Isshu Academy:First Year (Co-Owned By Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isshu Academy:First Year (Co-Owned By Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Isshu Academy:First Year (Co-Owned By Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Hey!
    I created this rpg together with PlatinumDude but it will not be Private and everyone is free to join. This is about a new boarding school in Isshu for gifted battlers and academic geniuses. Only a select few are chosen out of everyone in the world. Nobody knows how they find the students. The students never come to them. They always find the students first but their odd recruitment methods is only one of the school's many dark secrets. This year, nobody is safe and everyone is in danger.

Name:Marina McCormick
    Title:Student
    Year:First Year
    Pokemon:Poliwhirl
    Personality:Marina is an undefeated battler. Her father was once in the Elite Four before he mysteriously died.
    Past:Marina's parents are divorced. One day, when she was twelve years old, she found her father's dead body.

Name:Spencer Delisle
    Title:Professor
    Class:Theory Of Evolution
    Pokemon:Beautifly
    Personality:Spencer is often seen by himself, reading books.
    Past:Spencer was a student at the academy once. His uncle founded the school.

Rules:
    1.You can be in any year you choose, the school ranges from 1-4 years and then you graduate. Unless you failed the school or you'e staying for another semester.
    2.You must start out with one pokemon.
    3.You can be a Professor or a Student.
    4.You're allowed to have up to two characters.
    5.No godmodding or controlling other characters.
    6.If you want your character to be founder or principal of the school, you must ask first.
    7.No swearing or cursing.
    8.Respect the rpg and your fellow rpers.

Thanks!
    Have fun and we'll see you in Isshu Academy!
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Isshu Academy:First Year (Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Are we allowed to use 5th gen pokemon? If so, reserve me a student.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Isshu Academy:First Year (Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Generation V Pokemon are allowed
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Isshu Academy:First Year (Co-Owned By Sandslash & PlatinumDude)

Name: Flame Darius
    Title: Student
    Year: First Year
    Pokemon: Tsutaja
    Personality: Caring but brutal, shows little emotion in the face of danger and can be bull headed.
    Past: Flame's life was luxorious before a scam brought his family down, ever since Flame has left and became a trainer.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

My sign-up:

Name: Owen Miller
    Year: 2nd year
    Pokemon on hand: Lucario
    Personality: Owen is a nice guy, but when someone gets something wrong about Pokemon, he tends to get arrogant and start correcting the person about the right fact.
    History: Owen was a dropout student at the Jubilife City school. He didn't know a lot about Pokemon back then. That is, until one day, he met Riley, the Aura Guardian. He gave Owen advice on the basics of Pokemon, and even gave him a Riolu egg as a form of friendship. The Riolu, now a Lucario, has helped Owen throughout many hardships, and even as a form of encouragement to enroll at Isshu Academy.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Second Year.

Name: Joseph, Jessica and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

Joe, Jessica and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (Joshes is approximately an inch longer than Joe‘s. Jess‘ goes down to the middle of her back) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh, both for Jess) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They all love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They all have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them. Jess is considered the “leader” of the three.

History:
    They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Pokemon:

Joe: Veanasaur, Pidgeot, Umbreon, Arbok, Dewgong, Houndoom.
    Jess: Blastoise, Starapter, Glaceon, Ditto, Milotic, Steelix.
    Josh: Charizard, Pachirisu, Espeon, Ambipom, Gyrados, Mighteana.

They'll only have one pokemon each with them.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

All accepted

Blog Entries

Heres a two characters added in

Name:Marc LeTourneau
    Year:Fourth Year
    Personality:Marc is the top student in the academy and is considered impossible to defeat by those who have tried to challenge him. Marc is often very quiet and is often challenged by rookie trainers.
    Past:Marc was raised by his single mother, who died when he was 9 years old. Marc refused to live with his abusive foster family and ran away.
    Pokemon:Skarmory, Hariyama, Exploud
    Signifigant Other:Carla Trueman

Name:Carla Trueman
    Year:Third Year
    Personality:Carla was once a world famous coordinator and she has many admirers in the school.
    Pokemon:Lopunny, Infernape, Seviper
    Past:Carla quit contests because she was bored of them. Carla was one of the academy's very first students

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Name: Grayson Synthe
    Pokémon: Giaru
    Personality: Grayson is a skilled battler and very smart. He is fairly quiet, and often reads books about battling.
    Past: Grayson lived with a loving family in Goldenrod City. During a recruitment segment, Grayson was chosen to attend Isshu Academy, and packed his things and left.

Blog Entries

Name: Gold Silverston
    Pokemon: Zorua
    Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing and open to making friends, but rarely shares his thoughts and ideas with others. He is kindhearted and cares for his friends, never giving up on someone that he cares about. Gold tends to be a bit pessemistic and sarcastic at times, but has good intentions, though not many will notice them at first.
    Appearance: Look to my avatar.
    Past: Gold was born on the outskirts of Blackthorn, growing up at public school without any pokemon. At age five Gold's father mysteriously disappeared, and was found again a year later dead and floating down a river. On Gold's eleventh birthday, he managed to recieve a Master Ball from Lance, and caught a strange pokemon he later found out was a Zorua of the Isshu region. He set off for Isshu at age 15, living there for two years before his mother called, pestering him to finish getting his education. At that point, as if someone had heard the conversation, Gold was invited to join Isshu Academy.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

All accepted
    I'll leave a few more spots open then we'll begin.

Blog Entries

Yep :)

Blog Entries

The start up has been posted. We will let in one more rper. But everyone who got in can begin now.

im not joining...sorry

Blog Entries

You could've told me that before -.-'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast