Kamehameha Middle School (various series)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamehameha Middle School (various series)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Kamehameha Middle School (various series)

This is quite possibly my most random idea ever. It's an RP about a school where being totally obsessed with anime, manga and video games is a requirement to get in or teach. *puffs on inhaler* There are still normal classes, they're just taught by total wackjobs.

Rules:

My SU:
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Default Re: Kamehameha Middle School (various series)

Name:Daemon Somera

Teacher/Student:Student

Appearance: Daemon has jet black hair reaching down to his chin. His hair often covers his dark brown eyes, but most of the time he'll push it out of the way, so it only covers his left. He stands at 5'4" with a medium build, and his skin is moderately tanned. He'll normally wear a plain black t-shirt, sometimes with pop-cult ire references on them, dark blue jeans, black and white skating shoes, and a silver chain around his neck.

Personality: Daemon is the kind of person you don't want to piss off. He's extremely hot-headed, and easily holds grudges. He'll often overestimate his strength and put himelf into fights, he can't win. When angry, Daemon has been known to snap and become a completely different person. A person of rage and destruction. Although he is just aregular person, Daemon has been known to have sudden burst of power similar to those in Dragonball Z and several other fictional worlds.

If he lightens up to someone, Daemon will become his nerdy more easy going self. Constantly joking around and making references that many people don't understand.

Favorite Animanga:Dragonball Z, Rosario Vampire, and Shugo Chara, but hates to admit it.

Clubs and extracurricular stuff:Retro Gaming Club, Experimental Anime Simulation, People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon, Fictional Martial Arts, British Sci Fi Club

Other: GALICK GUN!! (I do not like the Kamehameha wave, for Vegeta is better than Goku)
    Last edited by Majin Mew; 8th September 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Lelouche Lamperouge
    Teacher/Student: Student
    Subject (if teacher):
    Appearance: http://www.mangacastle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lelouch_lemperouge.jpg
    Personality: Due to his aristrocratic upbringing, Lelouche, while intelligent and cultured, is also arrogant. He is also amoral, willing to sacrifice quite a bit for himself, though he's also willing to work towards a greater good as well.
    Favorite Animanga: He likes Pokemon and Lucky Star.
    Clubs and extracurricular stuff: Video Game Club, World Domination Club
    Other: Kamerhamer har!
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Name: Lelouche Lamperouge
    Subject (if teacher):
    Appearance: http://www.mangacastle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lelouch_lemperouge.jpg
    Personality: Due to his aristrocratic upbringing, Lelouche, while intelligent and cultured, is also arrogant. He is also amoral, willing to sacrifice quite a bit for himself, though he's also willing to work towards a greater good as well.
    Favorite Animanga: He likes Pokemon and Lucky Star.
    Clubs and extracurricular stuff: Video Game Club, World Domination Club
    Other: Kamerhamer har!

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Could I reserve a spot please? :o I'll post my SU when I have a bit more time
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Name: Bre Cambridge
    Appearance: Bre has mid-length auburn hair with violet eyes. She has black cat ears underneath her violet beret. She is 5'4" with a very fit body. She always wears a black sweater and purple and black plaid skirt.
    Personality: A hyperactive crazed yet serious Otaku. Usually has a very happy personality unless you get on her bad side!
    Favorite Animanga: Nana
    Clubs and extracurricular stuff: Wannabe Rockstar Club, Computer Club
    Other: KAAAAAMEEEE...HAAAAMEEE...HA!

Current Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Name: Sola Terris

Subject (if teacher): N/A

Appearance: Sola has bright blue-green eyes that stick out because she has pale skin. Her hair is long, and it's golden-blond. She likes to keep it in a ponytail to the side. Sola wears orange tanktops and denim jeans with neon blue and neon yellow Nikes. She has a silver charm bracelet on her right wrist, a black choker around her neck, and in her ponytail holder she has fire and water symbol charms. Sola is tall, skinny, and lightweight.

Personality: Sola is a cheerful, happy-go-lucky person. When she is made, though, you'll want to be far away because she explodes like a volcano o3o Sola is known for being emotional and sensitive, though she tries not to let is show. She loves her friends and family. Sola is an oblivious person--she can barely realize anything going around her because she's got her head up in the clouds. XD

Favorite Animanga : Pokemon, Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Toradora!, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, Shakugan no Shana, etc.

Clubs and extracurricular stuff : Literature Club, Computer club, Anime Obsession club, Manga Obsession club, Video games club, etc

Other: Sola is often called Amber because of her hair.

KAAAAAMEEEE...HAAAAMEEE...HA!
    Last edited by Aetheria; 11th September 2011 at 02:34 PM.
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

Blog Entries

All are accepted/reserved! About the classes, science may teach anime physics, math may use random squiggly symbols instead of numbers, etc.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Awesome! Then I shall control both of them unless anyone objects to this. Either way, I claim the math teacher.

Blog Entries

Is that a reservation request? If so then GRANTED!

Blog Entries

I call dibs on the Phys Ed. teacher who is also the coach of the mecha piloting team!

Blog Entries

I think we're gonna need to warp time into 48-hour days to fit all these things in. GRANTED though.

There doesn't have to just be one teacher, my school has four that teach simultaneously. I give up science and claim a second gym teacher. Unless MoP has a problem with this.

Blog Entries

S'all good, though I don't see how it'd work, if you want to, it's cool. Since I wanted to add a martial arts team, how about your guy controls the main gym class, while my guy is in charge of the optional sports teams?

While I have a feelig yourgym teacher is going to bethe most unique and random chracter ever. Mine will be extremely serious, ad a complete rip-off of a well known character.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast