faithless would sooner make sure you guys get destroyed then run and hide. What is Faithless most of the time?" Twilight asked, looking at a sunburst cut gem. "Odd." She mused.

"Condescending," said Fluttercruel. "Never really has faith in anyone, and rubs it in our faces when we fail."

"Faithlessness would be an opposite of Loyalty, as loyalty is staying true to those you're with, not demeaning and having no faith in them," said Rarity.

"Like I said, I don't know," said Cruelty. "But wait, if the Elements of Chaos aren't evil themselves like the Prince said, then how can Faithlessness be a good thing?"

------------------

Desire chuckled, letting some diamonds run through her fingers. "Oh well, my little pet is gone, but I still got something out of it."

Deceit was still sitting near Sorrow, watching the movies. "Well that movie wasn't good at all..."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast