Start Ups Innocence (Teen) - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence (Teen)

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Innocence (Teen)

"I believe what I deduce to be logical." Basch replied, leveling his stone gaze at Kyle. "We've had a number of supernatural phenomena occur today, one of which was Noel falling into a slumber. It would be illogical for something with supernatural causes to have a natural solution. Use your brain." He turned away and started through the door.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve, though listening to what was going on with the mysterious girl, was more pressed as to what "Innocence" was, and how it worked. "Is it possible... that Innocence has something to do with our very being?" He muttered this to himself.

A door appeared before Alex, and Mauve followed behind him. He walked towards the shop. When the girl told the teenagers something about a "Space-Time Mage," Mauve immediately turned to face her and said, "What are you talking about?

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"To put it simply..." The girl explained. "The Space-Time Mage is a powerful sorcerer who's power is said to transcend time and space itself. He holds the key awakening Noel, along with the questions you may have."

"So basically, we need his help if we want to get anything done." Alex sighed.

"That is exactly what I'm saying." The girl replied.

Blog Entries

"Which is exactly what I was trying to explain." Basch said. "Now, how long is this gonna take? Because my meds are gonna wear off really soon. This wouldn't be a problem if I was at home, but since I'm not, and I'm surrounded by people..." He let this hang. Anyone who knew anything about him knew that this was extremely bad.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason hadn't said anything, in fact he preferred not to becuase he jsut didn't know what to say in that situation. In the last hour or so they had been attacked by monsters, and a majority of the group had found out that they had powers or something like that, something that Jason himself hadn't discovered yet. "This is all too weird," Jason sighed while scratching his cheek. "I don't even know Noel that much we've just got a few classes together and what's with all of this Innocence and stuff, actually what weirds me out the most is how you guys came to terms with this so quickly."

"Ooo really? So your telling me that if something supernatural like a demon appeared, that the only way to solve it was to think out side of the box? Man Basch, you really need to think before you speak. You can solve a supernatural situation with normal causes. The demon example, you see a priest. Your so predictable. That's really to bad. Why on this good earth would you be chosen to protect such a nice girl if you can't even consider all the possibles. Your a disgrace." Kyle says to Basch in disrespect.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know Kyle...should you really be arguing so much?" Jasond eadpanned at Kyle before sighing and pocketing his hands. "Really I don't think right now is the time for us to fight about something so stupid."

Kyle felt that he was the one to blame. Everyone to him don't want to listen to reason.

"You cannot say something is stupid as if it were a fact. That is just your opinion. And yes, I must argue if numb old Busch is going to be so self centered. He needs to learn. But you are right about that it is not the time to argue. I'm sorry. Noel is not alright and I am just being overprotective because she is all the matters. I would try anything to make her better. That's why I was mad at Basch, because I felt like he was not willing to try all possible options. But hey, if he does not want to try then I will." Kyle says in a unpleasing tone.

Blog Entries

Basch's whole body twitched, like he wanted to lunge at Kyle, but he was unable to. He turned around to face Kyle, his mint-green eyes displaying all sorts of murderous rage. "If I were you, I'd pray that by the time my medication wears off, either Noel has awakened, or someone one here has managed to restrain me completely, because with God as my witness, you'll be my first victim." He said in a low monotone before turning away. Underneath his cloak, his fists were clenched so tightly that he'd managed to pierce the skin of his palm, and tiny droplets of blood were falling to the floor, yet he didn't seem to notice or care.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason honestly didn't see why this girl was so important to everyone or in general, she never seemed that special to him and it was all so nonsensical to him to begin with. Of course, he wasn't gonna say this in front of the rest of the group and instead sighed and turned to Bach and walking towards him. "It's okay he just didn't know what he was saying, besides Noel wouldn't be happy if she woke up and found out we're all arguing would she?" he pointed out simply while nodding his head.

Kyle looked as Basch stormed off.

"Haha, your so sensitive Basch. Come on back. I'm sorry if I made you mad. I am sure you care about Noel just as much as everyone else does." Kyle said to Basch.

"Ooo and Jason, your right about that. I would feel really bad if she woke up with us fighting." Kyle replied.

Blog Entries

At the mention of Noel, Basch's anger seemed to evaporate, or he simply forgot about it for the moment as he looked at her. "That's right. I'd rather not take another scolding from her. Not after all of this." He muttered, looking ashamed. Then he turned back to Kyle. "You don't understand." He said dryly. "I do indeed care about her; in fact, she's all I really care about now. I've sworn an oath to do all I can to protect from anything that could ever harm her. That's all I know, really."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right so you both care about her, that's good," Jason nodded his head simply as he stood between the two. "Which is why it's better if you work together to help her out int he end," he pointed out as he shifted between the two. "Though....aren't there only guys here? aside from that girl?"

"That's a bit dramatic Basch, caring about Noel is good but don't get carried away about forgetting about yourself. If your not well, then your useless to us. Just be careful." Kyle says to Basch.

Kyle looked over to Jason.

"We are the only guys here other than Noel yes. Why do you ask?" Kyle asks.

Blog Entries

"I honestly think one of us should become bisexual. I'm voting for Mauve. He already has the name, I mean." Sai said. He was smiling, but it was hard to tell if that meant he was joking. He stepped through the door, knocking. He felt like he should have glasses on. "Ms. Yuko, are you here?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast