Start Ups Journey Of Johto!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Journey Of Johto!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Journey Of Johto!!

OOC: Why does everything happen when I'm asleep or doing something away from home?

Skipping a bit...

IC: Alfred walked away from Professor Elm's lab, his new Totodile perched on his shoulder. "So, lil' buddy, ready to get on the road?"

"Toto," came the response. "Dile."

Alfred's excitement, however, was to be short-lived, as he started walking down Rt. 29 and saw:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Sociopath View Post
    OOC: Ah? I should probably catch a Pokemon myself.

Something rustled in the bushes. Cole shifted his gaze. A head with long, white hair was protruding from the bushes.

"Yugi-boy! Fancy a duel?" The effeminate man asked, emerging from the thicket. He was wearing a red suit, and had a deck of cards in his hand.

"You're on!" Cole said. A rune shaped like an eye appeared on his forehead and glowed. He took out a deck, and began dueling.

"Alright, I'll put one monster face down, and a trap card, and I'll end my turn." Pegasus said.

"I'll throw a Pokeball at you!" Cole said. He tossed the ball at Pegasus' head, knocking the man out. He then took Pegasus' wallet and checked the man's body for any Pokemon. Like maybe an Oddish. Oddish was badass.
    Alfred blinked. And blinked again. What the... "You just saw that too, right?" he asked Totodile.

"Toto?"

Alfred blinked again and rubbed his eyes. Am I already seeing things?

OOC: Seriously, WTF?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Registered User Crimson Penguin's Avatar

OOC: Yes. Wtf? I dunno wether to say captured or not...
    PoTD:

Oh, and @Harpy; caught.
    PoTD:

Agent K soon arrived in Cherrygrove City, bypassing the pale girl who had been so concerned for his well-being earlier. She had been in the middle of a battle with a particularly vexed Hoothoot at the time and hoped that it would serve as enough of a distraction.

He arrived at the Pokemon Centre, had his Bellsprout and his new Sentret healed, purchased a few supplies and made his way to one of the lonlier pay phones.

"What is it?" s voice said on the other end of the line. This was one of his superiors.

"There's two of them. A possible third lagging behind." he said in a hushed voice. "Combined, they have a Vulpix and a Pidgey as well as a possible Totodile and Hoothoot."

"Good." his superior said. "Keep your eye on them and any other possible threat. And stay ahead of them." The conversation ended abruptly as the line went dead.

It had been a very brief exchange of words but was all that was necessary. He didn't linger here. Hanging up the phone, he left the Pokemon Centre and casually made his way to Route 30. Perhaps he would run into another trainer on the way.
    Last edited by Agent_K; 7th September 2013 at 01:11 AM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Hey, he had a battle for it. Granted, it wasn't with the actual Pokemon, but it was a battle.

"Huh...I wonder what that nice looking dude went?" Cole wondered about the gentleman who had been wearing a uniform with a large R on it. He shrugged, as he took away Pegasus' millennium eye.

"Ow! You bastard, you got the wrong eye!" Pegasus screamed.

"Ah, sorry." Cole said, and popped the eye he had back in the socket, taking the other one.

"Thank you." Pegasus said. Cole turned to the others.

"So, you guys headed to Cherrygrove too?" He asked. "I'm Cole. My goal is to become the King of Games! And by that I mean Pokemon."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Alfred decided it was best to leave that particular bit of insanity behind him and continue towards Cherrygrove City. Maybe the next thing I see will make a bit more sense, he thought. Fortunately, he was right: the next thing he saw was the pale girl from earlier in the process of battling a Hoothoot. This could be interesting, he thought as he stopped to watch.

Watching, however, was not all he would be doing, as a stray Ember from that battle flew into a bush, and Alfred heard what sounded like a very peeved...something. What's in there? he wondered as he ran to investigate. As he approached the bush...

"Spearow!" A small bird shot from the bush, flying right into him. Reeling for a moment, Alfred could see the death glare from the Spearow focused on him. It thinks we attacked it, he thought. Before he could try to explain otherwise, the Spearow let out a war cry and shot at him, leaving him just enough time to dodge the attack.

"Okay, so you wanna play rough, huh?" Alfred said as Totodile jumped from his shoulder. "Go, Water Gun!"

"Toto!" Totodile fired a blast of water at Spearow as the bird was coming about. The attack hit Spearow dead center and knocked it to the ground.

"Now use Scratch!" Again Totodile complied, his claws raking across Spearow and sending knocking it back. Meanwhile, Alfred had taken out one of his empty Poke Balls. "Go, Poke Ball!" he shouted as he threw the ball, hitting Spearow. In a flash of red light, the bird disappeared into the ball.

But it wasn't over yet. The ball was still shaking. Come on, Alfred thought as the ball shook once...twice...thrice...and...
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

@DracoMan; caught.
    @Heroic Sociopath; yes but this is a Pokemon RP not yu gi oh
    PoTD:

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

As the pokeball hit hoothoot and took in, Luna watched cautiously as the ball shook back and forth blinking until finally after a few shakes it dinged and stopped shaking, signaling that hoothoot was caught. "We did it vulpix," Luna yelled picking up her partner as they cheered. After a moment they picked up their pokeball and started back to Cherrygrove.

At Cherrygrove they met an old man that showed them around and then asked if Luna had a pokegear. She of course did have one because her parents wanted to keep in contact with her so the man gave her a map app for it before leaving her and vulpix at the pokecenter where they healed and got something to eat. After the center they saw a decent amount of time left in the day so they continued along. At one house they saw a strange tree and asked the man in the house who explained that they were apricorns. The man was kind enough to give her an apricorn case and even allow her to pick some. They continued along till it got dark and they found themselves at someone named Mr. Pokemon's house.

Mr. Pokemon seeing Luna walking along said she could stay at his house, however Luna didn't feel comfortable staying at an elderly man's place alone so she declined, walked further and found a nice camping spot where she went to sleep.

Agent K had spent enough time in Cherrygrove City. He had waited there for a while, but the only trainer he had spotted was the pale girl from New Bark Town. He could only assume that the others had not quite caught up yet. As night began to fall, he headed north out of town heading towards Violet City along Route 30. He didn't stop set up camp anywhere. Instead, he found the resolution to travel through the night.

He wandered through the night, the distance chirps of Hoothoots his only company, bound to his next destination.

Blog Entries

OOC: Ah, sorry, I didn't know.

Cole arrived in Cherrygrove city with his new Oddish.

"That was a tasty lunch, huh?" Cole asked, picking bits of Pidgey from between his teeth.

"Odd!" Oddish said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

OOC: @Heroic Sociopath; Cruel much Eating a Pidgey
    PoTD:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12