Just Survive - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Survive

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just Survive

"Alright Rosa... I need your help my dear..... we need to find water, fast!" Mila muttered and tossed a pokeball, revealing her gardevoir. They then set out in search of water...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just Survive

Ray slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up, and looked around. His surroundings took Ray aback and he thought to himself, "What the........what am I doing in a forest?" No one seemed to be near him, so he stretched, and slowly stood up. Oddly enough, he began to recall the time when his mom forced him to go to some stupid camp as a kid, where they taught him different survival skills. "The first thing you must do if you are lost in a specific area is to look for food and water. This is all around you. You just need to know where to look, and make sure that you don't panic," Ray remembered his camp counselor saying to the group sternly. Knowing that, he released Scrafty from his pokeball, put on his hat, and began walking though the woods, looking for edible roots and water holes.

Hang the DJ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12