Island Academy *start up* - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Island Academy *start up*

The Undetectable Gnome. NinjaGnomie's Avatar

Default Re: Island Academy *start up*

"Amffff........" Bolt whined, who would have originally been unwilling simply because of the slight argument his trainer had just been having with her, but was no slightly afraid after she yelled at Venn, and Bolt was also comfortable in the position, despite the appearance. "If you could, that would be cool. But I prefer not to sleep where I could possibly be attacked by Gyarados." Venn replied, pretending not to notice her sarcasm, trying to keep things pleasant.
    Who's awesomely badass? I'm awesomely badass. YO!

ALSO, check out
    http://www.nintendovault.com/forum/

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Well a toast to try to make another year without us fighting even thought it ends when the first bell rings!"
    She looked at Ampharos and felt sympathy. The poor pokemon needed proper petting. She ran to it and stroked it under it's chin and massaged it's forehead around the ball.

Before Bolt could pull away, startled by how quickly she got there to pet him, he was absorbed in how amazing it felt. He still preferred his onw trainer, but his opinion on this teacher just got better.

"I think Bolt is starting to like you. Hmm." Venn smiled, as a boat came near, Bolt's head and tail orb glowing bright.

ALSO, check out

Blog Entries

"Well you should treat your pokemon with compassion. Too bad you didn't know where to pet your Ampharos!"
    Lily had moved herself near to the dock as the boat was edging closer.
    "Anyway I think somebody need's compassion to get them out of their hard nutshell. Here tell me, Venn did you ever have a bad moment growing up as a kid?" She looked at Ampharos whilst speaking.

Venn laughed, "No, I'm not IN a hard nut shell. That 'hmm' was a 'hmm, wierd' not an angry 'hmm.' But yes, I didn't know where to pet him, however, I do now, so thank you." Bolt's light was growing brighter and brighter, as it stood up straight from enjoyment. The boat could definitely see him, how bright he was now.

ALSO, check out

Blog Entries

"Woah cool down Ampharos we don't want to blind anybody!"
    She stopped petting the pokemon and gave it back to Venn.
    "Well I'm going by Leila since the boats almost here!"
    Stacy walked over to where her Milotic was waiting.

A sailboat cruised along the sea, almost literally flying over the waves. It passed the other boat easily, almost waving to it. A girl stood at the stern, the wind tugging at her strawberry-blond ponytail, her sky blue eyes sparkling. Letting out a laugh, she let her hand run over the waves as the boat hopped along, enjoying the feel of the water. As the boat neared the island, LeeLee tensed, ready to jump off at any moment. As soon as it was close enough, LeeLee leaped off of the boat, but misjudged her landing and crashed into a man standing on the island. Standing up, LeeLee dusted herself off and pulled the man up, her eyes turning a light lilac color.

"Sorry! I guess I just misjudged my landing, and then I crashed into you, and I'm so sorry! You're one of the teachers, right? My name's Lellia Andromeda-Yellna Sylan, but everyone calls me LeeLee! I took my fathers boat here instead of a boat that uses gas because those hurt the enviorment and... oh!" LeeLee suddenly stopped and turned to the boat out on the ocean, waving a hand. A bag flew off of the boat and into the air, making LeeLee leap up to catch the bag effortlessly. "THANKS DADDY!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, waving to the boat as it sailed off. Smiling, she jumped up and down excitedly, her eyes turning a bright orange. "So, where're the dorms and stuff?"

OOC: :D

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Rubbing his head, which he hit when he LeeLee landed on him, he pointed down along the shore, "Off over there. Yes, I'm the battle teacher. you should be meeting your first Pokemon in a few days. I hope you enjoy our school." Bolt had calmed down and was now much dimmer, yet still bright.

ALSO, check out

Blog Entries

Stacy saw the sailboat as it rushed through the sea, which was then followed by the crash landing of the girl from the sailboat.

Stacy ran over and quickly held the girl and said, "Oh my gosh, sweetheart are you alright? Do you feel any pain in the back of your head? How many fingers am I holding?" Stacy put 4 fingers up. "Oh you look fine, sorry I tend to look after people alot, anyway my name is Miss Lewis. I'm your arts teacher!"

Laughing, LeeLee shook her head cheerfully.

"I'm fine! I do stuff worse than THAT all the time! Anyway, it was nice to meet you Mr. battle teacher and Miss Lewis!" LeeLee said cheerfully, letting a jaunty wave out. Humming, she turned and walked down the shore towards where the dorms were supposed to be, picking up a few shells and such along the way.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A whirlpool formed in the middle of the water. It grew larger, growing in momentum, until two twin boys shot out of it and landed on land.

"Good shot, Sapphire!" they yelled together, waving, as a Gyrados emerged from the water. It let out a huge roar before sinking beneath the waves again and out of sight.

The twins, Joe and Josh, shook their heads like dogs to rid their hair of water as they walked towards the others as though this was perfectly normal.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Stacy saw the boat that landed. She quickly giggled and ran to greet them. "Hi, I'm Miss Lewis and I'm the art teacher!" repeated Stacy for every child she met.

Suddenly, a whirlpool emerged a little away from the land. A Gyarados shot out with two identical boys. They jumped on land and the Gyarados swam away.

Stacy, anxious at what she saw, ran to the two boys who shaked their hair like dogs.

"Hi, I'm Miss Lewis and I'm your art teacher" said Stacy in a sweet voice. She put her hand out but didn't know which one as there were two so she put both her hands out to be shaked.

Blog Entries

Joe and Josh shook hands with the teacher, although taking the opposite hands.

"We're not late, are we?" asked Joe, the shorter-haired twin.

Blog Entries

"Ok well no you're not late your just in time as the boat stopped right now. Do your parents know your here because you would have been on that boat if you were?" Stacy looked at both twins.
    She looked at them carefully and obserevd the one that previously asked her a question had shorter hair.
    "Sorry I didn;t catch your names again please!"

Blog Entries

"We don't have parents...." they muttered simultaneously.

"Oh, I'm Joe." said the shorter-haired twin, doing a mock bow. The corners of his mouth twitched.

"And I'm Josh." said the longer-haired twin, saluting the teacher. The corners of his mouth twitched.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast