Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 14

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Rarity felt a little pain in her foot, but the armor protected her mostly.

"Generous Rapier!" called Harmony, a rapier with a guard shaped like her Element with swam wings manifested in her hands. She then slashed the Strife several times, aiming for the joints. But it still bounced off the armor until she located a opening and managed to stab between the gems.

However, before she could pull the sword out, something slashed her twice and knocked her to the ground, and her sword out of her hand. "Desire..." said Fluttercruel, looking at her sister.

"Hello, mother," said Desire as Harmony got back up. "Oh, and don't try to appease me like the pink one did with my sister, that's the thing with greed," she said, kicking Harmony's knee hard and knocking her back down. She picked her up and slashed her multiple times, not giving her a chance to breath, before finally punching her so hard in the stomach she was lifted off her feet. "It TAKES what it wants." Desire looked over her shoulder to her Strife. "Dear, take the jewels back to mommy's cave, alright?" she asked as Harmony fell to her hands and knees, coughing heavily.

Harmony launched up and nailed Desire with a powerful punch to the jaw, staggering her back before giving a palm trust to the chest, staggering her back before she did a front flip and did a flying kick, but only knocked Desire back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Roger, madam." The Snow Leopard said with a polite bow, then got on all fours and leaped away, heading back to the hideout to deposit his load.

Suddenly, a pink bolt slammed into Desire's back. "Back off, sister!" Twilight yelled, getting Dash to grab her and lifted her like she was a minigun, getting Twilight to fire more magic bolts at Desire at a rapid pace.

Desire staggered back, allowing Harmony to jump up and punch her. However, Desire countered by slashing Harmony repeatedly with her claws and then blasting her with a powerful stream of fire from her mouth. "Burning Desire," the Dissonance chuckled. She then slashed Harmony one time, actually knocking her out of transformation.

Rarity groaned, trying to get up. Desire promptly kicked her in the groin so hard she was lifted off the ground, sending her crumpling to the ground in agony. "What a dirty move..." groaned Rarity, covering herself and curling into a ball.

"Desire does what it wants, it doesn't care what others think of it," said Desire with a chuckle, before sending a burst of fire at the others to block them off. She then grabbed Rarity by the horn and picked her up by it. "Now, how about I take your horn?"

"N-no! Not my horn!"

Desire held her claw to Rarity's horn in preparation...only for Harmonium to suddenly come barreling in and slamming into her, sending her flying back from Rarity. It pulled out it's sword and slashed her repeatedly, knocking her back before holding it's arms out, the headlight on it's chest glowing with the colors of the rainbow before it sent Desire flying back with a powerful beam of rainbow colored light.

Desire groaned, getting back to her feet with a snarl. "Hey sis!"

Desire turned as Cruel threw a stinkbomb right in her face, sending the Dissonance staggering back, coughing and clutching her face. Fluttercruel assumed her true form and extended her scorpion stinger, stabbing her sister in the chest.

Desire staggered back, a hole torn in her chest, revealing what looked like a twisted version of Rarity's Element of Generosity, only with black metal and a darker colored gem. She growled, clearly in pain before running off.

OOC: Yes, Desire is definitely a twisted creature, isn't she?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Holy road apples..." Twilight breathed out, looking at the corrupted Element of Generosity that serves as Desire's heart.

"Rarity!!" Applejack yelled, sliding over to the downed unicorn, as did Dash. "Help me." Dash said to Applejack, the duo picking up the downed Rider.

Later...

"You're pretty banged up, missy. And here I thought you were above fighting." Nurse Redheart said, having finished dressing Rarity's cuts and bruised.

Rarity held an icepack to her groin, which still hurt a good deal. "Normally I am, but when something is threatening town, what are you going to do?" she replied with a groan. She still hadn't expected her 'daughter' to play so dirty. Spike was sitting closely to her, worried about her. She felt horrible that someone had tried to take her horn, that was the scariest part.

Fluttercruel looked at the others. "And that's how powerful a full fledged Dissonance really is," she said. "On the bright side, it looks like me and Harmonium are powerful enough to fight them off while you six deal with the Strifes, and I stung Desire, which should weaken her for 24 hours."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, there is comfort in that, at least." Twilight said, she looking a little agitated as she sat in her seat.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in." Faithless said with a smirk as he looked at the battered and poisoned form of Desire, the Snow Leopard finishing shedding off the loot from it's body and had restored itself. "Milady, are you okay?" The Strife asked in concern, running to Desire.

Rarity groaned, walking in. "Well, I certainly hope we have some plan, Desire was certainly a dangerous enemy."

Fluttercruel nodded. "She's probably the worst of the five of us I know," she said. "Loneliness I don't know about..."

"Um...what was that thing in Desire's chest?" asked Fluttershy, confused by that.

"That? It was her Element of Discord," said Cruel. "We each have one."

-------------

"You should see my mother, she's in the hospital," said Desire, then looked to the Strife. "I'll be fine, only worry about finding mommy more, alright?"

Deceit looked to Sorrow. "Why don't you like those sad movies anyway?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Of course it is called the Element of Discord." Twilight said with a eye-roll. Why name it something else when your name is a synonym of "chaos".

"At once." The Snow Leopard said, running off.

"Because my mother gave them to me." Sorrow said to Deceit, then went over to Desire and helped her up. "Come on." She said, using her strength to pick up the downed Dissonance.

"Actually, their proper name is the Elements of Chaos," said Anuva, walking in, causing the ponies to bow to the Prince. "Um...please, get up..." he said, blushing. He now had a crown and armor of his own to match his sister's, only more masculine. "Anyway, the Elements of Chaos were the pieces of Tirek's Rainbow of Darkness. When the Rainbow of Light destroyed it, it was reduced to it's component fragments. Discord claimed them as the Spirit of Chaos. The Rainbow of Darkness wasn't actually evil, Tirek claimed it and used it for evil. Discord renamed them the Elements of Discord because he's an egomaniac."

Fluttercruel nodded and pulled open her own chest, revealing her Element of Chaos. "They're basically our heart, I think Dad wanted to do this to you when he was finished corrupting you completely."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Why am I not surprised?" Twilight deadpanned at the "egotist" remark.

"Lovely." Dash said with a sarcastic ring, wincing at the sight of Fluttercruel casually opening her chest and the thought of having an Element of Chaos function as her heart. Would Discord do that? He would if he got serious, which rarely happened*.

((* - You have to admit, the Mane 6 would not have stood a chance if Discord got serious from the get-go.))

"And you made Fluttershy faint..." said Rarity, looking at the passed out pegasus.

Fluttercruel sighed, closing her chest. "Mom! You're embarrassing me!" she exclaimed, like a bratty kid.

"Yes, I wouldn't put it past Discord," said Anuva. "You must realize, what Discord did when he was free, as horrible as it was, was him being playful. The longer he's loose, the more bored he gets, and the more brutal his methods become," he said. "I saw him make winged into a public butterfly collection...while they were still alive."

Fluttershy had regained consciousness...then passed out again at Anuva's statement, prompting Fluttercruel to face hoof.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Says the pony who took apart her chest." Dash said flatly.

"Your majesty!" Twilight hissed out at Anuva, helping Fluttershy up and began fanning her.

Fluttercruel grumbled.

Anuva sighed. "Sorry, my bad," he continued. "It's the truth."

Fluttershy regained consciousness. "Ugh...sorry..."

"The fact he's given the Dissonances the Elements of Chaos is a bad sign, but it's good for us Fluttercruel is on our side," explained Anuva. "Like the Elements of Harmony, the Elements of Chaos will only work at full power when all six bearers are in the same place at the same time concentrating on using them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, at least that's a comfort." Applejack sighed out.

"It's alright, Fluttershy. Come on." Twilight said, picking her up.

Fluttershy groaned, shaking her head. "I'm alright..."

"Uh oh!" said Pinkie, her eyes beginning to spin.

Rarity groaned and got up. "Twilight, I need you to try something this time. Do you know how to break a jewel?"

"Oh! Oh! I do!" said Pinkie Pie, trying not to fall over from her spinning eyes, even once the locked on. "You find the place in the rock to break it, then hit it hard, dynamite normally helps!"

Rarity blinked, Pinkie getting weird looks. "Yes...that's right...how did you know that?"

"I grew up on a rock farm!"

Rarity nodded slowly. "Well, that's how we'll need to beat the Strife, if it's hide has the same qualities as the jewels it's eaten, then it must have a weak point to hit."

OOC: Just like the Jewel Dopant.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast