Kamen Rider: Genesis *Start Up!*
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider: Genesis *Start Up!*

Default Kamen Rider: Genesis *Start Up!*

OOC: Also, for story purposes, certain varities of Genemon will appear in large numbers, mostly Pokemon that are very common.

Celedon city was in chaos as something smashed through the city streets. It appeared to be a humanoid version of a Rhydon, smaller than normal, but even more powerful The monster used its horn to tear through the wall of a building, bringing it down. Suddenly, something new caught its attention and it turned to face a police car coming up.

Steven Connor stepped out of the truck with a sigh, here it went again, another Genemon, another poor trainer would have to see their Pokemon die at his hand. While he was liked for dealing with the problem, he wasn't for how he had to. "Alright big guy, I'm sorry about this, but has to be done..." he said, taking out his belt and putting it on. "Henshin." he said, putting the Old Amber in it, an energy projection of a skeletal Aerodactyl formed over him, turning him into Kamen Rider Apex.

Apex rushed forwards, dodging the monster's slashes and smashing into its knees with his clubs, then uppercutting it and toppling it to the ground. It tried to stand and slash him, but the veteran Rider dodged and drop kicked it in the face, plowing the back of its head into the ground. He flew up and crossed his clubs like a pair of scissors. "Critical Strike, engage." he said, energy pulsing from his belt into his blades as he flew down at the Genemon.

"Apex, don't kill, repeat, don't kill." announced his superors over his helmet. "Capture, do not kill."

"Understood." said Apex, puzzeled but understanding. He cancled his finisher and instead swung his leg up, delievering a roundhouse kick to the monster's head with enough force to make a visible shockwave. The Genemon fell to the ground, knocked out cold. It was then retrained to be taken back to base.

-----------------------

Steven returned to the HQ, the Rhydon Genemon in toe. Once it was in a safe area, he was shocked to see the creature be released into a confined area.

------------------

Jarret set in the room nearby, waiting. "Will the Riders please report to testing bay 2, field testing of demutation in progress." said the intercom.

Jarret sighed, standing up. "Time to finally get to work, let's go." he said, leading the way out of the room.

OOC: Please note, the other Rider's systems work completely diffrent than Steven's, his is the prototype, there's are the completed versions.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider: Genesis *Start Up!*

Alexandria Martinez, known as Kamen Rider Kitsune, was training herself in the gym, fighting multiple volunteers with various belts in various styles of martial arts, her Pokemon viewing from the background stands. She heard the intercom rang and she threw in the towel, the boys knowing what her job was. "See you next time, boys." The Latina spoke, waving goodbye while returning her Pokemon into their Pokeballs.

She arrived still in her gym outfit, wiping the sweat with a rag.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon was sleeping in his bed, all comfy and snug. Then the loud intercom rang and he jumped up, got dressed and sprinted as fast as he could to the requested room. He starraped his Rider Belt as soon as he got to the door. He walked in and said "whats new?"

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Kokirkimu was in his room, practicing on a punching bag, executing a spinning roundhouse kick, before thrusting his hidden wrist blade into the bag, where the neck on a person would be located. Satisfied that, if he were facing a real enemy, they would be dead, he sat on a nearby bench, pondering about events that had occurred. What was Zaar up to? What was Genesis up to? How much more evil would Zaar commit?

Then, the intercom blared, and he dashed as fast as he could, appearing at Testing Bay #2 within seconds.

"If this doesn't work, we may as well be as good as dead..." he muttered to himself.

OOC: What's Zaar supposed to be doing, if anything? =\

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

She saw her fellow Kamen Riders falling into line. "Hey, guys." Lexie spoke to Devon and Kokirkimu. She was still in her red gym bra with red sweat pants with a white line on the outside of the legs.

Blog Entries

Kokirkimu was put out of his pensive state by Lexie's conversation.

"Greetings, my friend," he said, and pondered a bit before continuing.

"What happens to be your opinion of the Genemon invasion, if you don't mind my asking?"

A soldier looked to them. "Where's Flame?" he asked. "Oh well, we need someone to test if the new suit's finishers can demutate the Genemon we've captured."

"I'll do it." said Jarret, walking into the room, much to Steven's suprise. He put on his belt and took out Scyther's Pokeball and put in in his belt. "Henshin!" he said, red energy spreading over his body, materilizing onto his body, like a Pokeball returnign a Pokemon. But it turned bright white and turned him into Kamen Rider Razor. "Cool." he said, the Genemon was already weakened from fighting Apex, so he decided to put the finishing touches on it.

He twisted the Pokeball so its midsection lined up with a power channel going down his leg. He then pressed the button on the ball. "Mantis Slayer, activated." his computers announced, red energy flowing down the channel into his foot. His wings spred and he leapt high into the air and he dove at the Genemon, turning and hitting a powerful roundhouse kick to its temple, spinning it around as he landed and energy crackled through it, then it exploded into red energy.

Steven covered his eyes when the explosion occured, but then it settled, revealing not only was Razor unharmed, but behind him an unconscious, but breathing and unharmed Rhydon. Steven's eyes went wide. "He...he cured it!"

OOC: I chose to do this one so I could show how to do everything Rider related. They have power channels leading to whatever part of their body is delievering the finisher, or the one holding the weapon delievering it. If anything is confusing you, just ask.

ShadowArceus, he'd be at the Team Rocket base plotting to capture Genesis and watching Apex's fight with the Rhydon Genemon on TV.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Was reluctant in this fight as I have killed many Genemon, and even put myself in a near-death experience to kill one, but now, I feel relieved." Lexie said, looking on with wonder. Rao, Echidna, Morpheous, and Rosita need more friends. "I can't wait for my turn." She said, looking awed at the fact that the Genemon was reverted back to normal.

The Rhydon's trainer was allowed in and ran in, hugging his Pokemon. He was just a teenager, but he was clearly relieved to see his Pokemon cured. "Thanks, Kamen Rider!" he said, looking up at Razor with awe.

Razor nodded. "No problem, you needn't worry about your Rhydon again, he's now immune." he said, turning and walking back to the others, deactivating his suit, causing it to vanish. "Scyther, come on out," he called, letting Scyther out of the Pokeball. "That didn't hurt did it? Using your antibodies?"

Scyther shook his head. "No." he said, his immune statis allowing him speech. "But it tickled a lot."

Steven walked in, all smiles. "Amazing! I heard five new Riders would be created, but I had no idea they'd have a way to cure Genemon!" he said, he regained his professional demeor. "That said, I guess Apex is outdated, unless they find an immune Aerodactyl. But I can still help you get used to things." he said. He opened a door nearby, revealing high tech motorcycles for each of the Riders, each having their Pokemon as a theme. "You're not called Kamen Riders for nothing, these are your machines, they've got artifical intellgence to a degree, so I'd suggest naming them to make calling them easier."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kokirkimu watched in awe as Razor instantly cured the Rhydon.

"It looks like we have a fighting chance after all. When are we going to get some practice?" he said.

"Zaar, you'd better watch your back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar was in his office, watching this struggle between this foolish man, and a creation of pure evil. His creation. And it should've been under his command. Out of rage, he flung his sword at the TV screen, shattering it into pieces.

He walked back up to the TV, and snatched the sword back. He needed to formulate a plan. Now. He spoke into his headset, which was wired to the intercom of the Team Rocket base.

"Meeting in ten minutes. Report to the meeting room. We're going after that blasted Genesis."

"Well we don't have anymore captive Genemon, but we do have training simulations, would you four...three, where's the last one in your group?"

Jarret ran over to his Scyther themed motorcycle, it was light weight and fast. "I think I'll call it Wind Chaser."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kokirkimu shook his head.

"You mean Flame? Arceus knows what he's up to...so, I take it each of us get our own customized vehicle?"

Jarret nodded. "Yes, those over there. They're your Ride Machines." he said. "My Primal Edge motorcycle is in the police van. Your motorcycles are each linked in to your armor, probably much better than mine, and have an artifical intellgence, so they'll obey voice commands, but you'd best give them names so they'll know you're talking to them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, then..." Kokirkimu said, walking over to his vehicle, which was Zangoose-themed, featuring the red zig-zag across the sides.

"Let's call it...Heaven Slicer," he said, and the vehicle turned on immediately.

Let's try something here..."

Kokirkimu put his Zangoose's Poke Ball into his belt, and then he said, "Heaven Slicer, upgrade." The energy then shot outward, enveloping the motorcycle. Claws then extended from the sides and front of the vehicle, and another rod extended from the top of the vehicle, showing a launcher-type device, shooting claw-like projectiles. Kokirkimu grinned. This was his kind of vehicle.

He then said, "Heaven Slicer, downgrade," and the energy seemed to be sapped from the vehicle, going back into the Poke Ball in his belt, which then shot out. Kokirkimu caught the ball, and spoke to Jarret.

"So, where would these simulations be located?"

OOC: Let's give Flame a chance to post, but that's a good idea, let's let them all be able to do something like what you did with Heaven Slicer, seems pretty cool.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast