Kamen Rider Den-O: Towards the Future *Me, Derier, and Flame!*

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Den-O: Towards the Future *Me, Derier, and Flame!*

Default Kamen Rider Den-O: Towards the Future *Me, Derier, and Flame!*

Plot: It’s been two years since the final battle with the evil Singularity Point Kai and his Imagin army, who had invaded the past in hopes of restoring their destroyed future. Kai channeled all his memories and will into creating the Death Imagin, but Kamen Riders Den-O and Zeronos, along with their good Imagin allies, managed to destroy the Death Imagin, killing Kai as well. Kai took most of the evil Imagin with him, but the good Imagin survived. His mission as Den-O completed, Ryotaro was finally able to return the Rider Pass and resume his normal life.

In the present, Ryotaro is allowed to have a reunion with his friends aboard the train of time DenLiner, as well as meet back up with Sakurai Yuuto and his Imagin partner Deneb. But the reunion is interrupted when a woman named Tracy arrives in another time train called the KaraLiner from the future. Along with her Imagin partner Dila, she has returned from the future to get help against a new threat, the Aijr, dinosaur-like creatures from another timeline are somehow ending up in different areas of history, causing havoc and destruction, threatening the time stream. They appear in groups of three, too much for one Rider to handle. Thus, Ryotaro takes up the mantle of Den-O once more to defend the time stream, but is something much worse going on?

My OC:

Name: Tracy Connors
    Rider Name: Kamen Rider Karasu
    Personality: Can be shy when not in battle, but when it calls for it, she can be very serious. She’s proud of her heritage and that she’s a Kamen Rider. She’s protective of her friends and will do whatever it takes to protect them.
    History: A Singularity Point from the future who came back in time to get help against the Aijr. She was a normal American that lived in Japan, until the Aijr threat occurred and she became the Rider of the KaraLiner, Kamen Rider Karasu. She became contracted to the Imagin Dila, who will fight by her side through thick and thin. Dila is skunk based and as a unique power can turn into a normal skunk. She uses the Kara Buckle to transform, it resembles turbine with a train track runing through it, another half one extending out of it.
    Forms:
    Archer Form: Her default form. It’s motif is a crow. Like the other Riders, the fabric is black, with red wrist guards and armored knee and hip pads, as well as anklets. The chest is primarily grey with a pair of red tracks running down the breast plate. The shoulder pads are also red. Her face plate is primarily black with a red track down the middle and a red visor shaped like bird wings. Her primary weapon is the KaraGasher in bow form, making a bow capable of firing energy arrows, as well as having blades to be used as a melee weapon. She can also have the blades facing in opposite directions for a more useful close quarters style. In this form the train track on her belt runs dialgonally right to left.
    Guard Form: When possessed by Dila, she becomes Guard Form. The armor becomes bulkier for better defense and in place of black is purple, and in place of red his white. The face plate has purple eyes fitting the face with a white stripe down the middle and the back of the armor. In this form, she wields the KaraGasher as a staff and has high defense. Generally, it works similar to Rod Form. The Staff can be split in two to become a par of tonfa. In this form, the buckle's track runs right to left.
    Full Charges:
    Perfect Shot: In Archer Form with the KaraGasher in bow form, she forms an energy arrow, pulling it back as a massive amount of red light surges into it. She then fires, hitting the target through the heart.
    Gyro Cutter: Charges energy into the cutter mode KaraGasher, then spins around and tosses it though the target, catching it as it returns and the target explodes.
    Guardian Impact: In Staff Form, the KaraGasher becomes a charged with purple energy and she charges the target, smashing them with her staff.
    Grand Cross: Charges her KaraGasher with energy then delivers and swings it so she smashes their neck, with her Tonfa crossing as she does so.

The KaraLiner looks like a steam locamotive with a crow appearence to it, the second resembline a skunk. Its first car can fire bird-like missiles. The second card's head raises up and can spit acid.

Ok, characters needed:

DenLiner Owner
    Hana
    Naomi
    Momotaros
    Urataros
    Kintaros
    Ryutaros
    Deneb
    Sieg

I'll take first pick and take Momotaros.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kamen Rider Den-O: Towards the Future *Me, Derier, and Flamealex!*

I am so taking Deneb!!!!! Oh and G'zilla change the title to just say Flame to keep it simple.

Default Re: Kamen Rider Den-O: Towards the Future *Me, Derier, and Flame!*

Done. You're also Ryotaro if I remember right. And Derier is Yuuto. Ok, his turn.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

New Edit: Now I will be playing Deneb and controling ZeroLiner and G'wolf will be taking control of Dila and Karaliner. We will still be splitting up the Taros and others as well.

I will take Rytaros!

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

I will take Sieg and Hana.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Owner

Blog Entries

^Denliner, or one of my characters.

I'll Urataros and Naomi. That it?

BTW, like in the show, Seig can possess any of the Riders, though they would get Wing Form, the finisher and weapons would be diffrent, we've only seen that happen with Vega Form and New Den-O and that's how it worked so...Anyway, are we ready to start?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yep I'mm ready!!!

OOC: Ok here we go!

Naomi, while normally happy and excited, was much more so today. As per usual, she was busy making coffees of all sorts, which while humans found them disgusting, Imagin loved them. "Alright everyone!" she called. "How are decorations coming! Ryotaro-san is returning today! We have to make sure everything is perfect!"

"Come on Sempai, is that as far as you can reach?" asked Urataros, trying to help Momotaros put up a 'Welcome Back Ryotaro!' sign.

Momotaros growled. "I'm doing the best I can turtle!" yelled the hotheaded Imagin, trying to reach high enough to put up his side, but unable to get the correct stand to do so. "Bear! Come give me a boost!"

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Owner walked into the car, he sat down and took out his double sided spoon. "Naomi, my lunch please."

"La la la" sang Rytaros as he colored in a picture of him and Ryotaro. He finished it off and hung it up on the wall right next to the sign. He laughed and cried "Ryotaro will love my picture, its perfect!"

Yuuto walked into DenLiner and went up to Momotaros. "When are we supposed to arive at the Milk Dipper? I also have to pick up Deneb, he insisted on buying a gift."

"Ohhhhh, what am I going to buy?" wondered Deneb out loud. He walked into a small gift shop and looked for something that he knew Ryotaro would love. He found a small picture frame where you could place pictures of peoples heads around the frame. He laughed and bought it, and as he ran to the Milk Dipper he put small pictures of peoples heads into the slots.
    Last edited by Derier44; 9th July 2010 at 10:47 AM.

Naomi prepared a special plate of rice for the owner, the flag was the same, but it had a sparkler on the top since it was a special occasion. Naomi brought the plate to him. "Here you go Owner-sama!" she said setting it in front of him. "Enjoy!" she said, turning and seeing Ryutaro's drawing. "That's great Ryu-san!" she said, smiling. "Ryotaro will love it!"

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Owner was dead silent as he ate his rice letting the flag fall.

"Dumb Momo." said Ryotaru as he slapped him in the back of the head. He then hopped on a row of tables and ran away so Momotaros couldn't catch him.

Blog Entries

Sieg relaxed in the Denliner, he walked up to where everyone else was.

Momotaros growled at Ryutaros but looked to Yuuto. "Soon, I know that much." he said, trying to get the banner up. "Stupid sign!" he yelled. They hit a bump on the track, causing Momotaros to fall on top of Yuuto.

OOC: Should I also be the Owner of the KaraLiner or should that just be Tracy like Yuuto owns the ZeroLiner?

Naomi brought Seig some coffee. "There you go, Seig-sama." she said, respecting the prideful Imagin.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast