Start Ups Innocence (Teen)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence (Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Innocence (Teen)

OOC: @Heroic Sociopath; @Eeveeforthebest; @Pokemon Trainer Calvin; @Murkmire;

The RP has begun, for simplicity's sake. Everyone including Noel attends the same high school, it's the end of the school day, and the awakening of Noel takes place. Simply just simply get to the Classroom Noel's in, and we'll get the show on the road!

IC: The grey clouds were now thick, as thunder roared through out the city of Gardenia. At the local high school, the bell had just rung, and many students flooded out onto the city streets in an attempt to make it home before the rain.

In the classroom 112, Noel Dahlia picks up her things. She has auburn colored hair that comes down to her shoulders, and bright blue eyes that usually shown with an admirable optimism, but today, they were heavy and dull looking. "I feel so... Tired..." Noel whispered in her usual soprano voice. She packed up her things, but then a boy entered the room, and he was panting like he just run there.

"Noel!" Alex chimed. "Just the girl I wanted to see."

"Hi Alex." Noel smiled. "Its been awhile since we chatted."

"You okay?" Alex asked. "You don't look so well."

"I'm just tired." Noel muttered.

"Anyway, do you mind if we go to talk." Alex said.

"Not at all." Noel replied with a gentle smile.

The two chatted with each other, completely unaware of the sinister aura building over the school.

Registered User Eeveeforthebest's Avatar

Default Re: Innocence (Teen)

"I hate that class. Always have."

Kyle gets out of his chair, picks up his things and walks out of the classroom. He heads towards classroom 112 which is on the other side of the school.

"Why is the front of this classroom always surrounded by students? Surely Ashley Persily is not that hot, please. Out of my way guys. She is going to turn you all guys down just to let you know but ooo well."

Kyle makes it in the classroom, relived to see that Noel was still there.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Basch exited his last class, and weaved through the hallways like a spirit, ignoring the people he weaved past. Once he cleared the mob, he took a moment to fetch his featherweave cloak from his locker, stuff his bookbag into his shoulder bag, and put them on. One thing he liked about the cloak was that in combat, he appeared to be much bigger due to the cloak's billowy structure, thus reducing his chances of taking a hit. It also kept him warm, since he got quite cold. Sadly, he wasn't permitted to wear it in any of his classes. While he adjusted the strap of his bag under his cloak, he noticed people trickling in a nearby room. Normally, Basch hated being around people to the point that it took being heavily medicated to the limits of human safety to even make it possible for him to even go near a person without wanting to rip out their alimentary canal and strangle them with it. However, he could see Noel distinctly, and it was her presence that drew him in. He walked in, walking right past everyone else, and positioned himself next to Noel, arms crossed across his chest under his cloak, and eyes screwed shut in his perpetual scowl.

"Noel." He uttered loud enough for everyone present to perceive the subtle warning in his tone to watch their step. "How was your day?"
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 14th May 2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Bleh. Another dull day." Mauve stood up out of his seat, rushing his way through the students, bumping into a couple of them every now and then. As he made his way to Room 112, he simply stood against the wall as the others chatted up Noel.

He didn't have a particular fondness of making small chit-chat while everyone else was crowding her, so he simply stood off to the side.

Blog Entries

Sai put his stuff away as he left the room, yawning and stretching. He turned to Kyle.

"You lack taste. Ash's second only to Noel." He said, not realizing she was right next to him until it was too late. Not that he cared. Who doesn't like a compliment? He also saw Calvin, looking majorly pissed.

"What crawled up your butt, man?" He asked. "Seriously, it looks like you're gonna rip one of Noel's arms off." Sai respected that Calvin ran around in those robes - it took guts to dress up like a cultist all the time - but he wished the dude would lighten up and stop treating Noel like an object. He also Alex and Mauve. "How you guys doing? I had an awesome nap." Alex seemed pretty friendly to Sai, and he liked him, and he thought Mauve's skill with poisons was a bit creepy, but in the coolest way possible. He checked out the window, and grinned as he saw lightning flash. He loved the rain. Even if he wasn't carrying his umbrella, he wouldn't be too bothered. A little water never hurt anyone, and it made him feel good to be alive.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 14th May 2013 at 11:31 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"You had a nice class section again, Sai? Your class is lucky. I wish you could switch with me. My class sucks big time." Kyle says to Sai because he is bored and has nothing better to do or say.

Blog Entries

"I don't know. I sleep through 'em all." Sai said, tilting his head to look at Kyle, his grin stretching from ear to ear. He leaned against a wall. "For all I know, the teacher could have punched one of us." He stroked his chin. "Maybe I should stay awake...What happened in your class? I'll take it, sure. Maybe...We could wear wigs of each other. And maybe a bit of body paint...Yeah..."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((Okay, who is he he talking to? Calvin's not in this one. And he's not dressed in his cloak in school hours, so it's not all the time.))

Basch slowly looked up, leveling his usual sociopathic glare at Sai. "Believe me, if there's anyone whose arms I want to rip off, you'd be first on my list. And then I'd bludgeon you to death with both of them." He said with wavering venom in his tone, suggesting that he was having trouble controlling himself now. "Secondly, how I treat anyone is my business and my business alone. Noel happens to be the only person I can stand to look at without wanting to emulate the Nazis. If any of you have an issue with that, then simply keep a distance from me and Noel. It's as simple as that." He took a shaky breath after he finished speaking, then continued staring at the floor. He considered Noel to be like a younger sister to him, and he'd sworn that anyone who messed with her would feel his wrath (well, as soon as his medicine wore off, anyway)). He didn't expect anyone to understand, but he didn't care. He had no problems with beating someone within an inch of their life if he had to make a point. The only thing he wouldn't do was beat someone senseless in front of Noel, or defy her word. He had a particularly strong feeling that he'd be relying on Noel's word to keep him from painting the walls with the bodily fluids of the others in the room if this wasn't over soon.

((And yes, he is sociopathic to the point of wanting to brutally murder anyone he looks at whose name isn't Noel. Thankfully, there's medication for that.))
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

"Basch, shut your trap. We are all on the same side here. If you want to rip someone apart, may I suggest Cody Banks. That bully here at this school is no where near as strong as us but he still annoys the hell out of me. He's lucky he does not bother Noel because if he did, ooo hell no he didn't. I would rip him apart." Kyle said to Basch.

"Ooo and Sai, trust me, my class is boring as shit. Health class has got to be the worst class ever invented. If anyone is suggested to take health class, it would be the poor victims of Basch's wrath." Kyle say to Sai laughing at himself.

Blog Entries

"Basch, please calm down." Noel smiled calmly. "Their just trying to have fun, and there's nothing wrong with that. I wish you'd just loosen up sometimes."

"I swear!" Alex exclaimed to Sai and Kyle. "Algebra 2 has to be the most boring and useless class that I ever have to endure in my life!"

A blank look suddenly ran across Noel's face, like it was drained of all emotion. "Whose... Calling me?" She asked in blank tone. The power then flickered before giving out, submerging the entire building in darkness.

Noel looked at Alex with a weak look. "Al...ex" She whispered weakly. Noel's eyes closed, as she sunk to the floor, passed out.

"NOEL!" Alex shouted as he ran over to her limp body, and held her in his arms.

Kyle drew his sword that he hid between his leg and skin, as soon as the lights went out, and before Noel passed out. He was greatly worried about Noel but he could not take his eyes away from the entrance of the door. He spoke to himself in his mind.

"If anyone is hiding on the other side of this classroom, ready to harm Noel, I swear I will behead him, before he even sees my sword. Come on out you coward." Kyle says to himself, with a nervous feeling.

Blog Entries

Ooc: no one has their weapons or innocence yet, just a few more posts!
    Last edited by Naoto; 15th May 2013 at 09:43 AM.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

After class had ended Jason began to make his way to 112, he didn't know why, he just felt that he had to for some reason. He ruffled his hand through his black colored hair as he saw the lights in the school turn off just as he was about to enter the classroom. "Hey, what's going on here?" he asked as he went into the room. That's when he noticed that Noel had fainted with Alex tending to her and the rest of the group standing around her. "Is she okay?" he pointed out with a clearly alarmed tone as he got into the room.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As the lights shut off, Mauve made his way to the group."Well, this is weird," he said aloud. "Why would the lights suddenly turn off as Noel passed out?" He was looking out the window for answers, but obviously, none came to him.

"Welp, looks like we're in a pickle." He said with a sigh.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Shouldn't we call a teacher or take her to the nurse's?" Jason asked curiously, though he was also confused as to why Noel's fainting spell would cause the lights to go off.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast