Kamen Rider: Genesis *Sign Up!*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider: Genesis *Sign Up!*

Default Kamen Rider: Genesis *Sign Up!*

Alright, I've been planning to do a Pokemon Kamen Rider RP for awhile. Thanks goes to Flamealex1 for helpping me come up with the plot. No knowledge of Kamen Rider needed!

Plot: Plot: Team Rocket has long been a thorn in the world’s side but they just made an even bigger one. In an experiment to increase the power of their pokemon, something went terribly wrong and created the biggest threat the world has ever seen. It’s name was Genesis, a super mutant Pokemon that broke itself free from a lab in a display of vicious destructive power. Not long after a virus broke out across the Hoenn Region, mutating Pokemon into more powerful, humanoid versions of themselves, sending them on a destructive rampage. While very few Pokemon are truly effected by the Berserk Plague, as it came to be called, in its airborne form and domesticated Pokemon are more resistant, the creatures, and the source of the virus, Genesis, can directly infect Pokemon with a higher success rate. With no cure and the public’s safety a priority, the government has no choice but to put the infected Pokemon down. But battles with these ‘Genemon’ as they come to be called cause huge collateral damage and losses due to normal weapons being ineffective and the risk of infection preventing Pokemon from being used. Out of fear for themselves and their Pokemon partners, the public demands a better way.

After a year of this living nightmare, that better way is finally discovered. Six Pokemon have been discovered that are the key to stopping the Berserk Plague. While the virus can live harmlessly in many Pokemon, these Pokemon are completely immune to its negative effects but on the other hand receive increased power and intelligence, allowing them to communicate with humans. To utilize their power, humans create battle armor for humans to wield, activated by inserting the Pokeball of one of these immune Pokemon into a slot in the belt. The armor lets them utilize the powers of their Pokemon and channel the Pokemon’s antibodies into energy to perform a finishing attack that can destroy a Genemon's virus and cure them. These Kamen Riders are the only hope of stopping Genesis and the Genemon.

Rules:

Genemon are escentually extremely powerful, humanoid Pokemon, they can be any type of Pokemon.

More than one Genemon can appear at once but no more than five at any one time. You may choose when they appear, so long as it isn't a constant thing, we need some time for characters too! I decide when a Genemon can be beaten, this is to stop someone from just running up and using a finisher out of nowhere.

Pokemon battles can happen, but the Rider's naturally immune Pokemon are naturally more powerful.

The Rider's Pokemon, beside their naturally immune one, have been immunized (think like a flu shot), so they can help in battle with Genemon, but if you want one to become a Genemon for plot purposes, I'll find a way.

Try to write well made post so this keeps flowing smoothly.

Only FOUR people may join, besides me! And only one Rider per person!

Team Rocket members are also needed as a third faction in the RP. Their goal, retrieve Genesis and use him, and the Genemon as weapons.

Have fun!

The Riders: The Riders use belts that have a slot for their Pokeball in it. When its placed in the slot with the word Henshin (transformation in Japanese), the armor forms. Kamen Riders in this RP have armor based off the Immune Pokemon used to activate the transformation and have simular powers and weaknesses. Thus if yours is Charzard, you can fly and breath fire but you also cannot swim and are more vulnerable to electric attacks. To activate a finisher, the button on the front of the Pokeball is hit, causing it to release energy into the part of their body using the attack. After the impact, the monster explodes but leaves the cured and unharmed Pokemon in the aftermath.

Bio form: (Erase Rider Name, Pokemon Base, Armor Appearance, Powers and Weapons, and Finishers for none Rider characters)

Name:
    Rider name:
    History:
    Pokemon Base: (can be any basic form Pokemon, no babies or stage two, though their Pokemon and thus their armor can evolve during the RP)
    Armor Appearance: (what their Rider form looks like, dependent on the Pokemon they insert)
    Powers and Weapons: (Once again, depends on their Pokemon, you also get a motorcycle)
    Finisher: (Can be any type of attack that makes sense, but involves energy in some way)
    Pokemon: (one must be the base for their armor and only one can be used for their armor. And please describe the Pokemon‘s personality in some detail)

Characters:

*Heroes:

Jarret Hikari/Kamen Rider Razor: Me
    Devon Allen/Kamen Rider Dash: Derier
    Flame Darius/Kamen Rider Inferno: Flamealex1
    Rider 4:
    Kokirkimu/Kamen Rider Vengeance: ShadowArceus
    Steven Connor/Kamen Rider Apex: Me

*Villians:

Genesis: Me

-Team Rocket:

Zaar: ShadowArceus

My characters:

Name: Jarret Hikari
    Rider name: Kamen Rider Razor
    Personality: Kindhearted, friendly, lighthearted, he’s seemingly happy go lucky but during battle he gets very serious and serious when protecting humans.
    History: A boy who has shown great promise in Pokemon training and is determined to protect Pokemon at all costs. His dedication earned him a Rider System to become Kamen Rider Razor with his Scyther.
    Pokemon Base: Scyther
    Armor Appearance: The same coloration with Scyther, green and yellow. It has a visor kinda like a samurai in appearance and can extend wings from his back. He can create a pair of sword that greatly resembles Scyther’s blades.
    Powers and Weapons: He has a pair blades resembling Scyther’s arm blades. His wings can let him move at high speeds but not truly fly due to his weight. In addition he can use his blades to utilize some of Scyther’s slashing attacks.
    Finisher:
    Twister Slash: He energizes his swords with Scyther’s antibodies and does a spinning slash to the target, slicing them several times until the Genemon is demutated.
    Mantis Slayer: He uses his wings to launch him into the sky and comes down with an energized kick to defeat the target.
    Pokemon:

Scyther: Scyther is an old friend of Jarret but it was discovered that he was immune when a Genemon infected him and he recovered able to speak and with increased strength. He’s quiet and a bit of a loner, as well as pessimistic at times, a rather stark contrast to Jarret. More contrasting is during battle he gets excited and more outgoing.
    Sceptile: She’s motherly and friendly towards other pokemon. She’s also good with herbs and healing injured Pokemon.
    Zangoose: A hothead who is always picking fights, but protective of his friends.
    Ninjask: A bit of a prankster who likes to play good-natured jokes on other pokemon and humans.
    Paras: Sceptiles best friend who helps her with herbs. He’s quite shy and doesn’t go out of his way to make friends.
    Ralts: A shy, young Pokemon, often seen watching the others fight. He looks up to Scyther and tries to learn from him.

Name: Genesis
    Personality: ???
    History: Created by Team Rocket, otherwise unknown.
    Pokemon Base: ???
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 27th June 2010 at 06:11 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider: Genesis *Sign Up!*

I'm wanting to be the boss of Team Rocket, but I'm wanting to use my RP character, Zaar.

Can I, or do I have to be Giovanni?

Yeah, I guess that'd be ok., he just needs a bio.

And you have to have a Kamen Rider character too.

Ask Pony Discord

Can I reserve a spot?

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

Can the leader of TR be a Kamen Rider?

Looks interesting, do you allow reservations for a rider?

Yeah, I will reserve characters for you.

No, the Team Rocket can't be a Kamen Rider now, but later in the RP, yes, he can. And since I've got reservations for the other places, no more people can join! I'm expanding the number to five since ShadowArceus is being leader of Team Rocket and will be important later on. Though you'll still need to have a character who interacts with the main characters until then.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Let's start with thr rider...

Name: Kokirkimu
    Rider Name: Kamen Rider Vengeance
    Personality: Nothing will stop him from achieving his goal, whatever that may be. Acts suspicious of all of the other riders, but once you've proven yourself to be a force of good, he opens up a bit.
    History: He was Zaar's only childhood friend, completely oblivious to his increasing evil. Then, whrn the incedent with the lightning occured, he grieved for his friend. But somehow, he was not dead. After Zaar reawakened, he went to greet his friend, but Zaar nearly murdering him with his claws was his answer. He then realized who Zaar was, and will now stop at nothing to eliminate him. He joined the Kamen Riders to stop Zaar's plan to rule using Genesis.
    Pokemon Base: Zangoose
    Armor Appearance: Exact same coloration as Zangoose, but has wicked claws longer than Zangoose's. His armor has a diagonal slash over the stomach from where Zaar tried to kill him, and the armor itself is very jagged.
    Powers and Weapons: Uses Zangoose's claws, and at the cost of some vitality, can infuse fire, electricity, or ice into them. Can also move extremely fast usingbZangoose's incredible agility, and can also run on walls and up ramps Sonic the Hedgehog-style.
    Pokemon: Zangoose, Dragonair, Seviper, Cacturne, and Metang.
    Finshers

Divine Wrath
    Raises his arm, and chants, "I call on the, hevean's power, to assist me in this dark hour." Lightning then shoots out of his claws, and comes back down on the opponent.

Wall of Flames
    Sounds a fearsome battle cry, and slashes the air horozontally, sending a wall of flames to speed foward.

Now, for Zaar...

Name: Zaar
    Personality: Cold, remorseless, considers everyone else beneath him. Grows manic in battle, laughing psychopathically, and destroying everything he can.
    History: He ran away at the age of 13 to Saffron, where he went on a jorney to find Mew. After finding it, a booming voice told him to hold the creature to the sky, and so he did. The bearer pof the voice then turned Mew into a creature of darkness. Zasr then formed a cult worshipping this lord of darkness, and at the age of 17, he then asked his lord for power. A bolt of lightning was his answer, and it supposedly killed him. But, he reawakened, and was given true power, erasing most of his humanity and replacing it with demonic powers. Afterward, he took control of Team Rocket, and after the failure of Mewtwo, he then created another creature, only to have it disobey as well...

Pokemon: Sharpedo (will be base for armor), Houndoom, Shiftry, Lucario, and Salamence.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 7th May 2010 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Flame Darius
    Rider name: Inferno
    Personality: Rather fierce and precise he puts a lot of power into his most precise shot.
    History: He was an aid to a professor in the Hoenn Region, he found about the Genemons and wished to join the fight. He got his rider belt from his father Zax(G'zilla u know who that is) though he changed it from water to more psychic and Fire type fighting.
    Pokemon Base: Charmeleon
    Armor Appearance: Live flames were built into his suit they appear on his shoulders and the top of his head. His armor itself though is colored a strange ice blue with green details.
    Powers and Weapons: He can shoot Fireballs from his hand and form whips as well, he keeps a sword hilt inside the belt that he uses as a controlled lava blade.

Finisher: Antilwhip: Flame forms an anti-body whip and hits the Genemon, curing it. After usage though he can't use his whips for awhile

Finisher 2: Fire Apocalypse: Flame charges up a bright white inferno on his shoulders and it forms a sphere around him. The inferno is released in a powerful wave. Inside of the flames are the anti-bodies. After usage the user normally is in critical condition.

Used in Pokepals: It was able to burn down a forest or city or possibly an island.

Pokemon: Armor Base: Espeon, Other: Charmeleon. The Espeon base is very precise and doesn't mess up on any caculations, it shows no emotion and can be brutal. The Charmeleon part of him is fierce and rather evil
    Last edited by Flame_; 7th May 2010 at 07:36 PM.

Both are in, but Flamealex, your Armor base would be a Charmeleon and he couldn't have a Charzard yet. Other than that, both are fine!

Ask Pony Discord

So I can't?

I love lickies!

That's better Flame.

Pema, I reserved you a spot, don't worry.

Ask Pony Discord

Oh thanks"

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

I forgot the Powers and Weapons, so I edited my post.

By the way, is it KAH-mehn, or ka-MEHN?

Depends on which character is saying it, some say it KAH-mehn and others say it ka-MEHN. But from what I've heard, its most often KAH-mehn, though for some reason it seems in clips I find it pronounced that way in English but with more infasis on the second syllable in Japanese.

Also, Flame, no offense, but could you tone down Inferno's second finisher's power a bit?

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast