Island Academy *start up* - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Island Academy *start up*

"hikarikagayaku"/ SHINE! pikachu_pancakes!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Island Academy *start up*

The boat arrived at the dock, the captain let everyone off before going back to pick up any other students. Red smiled at everyone, it appeared they liked making a big entrance. This place sure was going to be fun. She saw two people that looked older then everyone, she assumed they were teachers.

Red walked over to them, "Hello, my name is Red!" She smiled at the other kids and couldn't wait to meet them.

The Undetectable Gnome. NinjaGnomie's Avatar

"Hello Red, I'm Mr.Venn. I'll be your battle teacher. I have a feeling you'll do pretty well in my glass. Are you excited to start battling? Of course though, that won't be until next week. And for the first week you'll be watching me and Miss Lewis battle, hahaha!" Venn greeted heartily, his Ampharos laughing as well, then it composed it's self, and stuck out a flipper looking hand, and Venn introduced him, "Oh, this is Bolt. He's my partner Pokemon, and will often help in class."
    Who's awesomely badass? I'm awesomely badass. YO!

ALSO, check out
    http://www.nintendovault.com/forum/

Blog Entries

Red smiled, she shock Bolt's hand and laughed, "Battling huh, I'm sure it'll be fun, it'll be like an adventure! Nice to meet you!" She got up and looked around at the others, there were two twins, an enviroment lover, and a water loving teacher. Then Red turned her attention to the shores, 'I hope swimming isn't involved in anything...'

((Was that a thought or speech? Because I don't want to reply then be like, I didn't actually say that. xDD))

ALSO, check out

OOC: Enviorment lover? LeeLee prefers the term 'nature girl'.

IC: Her eyes wide, LeeLee laughed at the two boys who shot out of a whirlpool, impressed by their landing. Turning to the boat, she wrinkled her nose at the fumes that she could smell coming out from it, nearly gagging. Coughing, LeeLee turned to one of the others who came of off the boat, putting a bright smile on her face.

"Hiyas! My name's Lellia Adromeda-Yellna Sylan, but everyone calls me LeeLee! What's your name?" LeeLee asked one girl, popping up behind her. Eyes turning blue once more, LeeLee giggled cheerfully at nothing in particular, her eyes darting around.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGnomie View Post
    ((Was that a thought or speech? Because I don't want to reply then be like, I didn't actually say that. xDD))
    OOC: Thought...

IC: Red smiled at the girl, "My name is Red, I come from Lavaridge town! It's nice to meet you!" She greeted the kind nature girl and then turned to Mr. Venn. She asked nervously, "Are we going to be doing any swimming or stuff near water in this school?"

Blog Entries

Suddenly, a bluish blur appeared on the horizon, skidding across the lake at an incredible speed. It was a canine-like Pokemon, somewhat like a blue jackal. On it's back was the young teacher Cole Jacobson. The Pokemon was running across the waves so fast it ran on the water, and had already crossed the entire distance of the lake.

OOC: And cue first person!

I arrived on the island with all the new students, jumping off of my Lucario and rolling along the ground for a few meters before coming to a stop and standing up, looking around at the students. My lucario came up and stood beside me, fixing a gentle but strict gaze on everyone.

"Hello, everyone," I said to the students, loudly enough for all of them to hear. "I'm your teacher Mr. Jacobson, and I'll be your Strategies teacher next week."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"We might. Not too much stuff I guess, we're mostly be going to teach you valuable trainer skills, and if your Pokemon can learn Surf, you could always use that if you can't swim. However, we can teach you how to swim if you'd like." Venn really had no clue whether she was looking for a yes or no, or you don't have to if we do, or what. Bolt rubbed the gem in his forehead, also slightly confused.

"Hello there, Mr. Jacobson." Venn then raised his voice, "I'M ALSO A TEACHER OF YOURS EVERYONE, YOUR BATTLE TEACHER. Our classes should be going hand in hand."
    EDIT: ((OOC:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
    NinjaGnomie

Oh yeah. I'm two members in my own.))

ALSO, check out

Blog Entries

Red noticed the confused face Mr. Venn had and smiled, "I don't know how to swim... Ironically, Hoenn is surronded by lots of water routes, but where I live there is none. So I never got to learn howto swim and just climbed instead..." A new teacher showed up hoping off of a blue jackal pokemon, one which Red had not seen before.

He introduced himself as Mr. Jacobson. Red asked, "Hello Mr. Jacobson, who is that pokemon beside you?"

(I edited my description to include the stuff you told me to. :D)

A few ripples appeared in the water, and a Relicanth poked it's head out of the water. However, it was larger than most relicanth. It stood up, and started walking toward the crowd. Finally, it pulled it's head off, revealing A Mr. E wearing Scuba diving gear.

"Hello everyone! I'm Mr. E, the inventions teacher."He noticed everyone staring at his dripping wetsuit. "Oh, don't mind that. I tend to prefer the greenest method of transportation. Keeps me fit, too!" He let out a hearty laugh.

Story in Progress: 16,106 characters. Smeargle, you better be worth this.

Blog Entries

Red still seemed confused, "Mr. E? Looks like we also have a nature man..." She thought for a bit of what E could mean and laughed at what she came up with. But she didn't sya anything and just walked off towards the dorms, hoping to find this secretary person.

OOC: I'll just play the secretary for now... Only a minor character anyways...

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Then a girl started walking out very cautesly. Keeping her head down she got on land and tripped onto the ground. "Ack!" she cried out.

Blog Entries

"People should always look where they are going" Ally whispered as she walked down too. She walked over the person who fell down, her Gastly flooating behind. "Well Spooks cant wait to start up here" Ally whispered as she looked around.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stacy appeared from nowhere into the middle of the crowd.
    "Hi sorry I wasn't here for a bit but now I am, I am Miss Lewis and I am your arts teacher. In my class we'll learn moves that your pokemon can't usually learn."

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight gets up slowly and growled,"Crap. Sometimes being blind sucks." She started to listen around her. Everyone was talking so loud it hurt. Then she heard a teacher say her name and something about art.
    Last edited by Athena Blade; 21st August 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast