Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

In the Fourth Age of the Pony, Year 22, the being that is chaos incarnate, Discord, broke free from his 1,000 year imprisonment and turned everything upside down. He even turned the Elements of Harmony against each other, secretly hoping for the Elements to be powerless forever.

However, when the Elements of Harmony was regrouped, he was confident that they would fail. His arrogance would cost him his freedom, as he was re-imprisoned into a stone statue.

However, no one, not even the heavenly princesses of Canterlot, would realize the impact Discord's actions had wrought. By corrupting the Bearers of the Elements with his evil magic, and when they were exercised from them by the Bearer of Element of Magic, Discord had created a monstrous race that will spread chaos in Discord's stead.

Calling themselves the Dissonances, they will prove to be adversaries the Mane Six should never have faced. But, the Elements of Harmony shall prove that these mystical gems are no one-trick pony...

Characters:
    Rider_Fanatic:
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Luna
    Spike

GodzillaWolf:
    Twilight Sparkle
    Pinkie Pie
    Rarity
    Fluttershy
    Celestia
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 22nd December 2012 at 01:30 AM.

Default Re: Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

OOC: I'll start then.

Spike was writing things down as Twilight spoke. It'd been one year since Discord's defeat, and the after shocks were still being felt. Some believed that the Changelings may have been created by Discord during his freedom, but there were still those with psychological damage and some physical damage to the world had been done the Elements of Harmony hadn't undone. Recording all this was what they were doing at present. It was a disturbingly long list. "Holy molly! That freak sure did a lot of damage, didn't he?" he asked, looking it over. "Nightmares, phobias, dead forests, and a bunch of spoiled chocolate milk everywhere," he said, scratching his head. "Thank Celestia you six stopped him, no telling what else he might have done."

----------------------

"My children, I know it must have been terribly boring waiting all this time, terribly sorry about that. But had to wait for the Changelings to be evicted from Equestria, can't have too many villains running around, gets so confusing, and not in the hilarious way," said Discord's voice in the minds of his six minions.

"Nah, it wasn't that borin'," said Deceit, having a mix and match humanoid body composed of different canines. His right arm was a coyote, his left a jackal's, his left leg a greyhound, and his right a wolf's, his main body being a patchwork of their furs. His head was more helmet-like, but had a simple canine motif. Naturally, if he said it wasn't boring, it was EXTREMELY boring.

"I'd rather have my feelers pulled off than wait around that long," said Cruelty, sitting on a rock in the cave they'd spent the year in. Her right arm was green armored and insect like, somewhat like a Praying Mantis, but still had a workable hand, her left much the same but black, resembling a Black Widow Spider's. Her right leg was brown, based off a water bug, and her left based off a fly's. Her chest was armored, with little secondary arms on it. Her head was quite insect-like, with mandibles and compound-eyes, having a scorpion's tail for a ponytail. Truth be told, she would have left a LONG time ago had the others let her. She missed the freedom she'd had during the brief time she'd spent in Fluttershy's body, she hated taking Discord's orders, waiting for them, being his little puppet.

"Well I've spent the year turned to stone, it's quite lonely being turned into stone. Now, my children, it's time for you to head out into the world and cause enough chaos and disharmony to spring me from my prison. Go and have some fun, little ones."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah, thank Celestia he's over and done with" Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic, said as she relived her memories as she had Spike wrote down everything. They were... unpleasant, to say the least.

"Fun is pointless... but if it's your wish, father." Sorrow spoke, she having various reptilian themes on her, with a Gaboon viper scales covering her neck and most of the left side of her face, with her right side covered with an Indian taipan's. Her body was barrel-like and sturdy, with her torso covered with saltwater crocodile scales intermixed with American alligator scales. Her right thigh was patterned after a Gila monster, and her right lower leg was a banded sea snake's pattern. Her left lower leg was themed after a male Mwanza Flat-headed Agama, and her left thigh was themed after a blue-tongued skink. On her shoulders were tortoise shells, themed after the Galapagos tortoise. On her back was a series of spikes from a horned lizard, and her head is themed after a monitor lizard; more specifically, the Komodo dragon. Her "hair" was a mix between a frilled lizard's frill and the Indian cobra's hood.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st May 2012 at 01:30 AM.

Spike nodded. "Yeah, you've got that right," he said, continuing to write them down.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie vibrated in. "Twilight! My Pinkie Sense is going crazy!" she exclaimed, vibrating around the room.

-----------------------

"Are you really my daughter? Seriously...Oh well."

"Ok, so who goes first?" asked Cruelty, looking around at her siblings.

Desire was sitting on a pile of gems she'd spent the year digging out of the ground. She had a panther's base for her right leg, a lynx's for her left, her right thigh a cheetah's and her left a mountain lions. Her right arm was that of a tiger and her left a lion's, her chest being a mix of their furs that had a strange chaotic beauty to them. Her shoulders had sabertooth tiger skulls as shoulder pads. Her head was composed of a mix of different Leopard species with some Jaguar as well. "Deceit is the first born," she said, picking up her gems and letting them flow through her fingers. "He should go first.

"Aww, but Ah don't wanna," said Deceit, obviously a lie. He stood up and snapped his fingers, transforming into a stallion with Applejack's coloring, only dulled like when she was Discorded. He then left the save and headed from Ponyville, not that far away.

Seeing her chance, Cruelty stood up. "I'm sick of sitting around, now that we can leave, I'm going to go stretch my legs," she said, spreading insect wings from her back, one a mayfly, one a dragonfly, and taking off out of the cave.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Father, I'm the opposite of Laughter. Forgive me if I'm bland." Sorrow said with a hanged head.

"He's going to fail..." Faithless said when Deceit was gone. He had a lithe built to him, with scarlet macaw feathers on his chest, a peacock's tail feathers draped from his shoulders, ruby red feathers on his throat, an Egyptian vulture's wings on his back and plumage on the back of his neck, his forearms looking like a bald eagle's legs, and his upper arms having a pheasant's plumage. His thighs had snowy owl plumage, and his legs were that of a ostrich's. His head was themed after a emperor penguin's, and on his head was a big mohawk with cardinal feathers.

"I'd say." Twilight said, curious as to exactly how Pinkie Pie's body is doing this, and mortified that there is something big and dark out there. And on the anniversary of Discord's second defeat, of all times!

"Whatever it is is sure a doozy!" said Pinkie, wondering as well what it'd be.

------------------

Deceit looked around Ponyville, trying to find a himself a proper victim.

"Now honey, I was just late because the road was closed," said a stallion's voice.

"Likely story," said a mare's.

"Yeah, it is," said Deceit, smiling and approaching the two, he hid in the alley nearby, reverting to his true form. He snapped his fingers.

Black energy emerged from the stallion and took shape. The resulting creature resembled a humanoid Arctic Wolf, but still had a rather patchwork appearance, as if sown together. The ponies ran as the creature roared and headed for the road it's creator had mentioned.

"Ain't nothin' sweeter than a lie," said Deceit, reverting to pony form with a smirk.

--------------

Pinkie's Doozy Sense suddenly stopped, but her eyes began to rotate, looking like a needle on a compass trying to find it's bearings. "Well that's never happened before," she said, her eyes suddenly locking onto a direction, the direction of the monster that was just created. "Something weird is that way. I don't know what it is! But it's feels really, really, REALLY bad!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Lead the way! Spike, get the girls!" Twilight yelled, then grabbed Pinkie and trotted off, using her as a tracking device to sense the evil signature.

The signature lead them to a wolf-themed monster that looked like it was crudely sewn together tearing up a road. "What in the name of fresh green apples is that?" Twilight asked, putting down Pinkie.

"I don't know, but my eyes stopped spinning," said Pinkie, realigning her eyes. She looked at the monster. "But that thing isn't good! It doesn't look like fun!"

Spike panted, running over with the other girls in toe. "Got em Twi-what the hay is that thing?!"

"I don't know, but it's dreadfully disgusting," said Rarity. "I mean just look at how clumsily put together it looks."

Fluttershy trembled. "It's not an animal..." she muttered, able to sense it. Considering she saw Manticores, Dragons, Sea Serpents, Cockatrices, and others as animals, that was a bad sign.

The monster howled and continued tearing the road apart. It then leapt to the side of the road and slashed trees down, causing them to fall into the middle of the road.

OOC: Applejack would probably get a weird feeling, considering it's born of her antithesis.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 31st May 2012 at 09:06 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack took some steps forward, a odd look on her face. "It's a lie... Hey! You mangy mutt!" The Element of Honesty yelled. "You exist to lie, don't you?!" She called out.

In another location, in Twilight's library, a certain book was shaking, and shook out of it's place in the shelf, plopping hard on the empty floor.

Cruelty watched from the distance, observing it carefully.

The creature snarled, glaring back at Applejack. "Make Lie...Make Lies Not Lies..." it said, as if reciting orders instead of actual thoughts of its own. It then snarled and leapt at Applejack, trying to maul her.

"Nows my chance," said Cruelty, flying out of the bush and slamming into the creature, tackling it out of the air.

Fluttershy gasped, she felt...strange.

"Yeah, you hit the nail on the head," said Cruelty, her mantis hand transforming into a scythe as she slashed the creature and sent it flying back.

"Cruelty Dissonance. Cruelty Help Free The Master," the creature said, getting up.

"Well guess what? I'm not gonna be the Old Man's puppet. This puppet is cutting her strings," said Cruelty, before energy crackled over her, sending her to her knees.

"Well then, my daughter, you don't get the puppet master's power boost. So disappointed in you, but I guess that's what I get for rushing you when I made you."

"Buck you Old Man!" Cruelty yelled out loud, struggling to her feet, but being tackled by the monster and slashed repeatedly in her weakened state.

"I don't know what she is," said Fluttershy, as Cruelty was attacked. "But she did stop that thing from attacking us. Should we help her?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Twilight looked confused at all of this was going on. "Aw, skip this, I'm helping anyway!" Dash yelled as she flew in and slammed a flying heel kick to the wolf-like creature's face. "Owowowowow!! This guy is like steel!" Dash yelled as she held her right hind hoof, hopping away from him in pain. "Well, there goes that plan." Twilight said, taking out a medpack.

The book open up, and 6 bands of colors shot out of the book and blasted through the roof of Twilight's home, going through the sky like a meteor towards the Mane Six.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing, sister?" Luna asked, having arrived to begin the task of dusk when she spied the Elements of Harmony flying through the air without their masters.

Celestia nodded. "It would appear something from the First Age has awakened...But that me and Megan created to work with the Rainbow of Light, not with the Elements of Harmony...I thought it was long destroyed."

-----------------

The creature was, however, staggered by the blow, allowing Cruelty to slash it several times across the chest before her weakened state caught up with her and she was sent flying through a tree with a powerful howl.

Pinkie pulled out her Party Cannon and shot the monster with it, but it had no effect except covering it in party supplies and staggering it a few feet back. "Parties have no effect!" the pink pony exclaimed, putting cakes into the cannon and firing them at it.

Fluttershy tapped Twilight on the shoulder. "Um...Twilight, is it normal for beams of rainbow light to be shooting from your house and the Elements to be flying towards us?" she asked, pointing to said phenomena. "I mean...if you want to answer that..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Twilight (and everyone else, for that matter) shot her head wildly up in the sky, and indeed saw the Elements of Harmony flying towards them. The Elements flew overhead and stopped right above them.

They shined on the Mane Six, then slammed together in a violent crash of light, and when the light faded, all that were left of the Elements was a rectangular device that floated to Applejack's hooves.

"What in the hey is this doohickey?" The Earth Pony asked as she looked at it.

"This is the Harmony Driver," said Celestia's voice telepathically. "It is a relic believed lost for thousands of years, forged during the First Age. I don't have time to explain now, but it is now bonded to you the Elements within you and will come to you when you summon it. One of you, put it around your waist and activate it with the call of the word Henshin and you will become an armored warrior called a Kamen Rider."

"That sounds cool!" said Pinkie.

"So which of us should use it to fight that creature," asked Rarity, looking at the others.

Cruelty rose up and shot spider webs from her mandibles, ensnaring the monster. "Well whoever is going to do it, do it now! I don't know if I'll even be able to keep up my true form with as little power the Old Man left me with!"

"Applejack, it seems this creature was born from your antithesis, perhaps you should combat it," said Rarity.

-----------

Celestia sighed. "I just hope they'll be able to fight properly. The Driver was made for a human to use, not a pony, fighting in human form will be difficult," she stated, it having been designed for Megan, since she was the keeper of the Rainbow of Light.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I think that's why it came to me first." Applejack said, then felt weird as the Driver gave her instructions on how to work it.

Applejack then stood up on her hind legs and nearly fell over. "Whoa-oa!" She yelled, getting Dash to help AJ stay upright. "Much obliged." AJ said, then took off her hat and placed it on her waist, and pressed the apple button, getting the center gem to glow orange and violin music to emit.

"That's kinda unnecessary yet interesting." Twilight said, scratching her head, as Applejack crossed her fore hooves in front of her in an "x" fashion. "Henshin!" She yelled and thrusted her forelegs down to her waists, she hitting a sphere on the side of the Driver. The violin music got far more intense, getting the Element of Honesty to come out of the belt and bathed Applejack with energy, turning her into a tanned human cowgirl with jeans, boots, and a plaid shirt.

"That's new." Rainbow Dash said with wide eyes, then armor formed on Applejack, making appear like a cross between a knight chess piece and a tree.

Applejack looked at her thick armor, feeling the rush of the power, and felt a lot taller. "Sweet Celestia, what happened to my body?!" Applejack yelled, noticing she was a humanoid.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast