Kamen Rider Avian *Me and Knight of Day!*

Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Avian *Me and Knight of Day!*

Default Kamen Rider Avian *Me and Knight of Day!*

Sequal to our Star Wars RP.

Plot: After adventures in their home timeline, Anakin Jr. and Alex, as well as the Imagin Puma and Rohan, finally leave the Star Wars Universe for another timeline in need of help. Arriving in a world in the Kamen Rider multiverse with the help of the DenLiner, they find themselves in an abandoned construction site, soon recieving the ability to become Kamen Riders from a dieing scientist so they can stop an out of control robot named Paragon and his army of Biodroids from conquering the Earth. More adventures will await them in the future, but for now, they've got a world to save.

Name:
    Kamen Rider Name: (If not a Kamen Rider, leave blank)
    Animal Base: (Paragon's robots are all based off of animals as well)
    Personality:
    History:
    Armor Appearence:
    Weapons/Equipment: (the Kamen Riders in this RP use DNA samples from animals contained in computer chip they carry with them to create weapons other than their armor base)
    Finishers:
    -Rider Kick: (Just has to be a type of kick, can be named or have any other effects you like so long as it is a kick make Finisher 1 on non-Kamen Riders)
    -Finisher 2: (Involves one of their weapons or their physical bodies)
    -Finisher 3: (Ultimate move, takes a lot of energy to utilize and only reserved for the most powerful enemies)
    -Prey Drive: (a move where you tear the DNA computer out of the target robot and can use it to gain a new weapon)

Name: Anakin Skywalker Jr., though he'll normally use an assumed last name.
    Kamen Rider Name: Avian
    Animal Base: Falcon
    Personality: Kind, brave, protective of his friends and those he cares about, sometimes hot headed.
    History: Truely, the son of Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars Timeline. He's a Singularity Point, meaning changes to the timestream have no effect on him and he can travel through time. In this timeline, he assumes the identity of a young kid from a hard area of town, who chose to help others instead of join a gang or such. After becoming Avian, he fights Paragon's forces to protect everyone he cares about.
    Armor Appearence: Black with a red falcon on the chest, gloves, visor of his helmet, has a black cape and overall looks like a knight's armor, only more streamlined and has a beak-like vasor.
    Weapons/Equipment: Wing Saber: A broadsword with multiple blades on the main one resembling a wing. Quil Mace: A mace based off a porcupine's quils, thus has long quils covering the head. Fin Blade: a pair of blades that appear on his forearms based off baracuda fins, can also be thrown like boomarangs. Cape Wing: His cape can convert into a pair of wings for flight. Raptor Slayer: A Gaia Memory weapon provided for him by Shroud that not only upgraded his suit but provides the ability to perform a Maximum Drive to free Biodroids.
    Finishers:
    -Rider Kick: Raptor Kick: Uses his wings to fly high into the air, then comes down at the target with a drilling double kick to the chest, then flips off and lands.
    -Finisher 2: Needle Shower: Holds his mace overhead and trusts it forwards, sending a onslaught of razor sharp explosive needles at the opponent.
    -Finisher 3: Bird of Prey: Flies up into the air with his wings, carrying his opponant with him. He releases them and uses his Wing Saber to hack away at them from all sides while flying around them before allowing them to fall, throwing his sword into them for the finishing blow.
    -Prey Drive: Divebomb: Flies at the opponent at high speeds and drives his hand clear through their computer, lifting them high into the air and tearing out their DNA disk, then letting them fall to the ground.
    -Maximum Drive: Falcon Assault: Inserts the Falcon Memory into his Raptor Slayer, causing his wings to form. He then flies high into the air and descends with an energized slash through the target.

Name: Puma
    Kamen Rider Name: None, she's an Imagin
    Age: Her physical form is roughtly the same age as that of Anakin Jr., though being an Imagin, her true spirit is older.
    Animal Base: skunk
    Personality: Protective, motherly, friendly, she can be viscious if she is protecting someone she cares about.
    History: An Imagin that entered contract with Anakin Jr. when he was a baby, but had Padme make a wish so she'd not disappear. The wish was to protect Jr. from harm, which she eventually completed but still watch over him. She can possess his Avian Armor to turn him into Defense Form, giving him a high ability to protect himself as well as a staff.
    Armor Appearence: She looks like a humanoid with a skunk-like snout and a serrated tail. When she possesses Avian's armor, it makes his suit take on a more skunk like appearence and coloration.
    Weapons/Equipment: Her tail is a weapon. She can also project blasts of acidic chemicals from her mouth or tail tip. She can use a skunk spray from her tail tip but rarely likes to.
    Finishers: (For Avian's Defense Form)
    -Rider Kick: Acid Kick: Puma seperates and uses her acidic chemical blast to launch him forwards, striking the target with a bicycle kick, his feet covered in acid.
    -Finisher 2: Grand Impact: The staff extends and is coated with acidic energy. He then swings it around and slashes the opponent, causing them to explode.
    -Finisher 3: Acid Storm: Jumps into the air and fires a rain of acidic energy blasts into the opponent, melting them.
    -Prey Drive: Impaler: Extends the staff straight threw the Biodroid's chest, forcing the DNA disk out the back.

Name: Paragon
    Kamen Rider Name: (If not a Kamen Rider, leave blank)
    Animal Base: Various
    Personality: Logical, cunning, intellgent, commanding, evil beyond reason.
    History: In plot
    Armor Appearence: By outside appearences, Paragon doesn't look threatening at first glance, looking just like a sleek, grey colored humanoid robot with blowing red eyes. However, he is equiped with hundrids of animal DNA samples, allowing him to take a multitude of forms.
    Weapons/Equipment: vary but primary weapon is a halberd (a spear with an axe head attached) that changes depending on what animal he's using.
    Finishers:
    -Finisher 1: Cyber Darkness: spins his halberd in front of him rapidly, causing a beam of dark energy to fire out at the opponent.
    -Finisher 2: Bombardment Laser: fires a barrage of red energy beams from his hands rapidly into the target, ending with one huge energy blast.
    -Finisher 3: Last Resort: No data aviliable.

Name: Rohan
    Kamen Rider Name: He's an Imagin
    Animal Base: Dremtium, a wolf-like creature of the Star Wars Universe.
    Personality: Humble, kind, friendly, easy to get along with. Very loyal to his 'master'.
    History: An Imagin that got contracted to Alex during the battle with Darth Legion. His wish was to protect the Skywalker family eternally, which he still does with Jr.
    Armor Appearence: A humaniod wolf-like creature with silver markings. When he possesses Wolfen's armor, it becomes somewhat bulker armored and becomes Attack Form, gaining high offensive abilities and a pair of sai.
    Weapons/Equipment: he uses his claws in battle but also has a pair of sai. These are tranfered to Wolfen.
    Finishers: For Wolfen Attack Form
    -Rider Kick: Strike Kick: Jumps into the air and does a 360 spin, kicking the target in the head.
    -Finisher 2: Wolf Fang: Drives both sai into the target's chest, driving them back before jumpping up and landing a powerful punch into them.
    -Finisher 3: Full Moon Assault: slashes the opponent numerious times before doing a spinning slash, causing a full moon to appear behind them before they explode.
    -Prey Drive: skillfully slashes the opponent's chest to open the biocomputer and then pulls the DNA disk out.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 15th May 2010 at 01:14 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Kamen Rider Avian *Me and Knight of Day!*

Name: Alex Grovan
    Kamen Rider Name: Wolfen
    Animal Base: Wolf
    Armor Appearance: Grey with blue highlights, the helmet's mouth piece having wolf-like fangs and teeth, ears, and a blue visor. Has an overall assassin appearance to it.
    Personality: Alex isn't very outgoing, and often runs from enemies.
    History: Alex was abandoned by his father, and his mother's location is unknown. Alex does not know where his birthplace is exactly.

He is using a parallell Alex, who was brought up in the Kamen Rider world. The Parallell Alex is 23 years old.
    Weapons/Equipment: Luna Saber: A blue kantana with a hilt resembling a wolf's head, has silver trim as well, Constrictor Whip: A long whip with a anaconda head design on the hilt and the whip looking like a snake body.
    Finishers:
    -Rider Kick: Hunters Moon: Howls loudly at the opponent, energy rings going out and forming a full moon symbol behind them and stunning them, letting Wolfen charge forwards on all fours at high speeds before springing forwards with a double kick to their chest, launching them backwards through the moon symbol, which shatters.
    -Finisher 2: Amazon Smash: Wraps the Constrictor Whip around the opponent before spinning around, carrying them with it, finally turning and slamming them overhead into the ground with incredible force.
    -Finisher 3: Lunar Gathering: Wolfen runs around the enemy in a circle, forming multiple illusion copies of himself that then howl holding up the Lunar Saber, a full moon appearing in the sky and its light making the swords glow brightly. They all rush forwards and perform an energized slash, but while the enemy is distracted and taking blows from the illusions, the real Wolfen leaps high into the air in front of the moon and comes down with a front flip energized slash and bisects the opponent in half down the middle, after which his illusions merge back into him.
    -Prey Drive: Wolf's Fang: Wolfen charges forwards and his mask's mouth plate opens into a mouth (keep his real mouth protect still) and pounces on the opponent, biting into them and trashing them about before throwing them away, the DNA disk still in his mouth.

OOC: Guess we can start now.

The DenLiner had been heading through a tunnel for several hours as it went between dimmensions.

Jr. looked out the window. "So this is what it's like going between dimmensions." he said, he was only about 10 years old, but not only was he a skilled padawan to Alex, he was also a young time traveler.

Rohan looked to Alex as he drank a cup of coffee Naomi had made for him. "Intresting isn't it master?"

Ask Pony Discord

"Yeah. Although, I like normal Time Traveling better," Alex said.

Jr. jumped down. "I wonder what's with the tunnel though."

The DenLiner's Owner set behind them eating a plate of rice. "These tunnels are gaps in time." he said. "Because we're moving from one timeline to another, it manafests as a tunnel."

Ask Pony Discord

"I see..," Alex said.

"Something else you should know, when we enter that line, you will take on the persona of your counterpart in it." said the Owner.

Jr. blinked. "What do you mean?" he asked, unaware that his age was slowly changing physically towards 18.

Ask Pony Discord

Alex was not changing at all. "Well, that's kind of sad..."

"Your alternate self is 23 years old." said Puma. "So that should do something."

"You may just look like your 23 already." said Rohan.

Ask Pony Discord

"...That's probably why I'm not changing...," Alex said.

Jr. looked at himself. "Wow! And I'm starting to get memories as well."

"We know this from Kamen Rider Decade, in his multiverse, when he traveled to a new world, he'd take on the persona of an existing person." said the Owner. "We'll he hails from another multiverse entirely, it still makes sense the same happens here."

Ask Pony Discord

"...So that means I have an identical twin in a different dimension?" Alex asked.

"Yes." said the Owner. "All timelines diverge from the same source. We all have counterparts in various universes."

Ask Pony Discord

"I see..," Alex said.

"So I'm becoming my counterpart?" asked Jr.

The Owner nodded. "Yes, you will have their memories and your own, when you leave, they will take your place with memories of everything that transpires while you are them, but not of the things you remember from prior."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast