Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 13

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

"No trouble." Twilight said in an equally soft voice.

"I was wondering why you weren't a queen by now." Applejack said, rubbing her chin.

"Well part of that is because the ruler possession in Ponyland has always been held by Princesses, all the way back to the first age. When they tried to decide a queen, an evil Lava Demon named Lavan took advantage of their infighting and nearly took over, so prince and princess is just how it'll be."

Fluttershy looked at Fluttercruel, who was actually having fun eating her birthday cake, which was bitter chocolate, which she seemed to really enjoy. "Thank you Twilight."

OOC: Time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"That too." Applejack said, wincing as the chaos popped into her head.

"Anytime." The now turning-slowly-back-to-her-normal-hue-of-purple unicorn said with a smile, glad she could be of service.

((Time skip.))

It'd been a few days later, Fluttercruel having been spending time with Fluttershy. She hadn't mellowed out as much as Shy would've liked, but she now preferred Fluttercruel over just Cruel or Cruelty, and hadn't injured anyone...badly. And mainly just pulled still somewhat meanspirited pranks on everypony (especially Spike), though after the first one on Fluttershy made the timid Pegasus cry, inciting the wraith of Rainbow Dash, Fluttercruel stopped pranking her altogether, and was too terrified to prank the Prince and Princesses, since they already had reason not to like her...Everyone else was fair gain.

Fluttercruel chuckled to herself and hit a detonator, setting off particularly nasty stinkbombs in Twilight (and Spike), Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie's rooms all at once.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The yells of disgust soon echoed in the house. And so was a very annoyed yell of Dash's "Fluttercruel!" and began searching the house for the Dissonance for yet another tongue-lashing.

Spike came out of his room, a holding his nose tight and green in the face, and looked at Rainbow Dash. "You're one to talk, you pulled this same prank on Twilight and me two weeks ago with Pinkie...And you gave me a stinkbomb to put in Prince Blueblood's room when we visited Canterlot for Cadence's wedding for what he did to Rarity...Thanks for that by the way."

Fluttercruel fell on her back, laughing her head off.

--------------

Desire, in her pony form, looking like Rarity, only dirty with messed up, faded fur, which was enough to ensure nopony mistook her for the mare. "Let's see...someone greedy...Oh! What beautiful jewelry!" she said, being distracted by a jewelry store.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash ignored him and went over to Fluttercruel. "Oy! Your stinkbombs woke me up!" Dash yelled, getting Twilight to face-hoof. "Rainbow Dash, you nap a lot." She added. "Not to mention your stinkbomb making is terrible. A little on the crude side." She said, sounding rather posh.

"Don't give her ideas!" Twilight yelled as she tackled Dash to the ground away from Fluttercruel.

Fluttershy, having been the only one NOT hit with the stinkbombs minus Anuva, came out. "Well, Dash, you and Pinkie play pranks all the time, and you're good at doing them nice so no one gets hurt. Why don't you two teach her how to play pranks that don't hurt anyone?"

"Oh! That sounds like so much fun!" said Pinkie, though she covered her nose back up quickly. The stinkbombs were pretty effective, no matter how crude.

---------------

Desire was a little divided. Did she rob the place, or use some of the money she'd stolen to legally buy herself some jewels? She finally decided to look at the patrons to find a host for her next Strife.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright! I always wanted a pranking student!" Dash said, sitting on a pinned Twilight.

A female patron looked on with pure splendor in her eyes, desires to own the jewels clear in her eyes. The stereotypical windowshopper.

Desire smirked and stepped aside where she was out of site, transforming to her true form and snapping her fingers. Black energy emerged from the mare and took shape into a Snow Leopard Strife. "Steal plenty of gems for mommy."

---------------

"Uh oh!" yelled Pinkie, her eyes to spin.

OOC: Since I'm Rarity, should you be the Strife? Or for now just follow the pattern we've had up until now?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Keep the pattern. You go, I go, etc...))

"Now is Strife-beating time!" Dash yelled in a attempt at a Russian accent, grabbing Pinkie and flew off.

"Understood." The big cat-classed Strife said with a nod, then blasted through the walls and smashed the glass with a series of jabs, nabbing any jewels and gaffing them into his body for storage. "Rubies, sapphires, diamonds... a miser's best friend." He hummed to himself.

OOC: Gotcha, and also, Desire is probably going to be irredeemably evil, as I'm basing her a bit off Kazari, and you know what he's like.

"That's it, little one, lots of gems for mommy," said Desire, chuckling and sneaking away.

Fluttercruel looked at the Strife as they arrived following Pinkie's Strife sense. "One of Desire's. Her Strifes aren't the worst, but SHE, on the other hoof, is a real nasty piece of work, one of the Old Man's 'greatest works' as he calls her," she explained. "where's Rarity?"

"Sorry I'm late, darlings!" exclaimed Rarity, skidding to a stop with her mane and tail wrapped in a towel.

"You took a shower?!" asked Fluttercruel in amazement.

"Well a lady can't go around smelling like...whatever it was you put in that stinkbomb of yours," said Rarity, taking off the towel and magically styling her mane and tail before the Harmony Driver hit her in the head. "Ow! You don't have to be so forceful!" she stated, before putting it on and taking a rather refined, but still martial arts type pose, one hoof on her waist and the other in front of her face. The Driver emitted beautiful harp music as it powered up.

Lyra got in the same pose, like she had when Pinkie transformed.

"Henshin," stated Rarity, closing her eyes as the Element of Generosity emerged and bathed her in a purple light, transforming her into a human wearing a flowing white dress before turning her into her Rider form. Her Rider form was primarily white with purple highlights, seeming to be a female knight in design, but less heavily armored with a swan motif to the chest and visor. For a moment, swan-like energy wings emerged from the back before vanishing into a rain of feathers. Harmony had no difficulty standing on her hind legs now that she'd had plenty of practice. "By Generosity's grace, I shall defeat you!" she declared, pointing to the Wraith, Lyra once more mimicking her pose.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Strife stopped mid-gaffing a diamond into it's eye. "So you're Harmony, huh?" He said, then the gemstone and gold-studded big cat plugged the diamond into it's left eye and pounced with incredible power at Harmony, getting Bon Bon to pull Lyra out of the way.

"I heard the phrase 'diamonds are a mare's best friend', but this is a little extreme!" Twilight yelled, looking at the Strife with disgust.

"That's Desire for you," said Fluttercruel. "She sees something she wants, finds someone else who wants it and makes a Strife to get it for her."

Harmony spun out of the way, using her momentum to deliver a spinning back kick to the back of his head.

"Wow, I forgot Rarity knew martial arts," said Fluttercruel, before looking to Applejack. "Did she kick you in the face when you were all Discorded? That was kind of funny...or was it Desire kicking Deceit? I'm not sure if my siblings were actually 'there' at the time or if I was the only one who was fully conscious."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The back of the head felt incredibly hard as the momentum sent the Snow Leopard crashing into a wall.

"And apparently also take on characteristics of what ever the desired material is." Twilight mused, looking at the dent the Strife made into the wall.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast