Isshu Academy:First Year

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Isshu Academy:First Year

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Isshu Academy:First Year

"Oh no, I'm late!" Marina quickly ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the building where Isshu Academy Enterance Exams would be held. Isshu Academy was a brand new boarding school, every year they would select a handful of child prodigies and slowly lower the numbers until at least fifty remained. From there, the students had to take the exam. Those who failed, went home. But those who passed, got to enter the new academy.

Marina quickly ran into the building and saw a large arena with a student filling each booth.

Professor Spencer Delisle addressed the group. "Attention students! The official Isshu Academy exam will begin now! Here is how its going to work: you will all be paired up with another student to battle them. Whoever wins, enters the academy." Professor Spencer adjusted his glasses. "But the loser, shall walk away in shame. May the best student win."

A large screen above the students displayed their pictures each paired up with someone elses. Everyone quickly rushed to pair up. Marina looked for her picture on the screen and saw that she was paired up with a boy named Kyron Orr.

Marina walked into a small arena and faced Kyron.

Kyron glared at her and said "Better luck next time, amateur!" Kyron then proceded to send out a Vileplume.

"We'll see." Marina replied and sent out her beloved partner Poliwhirl, which she nicknamed Blue.
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 24th June 2010 at 04:06 PM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Isshu Academy:First Year

Flame looked up at the screen, a girl name Melony Harbon was his opponent.

Flame walked up to her, "I wish you good lu-"

"Shut up, I'm going to win." She says.

Blog Entries

Tailisu looks at the screen in anticipation to see who he would be paired up with. He quickly finds out that his opponent is a friend named Kod Typhoon.

"Hey..." Said a voice next to Tailisu.

He turns around and sees his friend standing with a bored look on his face.

"Didn't expected you to be here" He then took out a Great Ball.

"Me neither! I though you were dead!'' Tailisu joked. Kod simply rolled his eyes at the comment."Can we batle now? I wanna get into the Academy now."He said in a dull tone.

Tailisu took out a Pokeball and both began walking to the arena.Tailisu began to speak " Well! May the best battler win!" He and Kod threw their Pokeballs and their Pokemon Came out. On Tailisu's Side was a Staryu and on Kod's Side was a Scyther.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson arrived at the Isshu Academy after riding the Bullet Train all the way from Johto. He looked at the large screen, and saw that he was paired with another boy named Jonas Silverstein. He took out his Giaru's Poké Ball, and went to find him.

Blog Entries

Half An Hour Later...

"Now Blue, finish it off with Dynamic Punch!" Blue punched the confused Vileplume. Vileplume stumbled a bit and finally collapsed backwards, knocked out.

"STUDENT MARINA MCCORMICK:VICTOR" A Computer Voice Broadcast the message all over the arena.

The other students applauded and Marina sat down to watch the others battle.

Kyron collapsed on his knees, sulking. "Its not fair!" Kyron groaned. Kyron then proceded to shout at his pokeball. "You should've tried harder, Vileplume!"

Kyron then looked up at Marina, who was being congratulated by the others and scowled.

"This isn't the last you'll hear from me." Kyron muttered.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

After meeting with Jonas, Grayson started the battle. After a long, intense match, Giaru and Mijumaru were left. "Giaru, use Flash Cannon!" he yelled. The gear Pokémon spun wildly and a silver beam hit Mijumaru. Mijumaru stumbled around, and fell to the ground, unconcious. "I won!" Grayson thought. "I"ve made it into the Academy!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Owen finally made it to Isshu Academy. "Looks like we made it, Lucario," he said to the Aura Pokemon, "We had good times last year, but let's make this one better."

Lucario nodded, then followed its trainer to its entrance. Then, Owen looked up at the screen, and noticed that he was to be paired up against a trainer in a battle. It read: "Owen Miller vs. Tristan Adams."

"All right, looks like we have a battle to do!" he cried triumphantly. Lucario followed him into the battlefield to meet their opponent, who had an Empoleon standing by him.

Blog Entries

A figure looked out over the crowds of students, watching the battles with a slight smirk. Heh, they were all so young! They better not be brats, or he'd actually have to work at his job... not like he didn't already give off such an imposing air that not many joked around in his class. Just like Con said, no use working for what you already have.
    Fained got up from the bench where he'd sat, weaving through the crowds and stopping once in a while to watch a battle. One by one, the contestants went down, and by the time he reached the side door to the corridor leading to his classroom, there were only a few left.
    Kids better not be late for my class because of this sport.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lucario was panting heavily. So was the other trainer's Empoleon.

"Come on, Lucario, let's do this!" encouraged Owen, "Use Aura Sphere!"

Lucario formed the attack between its hands, then sent it hurtling towards Empoleon. It struck dead-on, and the Emperor Pokemon collapsed, unconscious.

"Empoleon is unable to battle!" the referee declared, "Therefore, the winner is Owen Miller and Lucario!"

"We did it!" Owen cried, hugging Lucario, "Let's get to class."

Both hurried off to class.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Sprout, use Frenzy Plant!”

“Flashflood, use Hydro Cannon!”

“Zippo, use Blast Burn!”

Three triplets took down each of their opponents Pokemon.

“Better luck next time.” they spoke in unison.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson walked over to an official-looking professor. "What do we do if we finish our battle, and win?" he asked. "Just meet over there with the other professors." the professor said bluntly. Grayson started heading over in that direction, but was bumped by a large man running by.
    Last edited by Ghost; 25th June 2010 at 10:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Marina watched intently as the other battlers demonstrated their skill.

'Not half bad.' Marina thought to herself. Her Poliwhirl stood beside her, watching everything and then glancing back at her.

Blog Entries

"Water Pulse!" Tailisu said as his Staryu shoots a strong force of water at the Scyther. When the attack collided with Scyther,it went flying the landed on the ground, defeating the Scyther.

''Hah! I won!'' He said in a cheery tone. He then walks back to the other trainer, shakes his hand with him, then went to the others who have won.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

While waiting, Grayson watched other battlers. Several of them were very, very amazing. This made Grayson worried. "Wow..all of these battlers are extremely great..What if I don't fit in, or aren't good enough?" he fretted.

Blog Entries

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO HAVE PASSED THE EXAM." The Computer voice was broadcast in every room. "THE MAGNET TRAIN WILL BE ARRIVING IN EXACTLY TEN MINUTES, PLEASE PACK UP YOUR BELONGINGS AND SAY YOUR GOODBYES AND THEN BOARD THE TRAIN TO THE ISSHU REGION."

Marina quickly gathered her things into her duffel bag and shook hands with the losing students and then boarded the train.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast