Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 19

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Suddenly, a motorcycle engine roar flared to life. "Loyalty is here!" A familiar voice yelled, and a humanoid riding a strange vehicle crashed into the Strife. It skid to a stop as the other Ponies that make up the Elements of Harmony.

The pilot-themed warrior dismounted from her bike, and took off her helmet, revealing a female human with tanned skin, rainbow-colored hair, and violet-colored eyes.

"How did you get here before us, Rainbow Dash?" Applejack demanded.

"Harmonium is faster than he looks." The human said, putting back on her helmet. "Now, let's finish this!" Dash yelled, running at the Falcon Strife.

The Falcon Strife roared and slashed at Rainbow Dash repeatedly with his claws.

Cruel looked around for her brother to see if he was going to try to interfere.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dash ducked and weaved, landing swift jabs into the Strife's stomach, followed by a double uppercut.

Faithless was resting on a nearby bench.

The Falcon Strife was staggered back and roared, flapping its wings and sending a barrage of feathers at her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Along Dash's back was a series of exhaust ports, and they suddenly flared to life, allowing Dash to move to the side quickly.

She flew right at Falcon and did a rapid-punch combo at blurring speeds, ending with an uppercut. Suddenly, a leg slammed into her shoulder, sending her tumbling.

"Jeez, can you be any lighter? That wasn't my strongest kick." Faithless said snidely.

Suddenly, Harmonium transformed and jumped at Faithless, slashing several times with his sword.

The Falcon took advantage, flying forwards and slashing her repeatedly, then bit down on her shoulder with his beak.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Spoke too soon!" Faithless said, extending his right handed talons and began parrying with Harmonium.

Dash yelled in pain, grabbing the Falcon's beak. She then deployed spiked knuckle-dusters, and sparks zapped the birdbrain in the face.

The Falcon roared in pain, staggering back. It then took flight and dove at Dash repeatedly with its talons.

Fluttercruel transformed to her true from and joined Harmonium, double teaming Faithless.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash grabbed the Falcon by the hands by the second pass, and flew into the air. "You think I can't fly in this form?!" She yelled and punched the Strife in the face, giving a good cut as well as a tase to the face.

Faithless charged up ice to his leg, and jumped into the air for a spinning roundhouse kick, knocking aside Fluttercruel and Harmonium.

Fluttercruel groaned, getting up and smashing the ice off her shoulder. Harmonium rose up as well. "Bro, don't you care the Old Man is just using you to free himself?" she asked, taking a battle stand. "You're nothing but his puppet."

The Strife screeched, being sent falling to the ground. It snarled and grabbed a colt, holding it in front of him with a talon to his neck, snarling at Dash.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hey, I'm in this outfit just because I do not want to get my power stripped from me. Once Dad's gone, I'm out of here." Faithless said, showing no faith in staying around longer than he should around the other Dissonances.

Dash stopped, fear gripping her heart. "You're despicable." She snarled. Suddenly, a bolt of magic slammed into the back of the Falcon's head, getting Dash to tackle the stunned Strife and pulled it into a vicious reverse scissor arm lock. "Let go, or I'll snap your arms like twigs!" Dash demanded, pulling at it's arms in point.

"Holy road apples." Twilight said softly, looking at Dash's violent reaction and her glowing eyes.

"At least you're less blind than the others. Why am I trying to argue the concept of compassion with the incarnation of Faithlessness?" Cruelty asked, sighing.

The Strife let go of the colt as he was tackled, Fluttershy jumping in and pulling him to safety. The Strife snarled and dug its claws into Rainbow Dash's arm to free itself before trying to escape.

Rarity gasped. "My...Rainbow Dash has quite the protective instinct when it comes to foals, doesn't she?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, why are you?" Faithless asked, shrugging.

"Apparently." Twilight said, wincing when Dash judo flipped the Falcon on it's back, then picked it up and landed a punch to the windpipe, then across the face and kicked him in the chest. She hit the center gem of the Harmony Driver, posing like she was going to spin. "Restore." It announced, getting actual lightning to come out of the Driver and course into Dash's right sole. "Rider Tempest Kick!" She yelled, spinning into a tornado and spun for the Strife. Only for Faithless to step in and raised his leg, blocking the attack from connecting with his Strife.

"Uh uh uh. Too soon. Try again in a few hours." He said, then sucker punched Dash to the ground, then he vanished in a plume of wind with his Strife.

"Faithless was always the fast one," said Cruel, reverting to Pony form and heading over.

The colt the Strife had been manifested from's friends glared at him and left him, leaving him crying nearby.

Rarity looked sympathetically at the colt. "Faithless may not be the most devoted of the Dissonance, but his Strifes are certainly harsh."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash got up and rubbedthe cheek that Faithless socked her in. "He does not pull punches, though." She added, then spied the crying colt. "Hey, kid." She called out, walking over to the colt that the Falcon spawned from.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast