Start Ups Journey through Unova! (Start UP) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey through Unova! (Start UP)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Journey through Unova! (Start UP)

After a rather pleasant walk through route 1, Tailisu arrived at Accumula Town. He was planning to rest for a while before returning on his journey. While walking, he came across a strange group building what seems to be a stage. Curiosity got the best of him as he decided to wait a while to see what's up.

Agent K eventually happened upon a gathering near the centre of town. Someone was setting up a stage here. He could only assume that this was the group that he had read about in his mission statement. Team Plasma. An organisation seeking to liberate all Pokemon. While K found it extremely difficult to take a group with such a ludicrous goal seriously, the higher-ups were obviously taking the threat to heart. If Team Rocket was to gain a foothold in Unova, Team Plasma would have to be wiped out.

He wandered back into an alley way and climbed a set of stairs so that he could gain a vantage point upon an upper level walk way. From the ground, it was difficult to see anything of the stage. But from here, he could see quite clearly. As he watched the stage being set up, he could make out the workers but had trouble identifying their bizaar choice of uniform. He took out a pair of binoculars to get a closer look. They were wearing...

"Chain mail?" Agent K scoffed. He checked the lenses of his binoculars to make certain that they were functioning correctly, then peered through them again. "Who are these guys?"

@SquadalaGuy; Can you kinda turn down the randomness a bit?

When Chris wandered out of the center, he saw a large crowd gather around the stage. He could see a few hooded men in alleyways and leaning on pillars, but wandered into the crowd. As he watched, a group of strange people walked on stage.

One of them was a middle aged man, wearing different clothes from the others. With him, he had six other differently dressed old men and a strange young man with a baseball cap. The middle aged man began speaking.

“Welcome, and thank you for coming to see this small speach held by Team Plasma! I am Ghetsis, a member of Team Plasma and one of our kings advisors, the Seven Sages. Now you all must be wondering; who are these people? Why did they call us here? Well let me tell you. We are Team Plasma....and speak of Pokemon Liberation.”

“'Pokemon Liberation? What for?' is what some would say. Pokemon are powerful creatures, capable of unknown potential, and what do we do? We lock them in Pokeballs!” At this last sentence, the middle aged man looked angry; the younger man next to him, however, looked absolutly furious.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Amber watched intently as the man in the cap shouted, "Yes... Why do you people not understand? Pokemon are not simply slaves to be jailed away in capsules!"

As soon as he uttered the word slave, howls of disagreement broke out in the crowd. One of the strangely dressed men - Ghetsis - raised a hand and coughed, silencing everyone.

"Thank you, N," he said. "As our king says, Pokemon are not our slaves to keep in Poke Balls. As long as they are sealed away in those jails, they will never be perfect creatures. We do not allow them to be."

"Hey, mister Ghetsis sir!" Amber shouted, unable to keep quiet any longer. "But they enjoy being with us! That's all that matters, right?"

Her Archen let out a squawk to show that he agreed.

She received her reply in the form of an angry glare from the men on the stage, as well as a look of bewilderment from the man in the cap. Ghetsis cleared his throat again and kept speaking, "We of Team Plasma righteously believe that they should be released from our command and left to live as their own beings. Without our control, they will finally be able to reach their real, untamed potential."

Blog Entries

Danny was too distracted of the reunion of his sister Lucia Cridland. Better known as Pike Queen Lucy. "Yipes! Lets get out of here!" said Hentay. The fat donkey ran with
    his Beldum. "So lil' bro, ready to start becoming a gym leader?" said Lucy. "Yep! You bet i am!" said Danny. "Skourp skour skuorpi skourpi! (Hey, theres a creepy man here with his cosplayer friends called Etzio from Assasians Creed!)" said Skourpi. "Huh, let me guess, Ghetsis, right?" said Lucy. "#DEEEEEEEENISSSSS!!! DEEEEEEEEEENNIIISSSSSSS!!!!#" retardly sang Danny. "Now before I go- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SINGING?" said Ghetsis. "Oy! Dont tease my bro! I'll teach you a lesson!" said Lucy. "Very well. PLASMAAAAAAA!!! ATTACK!!!!" said Ghetsis. "PLASMAAAAAA!!!" shouted the goons. "Lets battle!" said the Cridlands.

FLASH FLASH! (team plasma logo)

As both the grunts sent out crappy patrats, it was just a few minutes until Lucy's Seviper and Danny's Skourpi defeated the stupid Patrats. "Plasmaaah..." softly said the grunts. "RETREAAAAT!!!" The grunts ran. "You were lucky. Until next time. GHETSIS AWAY!" said Ghetsis. "Bye Dennis!" said Danny. "YOU LITTLE BUTTHOLE!! I'LL GRAB YOU BY THE NECK
    AND..." said Ghetsis as he walked away in anger. "Thanks sis" said Danny. "Let me tell
    you: that nightmare? I think Ghetsis may
    have used a MareRay on you. Its made
    from a fusion of bad spirits and Dream Mist.
    I think it only affecyed you because a grunt
    somehow hated you. But i defeated him
    anyway" said Lucy. "...Lets move on." said Danny, as Lucy bid him goodbye and Danny and Skourpi moved onwards to Striation City.

OOC: Ignoring Squadalla's post...

Chris couldn't believe what he was hearing. Separation from pokemon? Impossible! But he did think it made some sense. After all, separation of pokemon would help pokemon...and humans. Chris briefly touched the fierce burn on his left arm, but realized what he was doing and took his hand away. Ghetsis continued to speak. "You see, the pokeball, by design, is able to capture a pokemon in all aspects. A Pokemon that killed innocents one day becomes entirely tame the next. Pokemon are forced to become slaves by the very function of the pokeball. Which is why I ask you; release your pokemon. Let them decide. Come away, King N, Fellow servants of the king." The Grunts began packing up, and soon Team Plasma left town.

The Hooded Man grimaced. It looked like Team Plasmas speech might've been enough to convince people to release their pokemon. He and his comrades nodded to each other, than made off to Nacrene.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Midori arrived in Accumula just in time to hear Ghetsis' speech and it made her furious. Not just her either she could feel the anger from her partner as well as other Pokemon at the speech and sadness from those whose trainers fell for Ghetsis' foolish words and released their friends. Midori heard some trainers speak up against Team Plasma and she was glad they did. "Pokemon aren't forced into anything. They become tame when they like or respect their trainers. Pokeballs don't force them to listen, they do that of their own accord," she said to no one in particular. True some trainers abused pokemon but there were many who treated them as friends. 'Pokemon aren't always innocent either' she thought to herself looking at Sentai and thinking of their past.

Blog Entries

Tailisu was a bit shaken due to the speech the weird group gave but he knew that Radiant wanted to stay with him, they have been together since it's birth. Tailisu went to the Pokemon Center to get supplies, not needing to prove his friendship with the group.

Blog Entries

Danny and Skourpi have been traveling Route 2 and now they saw a Trainer with a hat and orange singlet.

(!)

"What the...?" said Danny. "HI. I LIKE POKEMON. LET'S BATTLE!"

FLASH FLASH! (dramatic zoom out)

"Oh no...OH NOES!!!!" said Danny. The trainer (called Jimmy) used a Patrat. Skourpi used Poison Sting. It hit Patrat and was poisoned. "OH GREAT! PATRAT USE TACKLE!" "Patrat paratrat!" said the Pokemon. But it fainted from posioning just after a few seconds.

#DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAAH!!!# sang the BGM.

"I won! Yippie! I steal your money now." said Danny. They ran away. Straight to Stratiton City. A shady man appeared, watching Danny. "Huh. I hope my son N will deal with this later." said the shady man. Unaware of this 'N', Danny and Skourpi headed to the city and healed Skourpi up. His next goal: The Trio Badge.

It was all that Agent K could do to keep himself from bursting in to laughter through out the speech as he watched from the balcony. Liberation for Pokemon? Rediculous. These creatures existed to be enslaved. He peered through his bonoculars one more time as Team Plasma left the scene. He could see very clearly that many of the gruns had Poke Balls attached to their belts.

"Hypocrits." He muttered to himself.

After a short time, he made his way back down the stairs and back to street level.

"No, Rex! You don't eat that!" Amber snatched her Archen away from the shelf. "Bad! Bad Rex!"

It had been roughly an hour since the weird announcement at the town plaza and Amber had already forgotten every detail. She had been looking through the shelves of the Pokemon Center's mart and taking anything she liked the look of when Rex caught sight of those shiny bottles of Antidote.

"Ar archen!" the bird screeched at the top of his voice, making everyone else in the Pokemon Center drop their items and cover their ears. He flapped his underdeveloped wings, showering Amber with feathers.

"Out!" the clerk shouted. "Get out of my store!"

"Meanie," Amber muttered as she trudged out of the Pokemon Center. She turned to Rex. "Geez, all your fault, Rex!"

The Archen hugged her face and rubbed his beak against her head as if to say sorry.

"Well, nothin' else to see here and the food's not good. I'm movin'!" she shouted to nobody in particular and headed for the Route 2 gate.

Blog Entries

A girl appeared in Striation City when Danny was preparing to battle the 3 gym leaders of the city. "Look's like your Skourpi can't handle Chilli, right?" said the girl. "How do you know?" said Danny. "Well, i have three elemental monkeys, but i actullay gave all of them to Cheren, Bianca, and Hilbert. Or was it Hilda?" said the girl. "But i do, however, have a Ducklett. It was abanded from a trainer called Dennis." "You mean Ghetsis used to have a disguise before he had N?" said Danny. "That's total randomness." said the girl. Danny felt like a person controlling the land was also controlling him. But that's just silly. "I'll take the Ducklett. I'll also call him Crackers." said Danny.

#Dah dah dah, dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah DAH!!# You got a Ducklett!

Moves: Aerial Ace (unkown TM), Water Gun, Defog and Water Sport. (ablity: Hydration, male)

Now Danny and his Pokemon were ready to battle Chilli. But first, they were going to explore the town.

Chris and Nobunaga began running towards Striaton Town, beating normal trainers along the way. Chris turned to Nobunaga. "From what I know, Striaton has a Gym...Think you can handle it?" Nobunaga started jumping up and down.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Midori walked along route 2 with Sentai battling trainers and pokemon along the way. "Striaton City has a gym. I wonder what kind of pokemon they use there." Midori said to her partner.

"Pawn pawn," Sentai replied pointing to his stomach.

"I guess it is a good time to eat some lunch. I should also check on the egg that mom gave me as well.

Midori sat down making lunch for her and Sentai, and after eating she took care of her egg before moving along.

Blog Entries

After getting a Great Ball from a Pokeball "lover", looking at a blackboard full of sh*tty stuff about status problems (which Danny drew a dick-and-"you know what" on it) and Looking at derpy Stunfisk at the middle of night, Danny saw a "sexy(?)" scientist, called Fennel. About the same age as him, Fennel was lovely, and probaly the same looks as a female scientist does, but the ONLY difference is that she wore a flower on her head. "HELLOOOOOOOOOO SCIENTIST!" said Danny in a sultry voice. "FERRET OFF!" said Fennel, using "Spicy Poffin Cherri Berry" Pepper spray on Danny's eyes. "AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! IT BUUUUURNNNSSSS!!!!" said Danny. "Sorry, i did'nt know you were Derrick the DJ...." said Fennel. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAMMME?" said Danny, still painfully in pain with pepper spray eyes. "I just love your nightclub!" said fennel. "I got something for you, It's the C-Gear Plus!" "C-Gear what?" said Danny.

C-Gear Plus! It has NEEEW features!

PM people during your adventures! Connect to NPCs! Go to Entralink and do NEW Fun Fest Missions!

Get one today!

"What the hell is that guy above me?" said Danny, looking at the voice above.

You got the C-Gear Plus!

"Ok, let's go battle the gym leader!" said Danny.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast