Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*) - Page 12

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

"And I failed to see my sister was suffering in time," said Celestia, nuzzling her siblings. "You're the least to blame, brother."

Anuva sighed. "I know...But that doesn't change the fact I feel like tearing Discord apart for causing it," he growled, his mane glowing in fury for a moment.

"What?" asked Rarity, confused.

"My Old Man was the one who convinced Luna here to go all evil," explained Cruel, growling. "Before she and Celestia locked him up, it was his last laugh. He wouldn't stop bragging about it the entire year that lunatic was in my head," she continued, giving a growl. Though she was turned away from the siblings seeming almost... jealous of them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Wow..." Twilight said in shock, turning to Luna. "Princess Luna... I... I had no idea..."

"It is okay. It just goes to show how that snake's venom can sink in with no one the wiser. I would have been as big as Celestia if it wasn't for him." Luna said, looking at the height difference between herself and her sister.

That made Dash facefault a bit. "A little random..." She quipped.

Celestia put her wing on Luna's shoulder. "You must understand, imagine having adulthood stolen from you, watching others having grown up while you stay the same. It's not as small a deal is it sounds."

Fluttershy looked to Cruel, noting her jealousy. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" replied the Dissonance, but still didn't LOOK fine, looking rather bitter. "Why wouldn't I be?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Luna sighed. "Fair enough." She said, sitting down.

"For starters, you're sporting a look that'll put a gargoyle to shame." Dash said, crossing her forelegs.

Cruel snarled. "You wouldn't understand! None of you would!" she yelled.

"...We can try," Fluttershy said in a motherly voice.

Cruel snapped around. "You want to know?! Fine! I've spent my entire life living in a cave with four siblings who are all selfish, no good monsters who don't treat me like I'm alive, let alone family! And my so called Father is a monster who if I tell anyone who he is I'll be chased out of town and who doesn't give a buck about me or anyone but himself! And now I'm watching those three be the great, noble family! Who love each other! Who treat each other like a family! And mine probably doesn't give a flying feather I turned on them and are aiding the enemy!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, then panted heavily, mane a mess as she stopped. She then looked down sadly. "...Nopony cares about me..." she said, turning and walking outside, looking at the sky.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We do." Twilight said softly, walking to the Dissonace.

Sorrow, meanwhile, was watching a sad movie, eating the birthday cake she was given by her "mother" Pinkie Pie. She felt something strange as she ate the cake. She felt... Serene. Dare she say it, happy even?

"Yeah right, you only care about me because I'm helping you fight my siblings..." said Cruel.

"But we do..." said Fluttershy, joining her friend. "...You're crying..."

"Huh?" asked Cruel, touching her face and looking at the tears on her hoof. "What? I...I can cry?" she asked, shocked. "I...I didn't even know I could cry..." she said, amazed.

Fluttershy turned and whispered in Pinkie's ear. The party pony smiled wide and zoomed into the building. Fluttershy set down next to Cruel and put a hoof on her shoulder, only to be shaken of. "...We DO care about you...I can't blame you for not believing that...Discord was a bad father, your siblings never showed you love...but we're not them...I'll do my best to be a better mother than Discord was a father."

"It's hard to believe promises when your brother personifies Deceit..." said Cruel, trying to stop her tears but not knowing how.

Fluttershy looked to Applejack to say something, being Honesty incarnate.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, then believe me: Fluttershy will be the most caring pony you will ever find in all of Equestria." Applejack said, walking over to Cruel. "Though I'd watch out for Angel, her rabbit." She whispered, knowing how stern he can be.

Cruel sighed and turned away.

"Hey! Come here, Cruely!" exclaimed Pinkie, grabbing Cruel and pulling her into the house. Inside was decked out for a party.

"What that...what's this?" asked Cruel, looking around in surprise.

"Happy birthday, Cruel," said Fluttershy, coming in and looking to her 'daughter'.

"Yeah, if you were all born the same day, then you must all have the same birthday, so Sorrow's birthday is yours too!" said Pinkie, skipping around happily.

Cruel looked completely shocked. "My...birthday?" she asked, looking like the idea was completely foreign to her. She'd seen it with her sister, but she'd thought that was just a diversionary tactic.

Celestia nuzzled her brother. "Thanks, Anuva."

"Well...I don't like her very much, but everypony is entitled to a birthday, I suppose..." said Anuva, not particularly liking the spawn of Discord, but respecting Fluttershy's desire to give her daughter a good birthday.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Trust me, if it's one thing that is certain about Pinkie Pie, she loves throwing parties." Twilight said, walking to Cruel.

"Speaking of parties, we are due for a bash." Luna said, looking at the calander. One month from today would be Luna and Celestia's 2001st Birthday.

Celestia nodded. "Yes, that is true. When is Anuva's seven billionth?" she asked, her brother being as old as Equestria itself. The sun and moon were already there and moved on their own, under control of their mother. They were given Equstria's as a first birthday gift. *

Cruel blinked. "Well...don't expect me to thank you!"

"We don't..." said Fluttershy, as Cruel looked around the party, and actually began to enjoy herself.

"Why are we wasting a party on her? She doesn't even like us?" asked Spike, still not trusting the Dissonance.

Cruel, unfortunately, heard him, and lightly hit the bar he was standing on with her flank, causing him to lose his balance, the poor dragon landing groin first on it. "Oops, sorry," Cruel said, sarcastically, heading off to play pin the tail on the pony.

* this explination was probably more complicated than need be. And poor Spike...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Spike!" Twilight chidled as she picked him up and placed him on a ice pack Luna gave him. "Was that really necessary?" She huffed out, hooves on her hips as she gave him a scolding glare.

"0.6 billion years ago. He turned 7.6 sometime ago." Luna said, giving Celestia the birthday list.

Applejack was speechless as to how this Alicorn was so old, yet look like he's in his twenties.

Spike held his groin despite the ice pack, though it helped. Figured she'd hit him in the one place his thick scales didn't protect him. "Why are you yelling at me for?" he groaned. "She's the one that hurt me!"

"Yes, and I'm sorry she did that, but you hurt her feelings," said Fluttershy. "She doesn't know anything but cruelty, hurting someone that hurts her is all she knows, it wasn't right, but she's still learning. And it's her birthday, she deserves to be happy for once in her life, doesn't she?"

Spike grumbled. "I guess...But she's bigger than me, doesn't that mean-"

"But she's also younger than you, and had Discord as her only authority figure in her life...She's a mare in body, but a foal in mind," said Fluttershy, looking to Twilight. "Twilight, do you have any books on training foals?"

"Oh, yes," said Celestia, looking at the list. "His birthday is next month, we need to get him a present. She then looked to Applejack. "Alicorns are immortal, we don't age...And yes, Applejack, Cadence is as old as she looks, she's only as old as Shining Armor."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Whole section devoted to the subject, with a book on everything. I was preparing when I had one of my own, should I find the stal-" Twilight said, then covered her mouth mid-sentence. Her whole body turn a red hue when she just realized she was talking about.

"I was wondering why you had that section up in the first place." Dash said with a smirk, getting Twilight to turn dark red and shrivel into a ball.

"Nice to hear." Applejack said, nodding. She then heard Twilight's slip and held in a chuckle.

Spike blushed as well. He had not seen that coming."So that's what those books are for..."

"Could I borrow them?" asked Fluttershy. "I mean if it's not too much trouble..."

Celestia chuckled a little at Twilight's reaction. She then looked to Applejack. "Our parents are as old as time, in fact, our father IS time," she explained. "The embodiment of it to be exact. Our mother is the embodiment of the universe. They're both really nice."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast