Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 20

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

The colt looked up at her. "H-hey..." he said, tears running down his face. "I...I didn't make that monster...I didn't tell it to do any of this...I swear..." he said in a broken tone. Gray started to travel up his body as it did to those Discord had affected.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yet another case of 'Strife being worse than the Dissonance'." Twilight said sadly, though she was confused as to why Dash is being so... to be frank, motherly.

Dash shushed the colt, pulling him into a hug. "It's okay, it's okay. I believe you. Listen, I want you to do this for me. Do not get depressed. This monster lives off of it and fuels his strength off of it. Show him that you will not stand to let him stay more than what is necessary." She said, using her scarf to wipe the tears off the colt's face. "Because that's what real friends are there for: to know that you are there to the end." She said, smiling.

"But all my friends don't believe me..." the colt sniffled, the gray spreading further.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"In that case, from here on, you're my friend. And as your friend, I believe you." Dash said, hugging the colt in a motherly embrace.

"Who knew Dash could be this sensitive?" Twilight asked, knowing that Dash was a little on the... brash side of things.

Cruel sighed. "My dad is chaos personified, and this still took me off guard."

The colt sniffled, looking up at her. His colors returned. "T-thank you...you're really nice..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"How do you think we feel?" Applejack said, knowing the coarse personality of Dash.

"I have to be. Now, then. What's your name, friend?" Dash asked, looking at him with her body language set at "inquisitive".

"Cloud Blitz," the colt replied, being a pegasus. He showed his Cutie Mark, which was of clouds. "I'm good at the weather...Why did that monster do this to me?"

Fluttercruel sighed, reverting to pony form. "Even I feel sorry for the kid though. Faithless' aren't the worst at max, but unless Sorrow starts using more seriously sad ponies, they'll probably be the worst we'll face."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Because the boss the multiple-sewn on guys serve wants to be free, and me and my closest friends are striving to stop them. Isn't that right?" Dash asked, turning to face the other Elements of Harmony.

"Uh, um, that's right." Twilight said, rather taken aback when Dash suddenly dragged the rest of the group in.

Rarity nodded. "Yes."

"...You mean the Puzzle Stallion?" asked Blitz, shuddering, using one of the many names foals had for Discord. Most ponies tried to avoid saying his name, due to the adage 'speak of the devil and he shall appear'.

"Yes, him," said Rarity, simply. "And we're trying to stop that from happening."

"But isn't she another multiple-sewn guy?" Blitz asked, pointing to Fluttercruel.

"Hey! I-" Fluttercruel started, by Fluttershy gave her a glare, telling her to behave. "Yes, I am, but I don't want the Puzzle Stallion to be free any more than you do...Do you know how some parents aren't very nice to their foals?"

Blitz nodded. "My dad says those kinds of ponies are a...word he won't let me say..."

Cruel nodded with a chuckle. "...The Puzzle Stallion is my Dad, and he was like that to me. He didn't treat me very good at all...neither were any of my siblings. I don't want to be like them."

Blitz nodded. "I understand," being a foal, he was quicker to understand such things than an adult, or at least more apt to take it at face value.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright then. Now, what shall we play first?" Dash asked, getting the Harmony Driver to remove itself from Dash's person, reverting her to her normal Pony self.

"For the record, I am not a suit of clothing that you can wear willy-nilly." The Driver huffed out.

"But you're a superhero...you'd really play with me?" asked Blitz, blinking.

Fluttercruel rubbed her head. "Oh well, the question is, how do we fix this? So long as the poor kids friends hate him, Faithless is harvesting Disharmony for Discord."

-------------------

"Pretty good job, Faithless," said Desire, picking up some gems in her hand. "But any luck as to how my Strife grew into a Disaster?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Leave that to me and the Driver." Dash said, grabbing the Driver out of the air. "Now, Cloud Blitz, show me where your friends tend to go." She asked, placing the Driver on.

----

"Not a hair or anything." The Bird Dissonance said, resting in his usual spot.

Cloud Blitz nodded. "Ok...By the way, you're Rainbow Dash, aren't you? I'm in your fanclub!"

--------------

"I wonder if our baby sister is up to something," said Desire, reclining in her mound of gems.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Theeee one and only!" Dash said, taking a pose.

"Aaaaand she's back." Applejack said flatly.

----

"Perhaps, perhaps not. All I know is, wake me when it's time to go." Faithless said, then fell asleep.

Cloud Blitz lead the way to the playground where his friends played.

"Rainbow Dash, I don't think the Harmony Driver can just undo this," said Rarity. "That thing didn't magically affect them like the other Strifes, it used deception."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast